Chapter 11

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin turned his head to Jessica, “What did you mean when you said it was all her fault?” he questioned.

Jessica let out a sigh pf frustration, placing her hands on her hips, “Jin oppa, Seohyun forcibly kissed Jungkook and Soo Jin saw.” She explained.

“Soo Jin got the wrong idea…” Jungkook mumbled, clenching his fists. “If I tell her… she’ll believe me, right?”

Coming over, Jin lightly patted Jungkook on the back, “Let’s hope she will.”

Jessica looked around the room, wondering, “Where did Jimin oppa go?” she asked.

“She went after Soo Jin.”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Stopping, Soo Jin came up upon a dimmed back alley. Knowing Jimin was chasing after her, she tried to hide in the back alley, pushing herself against the brick wall. She didn’t want to see anyone, she just wanted to cry.

 

Why was she there? Is Jungkook cheating? That can’t be. That’s impossible. But she was there… it must be true. THAT JERK!

 

“Soo Jin-ah…” Jimin called out silently as he sat beside Soo Jin who is now on the ground, staring at the red brick wall in front of her. “Jungkook-“

The girl shrieked, covering her ears with her trembling hands. “I don’t want to talk about him!”

Jimin became frustrated. He grabbed Soo Jin’s hands away from her, holding it in his. He looked deeply into Soo Jin’s hazel brown eyes, “Stop being so greedy.”

Soo Jin’s eyes widened, “W-what?” she stuttered.

“If you think Jungkook is a lying, cheating , you’re wrong.” He paused. “Do you think that Jungkook would risk his life to save you if he was the kind of guy you’re thinking about?” he looked at her seriously, knowing that tying her down would be the only way to make her listen.

“B-but… he kissed her-“

Jimin cut her off, “SHE kissed him!”  

 

Soo Jin’s eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter