Chapter 13

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you continue reading, I want to apologize for mistakes and obviously, I'm not a doctor so please ignore the mistakes I did xD or feel free to correct me so I won't make the same mistake again.

You may now continue~ Have fun <3 

“Hyung, we’re ready, you guys can stop stalling now.” Hoseok said before hanging up the phone.

Jin sighed in relief, putting his phone back in his pocket. “Took them long enough.” He mumbled as he walked towards Jungkook and Soo Jin who are sitting on the bench. “Hey guys, it’s time to go back to the dorm.”

“Jin hyung, you’ve been acting a little weird lately, is there something wrong?” Jungkook questioned as he his chocolate flavored ice cream.

Jin’s eyes widened in alarm. He was afraid that Jungkook might catch on to what they’re planning. “No, why would you think of such a thing?” he asked, laughing awkwardly, “I’m just happy that my favorite maknae is discharged from the hospital now.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jin oppa just didn’t get enough sleep so he might be a little whack today.” Soo Jin joked, whispering in Jungkook’s ear.

Jin glared at her sister, “Hey! I heard that!” he snapped.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Hurry, hurry! Turn off the light, I see them coming!” Namjoon whispered loudly to everyone in the room as they hid.

 

The light were turned off, making the room very dark. People wouldn’t be able to see anything when the lights are off in their dorms.

Everyone hid and waited for the three to arrive as Namjoon saw them walking by.

 

Opening the door, everyone shouted in unison. “SURPRISE!”

Jungkook jumped from the shock. Seeing everyone prepare this just for him made tears form in his eyes. “No way.” He smiled.

“Kookie-ah, welcome back.” Yoongi smiled, patting Jungkook’s back.

Taehyung and Jimin pounced on Jungkook, giving him a big, brotherly hug. “We’re so happy to see you!” they both said in unison.

“I-I don’t know what to say…” Jungkook paused, looking around the room filled with decorations. “You guys did this just for me?”

Everyone nodded their heads, “It was Soo Jin and Jessica’s idea.” Hoseok mentioned, pointing towards the two girls who are standing beside each other.

“Thank you.” He said, walking towards the two and giving them a hug.

“What are we waiting for?” Namjoon questioned, getting everyone’s attention. “LET’S PARTY!” he yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“No way! I’m a totally better dancer than Jin hyung!” Namjoon cried as he stood up from the floor and showed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter