Chapter 20

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, good news!” Hoseok yelled joyfully as he enters the room as he waves his iPad in the air. He walked closer towards his group, including Soo Jin. Holding out his iPad towards his friends, Jin grabs it without hesitation.

Clearing his throat, he spoke loudly, “A young teen, who is known to be Zelo, has been caught by the police after attempting murder on BTS’ own Jeon Jungkook. Sources say that they have found Zelo’s whereabouts and immediately reported him to the police.”

“I kind of feel sorry for what’s about to happen to him,” Jimin commented after his hyung finished reading the news.

“You guys, we only have like five minutes left, Jungkook will be here any second,” Soo Jin reminded as she quickly hustles with the decorations that still needed to be put up.

Yoongi who stood beside Soo Jin, helping her with the cake, gave her a confused look, “Are you sure it was a good idea to not tell your friend Jessica about this?”

Soo Jin nodded her head as she carefully writes down Jungkook’s name on the cake, “It’ll take them longer to find out where we are when she’s around.”

“Soo Jin! Everything’s ready!” Namjoon yelled from across the room as he climbs down from a step ladder.

“Now I guess the only thing that’s left to do is text Jessica and tell her to come here with Jungkook,” Taehyung smiled brightly.

“His first welcome back party didn’t end too well so I wanted to do it again,” Soo Jin grinned as she looked around the fully decorated room, “Thanks for helping me,” she said happily towards the older men.

They all smiled, “Anything for Jin’s cute little sister,” Yoongi giggled as he came over to Soo Jin, pinching her cheek playfully.

 

Everyone tried to find a place to hide, making sure that no one would be able to see them. Soo Jin quickly sent the text telling Jungkook and Jessica to come over then hastily turned off the lights leaving the room almost pitch black. Behind the table, Jimin hid while holding the lit cake in his hands with Soo Jin by his side.

It didn’t take a long time for Jessica and Jungkook to finally arrive. The moment the lights were , everyone jumped out from their hiding place and yelled surprise having the two jump in shock. Everyone quickly rushed towards them with wide smiles on their faces.

 

“What is this?” Jungkook questioned, wide eyed at the sight of the decorated room and his friends with creepily wide smiles on their faces.

Hoseok places his arm arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter