Chapter 7

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is she crying? Why is she acting like this all of a sudden? Why did she drag me here? All these thoughts circle Jungkook’s mind. He knew nothing of the situation that he’s in right now. It happened all too sudden.

 

“Jungkook oppa…” she mumbled.

 

She moved closer to him, real close. Jungkook backed away every move that she made but he was unlucky because of the brick wall that was behind him. He wasn’t able to back away from her anymore. He knew that she had a little thing for him long time ago but after all those years you’d think a girl would give up by then.

 

“Oppa, I’ve always… loved you.” She suddenly confessed, moving her face in closer to his.

 

Jungkook froze. His lips were on some other girl’s instead of his girlfriends. UNACCEPTABLE!

 

Pushing her away, Jungkook wiped his lips with his sleeve. “Yah! What the hell was that!?”

“Jungkook…” a sudden voice appeared from behind them.

 

Turning his head, he now remembered what happened. Last time she must have saw but didn’t say a single word. Could this what have triggered the accident?

 

Jungkook came closer to Soo Jin who’s trembling at the moment. Her face was filled with fear and shock. Eyes widened, hands in a fist, and her heart was beating so fast. “Soo Jin…”

“STAY AWAY!” she yelled out. “Y-you… k-kissed… her…” stuttering, her eyes were beginning to tear up. One by one, her tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter