Chapter 10

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soo Jin-ah, do you want to visit Jungkook?” Jin questioned as he turned his back while Soo Jin changes into the clothes that Jin bought her.

There was silence for a moment, Soo Jin didn’t say a single word until she finished changing clothes. “I’m too scared…” she mumbled.

Jin was confused, “Scared? Why would you be scared of your own boyfriend?” he asked.

The young girl walked towards her older brother and stood in front of him, “Oppa, don’t you get what happened? Everything is my fault!” she paused. “Because of me… he won’t have that much time anymore.”

Jin put his hands on her shoulders, lightly shaking her, “Yah, don’t think like that. It’s not your fault. It was just an accident.”

“An accident caused by me…” she said, lowering her head down.

Jin sighed, “Just go see him,” he smiled.

 

“Knock, knock.” Jessica giggled as she came in the room.

Smiling, Soo Jin ran to her, giving her a really tight and long hug. “I didn’t expect you to be here.”

Letting go of Soo Jin, Jessica smiled brightly, “Girl, I was supposed to visit you yesterday but the nurses kept me out.” She complained. “And I also brought Jimin oppa with me.”

“Hello.” Jimin waved after he gave Soo Jin a hug.

“Well perfect timing, the two of us were just about to give Jungkook a little visit.” Jin said, grabbing Soo Jin’s hand and went out the door.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 In the other room, it was silent. Jungkook was by himself, thinking.

 

She’s alive. She didn’t die. I’m glad I was able to be there at the right time. I don’t care about my condition, I just want her to be okay. She means that much to me.

 

Jungkook smiled to himself. It was a smile that showed both happiness yet there was pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter