Chapter 19

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’d never thought I’d be happy to be entering this place again.” Jungkook joked as he entered the school with Soo Jin and Jessica.

Jessica laughed, “It’s better than being trapped in a creepy hospital room. You know, I’ve recently heard a lot of ghost stories involving hospitals.”

“Don’t want to hear it!” Soo Jin snapped, covering her ears with her fingers.

The two laughed from behind, seeing how easily scared their friend is. “Yah, Kim Soo Jin! You’re eighteen now, how come you’re still a scaredy-cat?”

Soo Jin turned her head, “That’s how I am,” she giggled, sticking out her tongue then walked towards Jungkook to link arms with him.

“Y-yah,” the boy stuttered, “We’re in school…”

“So?”

Jessica crossed her arms over her chest, “This hasn’t happened before, what did you do to her?” she began to interrogate, giving Jungkook a deadly glare.

Jungkook’s eyes shot wide, “I didn’t do anything!”

 

It was all too well until someone who they never would have imagined showed up. Soo Jin and Jessica’s eyes widened as they saw him. The very person who tried to kill Jungkook.

 

“H-hey, guys.” Zelo waved.

Jungkook, who was unaware of what happened, smiled to see his close friend once more after all those years. “Hey! Long time no-“

Jungkook was cut off thanks to Soo Jin who blocked his path when he was about to give Zelo a handshake. “No.”

“I’m surprised that you’re abl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter