Chapter 16

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shall we begin?”

“Yes sir, everything has been prepared and ready to go,” one of the nurses said as she guided the imposter towards the patient.


The man knew what he was doing. He just decides to do it wrong. He was only focused on cutting one certain vein that leads to major blood loss. And death.

Grabbing the sharp scalpel from the cart, he moved in closer, searching for the vein. The nurses and other professionals seemed confused with what he was doing – still thinking that the man was Henry.

 

“Dr. Lau, what are you doing? Cutting that will kill him!”

The man shook his hand off the nurse’s grasp, “I know what I’m doing!” he snapped.

 

Grinning, he moved in closer, successfully cutting the vein. As the blood quickly rushed, the door from behind suddenly opened revealing the real Henry Lau.

 

“IMPOSTER!” he yelled, punching him, making the masked man fall onto the ground unconsciously.

“Dr. Lau! Jungkook is losing lots of blood!”

The doctor began to panic but still kept his cool at the same time, “Get this man out of here,” he said, putting on a clean pair of surgical gloves, “I’ll handle this.”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Gaining conscious, he looked around the room seeing four angry people staring right at him.

 

Jungkook’s father grabbed the man by his collar, “You sick bastard! Why did you try to kill my son?!” he yelled furiously.

He smirked devilishly, “He deserves to die after he turned back the time.”

The father wan confused at his reply, “What the hell are you talking about?”

Soo Jin’s eyes widened. How could it be even possible that he knows about what happened to Jungkook? “Can you please leave the two of us alone?” she questioned, wanting everyone to leave the room.

“Are you sure about this dear?” Jungkook’s mother questioned.

The girl nodded her head, “Yes umma, I’ll be fine.” She smiled.

“Be careful okay?” Jessica warned as she left the room with Jungkook’s parents.

 

The door closed. Soo Jin took a seat on the chair across from the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter