Chapter 6

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 7th

The day has finally come upon him. Jungkook’s felt like his heart was about to drop knowing that Soo Jin’s time is coming so close. He needed more time to be with her. He will have no choice but to stick with Soo Jin all day, no matter what.

The boys and Soo Jin were back from their trip to the beach. Everyone felt tired and sleepy after having too much fun.

 

Collapsing himself on the couch, Hoseok let out a loud and deep sigh, “I’ve never been so happy to be back in this place.”

Joining Hoseok, Taehyung also sat beside him after throwing his bags on the ground. “I knew I shouldn’t have eaten all the leftovers by myself.”

 

Jungkook and Soo Jin came in the room with linked arms. After Jin has finally accepted Jungkook as Soo Jin’s boyfriend, he never felt happier seeing how much they actually love each other.

 

“Yah, you two.” Namjoon said getting both Soo Jin and Jungkook’s attention. “Don’t you have school today? You still have time to get ready.”

The two let out a sigh, “But hyung, I’m so tired, can’t we skip for just one day?” Jungkook pleaded.

Nodding her head in agreement she also tried to convince Namjoon, “Jungkook’s right, we just came from the beach.”

Hearing the conversation, Jin crossed his arms over his chest, “Yah, Soo Jin-ah, don’t even think about skipping school!” he scolded.

“But oppa!” she whined.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As they walked, Soo Jin kicked an empty can of coke on the street as she passed by it, “I can’t believe they made us go to school, I bet I’ll probably faint in front of everyone for being so tired.”

Jungkook slipped his hand, intertwining it with Soo Jin’s then smiled at her sweetly, “On the bright side, your brother finally accepted me to be your official boyfriend.” He said as he held out both of their hand in front of them.

Soo Jin giggled at Jungkook’s cuteness and the fact that he’s very excited about this, “Yeah… I wonder if the other members made him change his mind.”

 

As the two couple continued to walk and talk, they both heard a loud yell from behind. In unison, they turned their heads and saw a girl waving and calling Jungkook’s name.

 

“Who’s that?” Soo Jin questioned.

Jungkook suddenly froze in place, he didn’t want to be in this situation right now but he had to answer her, “Seohyun…”

The girl waved her hands in the air, getting Jungkook’s attention, “Jungkook oppa!” she yelled once more. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter