Chapter 15

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a good thing that Soo Jin has a friend who’s familiar with California. If she didn’t, she would have continuously ask people for directions.

With her arm linked to Jessica’s, Soo Jin felt anxious. She’s never been outside of Korea, not once.

 

Jessica took a deep breath as the automatic sliding doors opened, revealing the outside of the airport, “Feels very nostalgic being back in California.” She smiled.

Soo Jin tugged on her arm, “Jungkook…” she reminded.

“Oh yeah, sorry.”

 

Hailing a taxi cab, the two headed to the hospital where Jungkook is being held.

It was amazing how Jin gave up so easily since he’s a very stubborn guy, maybe he finally understood how important this is to his sister. So important that she would travel overseas for him.

Arriving, they spotted Jungkook’s parents. Soo Jin became afraid, not wanting to face his mother again after what happened before.

 

The parents stood up, “What are you girls doing here?” the father questioned, holding onto his wife’s hand.

Jessica looked at her friend, “Soo Jin wanted to be by Jungkook’s side…” she paused to smile, “She even convinced her stubborn brother.”

The older woman’s eyes widened in surprise, “You came all the way from Korea to be with my son?”

Soo Jin nodded her head, “Yes.”

 

Jungkook’s mother didn’t know that Soo Jin would travel a long way just for her son. She has always been alarmed since the moment she knew Jungkook liked a girl. His mother has always been very protective of him. But now, it seems like she finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter