Chapter 5

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin!”

“Jimin hyung!”

“Park Jimin!!!”

“Jimin oppa!”

 

Everyone yelled from left to right, trying to look for their lost member Jimin. No one knew where he went, and the worst thing is, there was no traces of Jimin anywhere.

The other members and Soo Jin have already looked in every inch of the cottage and they still couldn’t find him. The longer they couldn’t find Jimin, the faster their heartbeat.

Panting, everyone gathered all together to see if anyone has seen a single sign of Jimin anywhere.

 

“Did… anyone… see him at all?” Hoseok questioned, pausing between every word that he said.

 

Everyone shook their heads.

 

Ruffling his hair then throwing his hands in the air, Namjoon came to a state of worry where he became more aggressive. “Aish jinja! Where is that ? He’s making us all worry!”

Jin abruptly smacked the back of Namjoon’s head, thinking that hitting would help him come back to his senses. “Yah! Watch your language.” He paused. “We just need to keep looking.”

“Where could he have gone without even leaving at least a note?” Taehyung questioned.

Taking a deep breath, Hoseok joined in. “Guys, let’s spread out, we’ll be able to cover more ground doing that.”

 

At that moment, everyone did what Hoseok suggested. Everyone was spread out and was panned to meet back after fifteen minutes, if there’s no luck everyone agreed to end up calling the police for help.

 

Soo Jin looked from left to right and she still couldn’t find Jimin anywhere. Until she came across a little cave that - as she looked back at the other BTS members - is pretty far away from them. She slowly crept in and found Jimin sitting, leaning against the rocky wall. He was crouched in a ball form with his arms crossing over his legs, staring into the distance of the sea.

 

Soo Jin quietly approached Jimin, kicking a rock by accident which made Jimin turn his head towards her. The look on Jimin’s face wasn’t so well, it was like he was hurting. “Soo Jin, what are you doing here?”

The girl continued to walk, sitting beside her friend. Soo Jin looked at him, “I was going to ask you the same thing.” She giggled. “Jimin oppa, everyone was wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter