Chapter 1

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 3rd

Good morning everyone. This is Kim Taeyeon with your daily news. It has revealed that an accident that occurred on May 7th beside a bridge has caused major traffic, lots of injuries and even caused death. A young teenage girl named Kim Soo Jin was violently hit by an out of control motorcycle. The impact caused her to be flown over the bridge and into the deep waters. Sadly, when rescue came, it seemed that she was unable to swim and ended up drowning. The driver of the vehicle was only left with a few injuries, but nothing major, and apologized sincerely to Kim Soo Jin’s family and friends.

 

Yoongi let out a deep sigh. “It’s even in the newspaper.” He said showing to everyone in the room.

“Sorry you had to see that.” Jin apologized, turning off the television. “Are you sure you don’t want to eat dinner? You haven’t eaten anything today.” He questioned worriedly, seeing how Jungkook missed two meals today.

“Hyung, I think you should just leave him for a while.” Jimin suggested, stuffing his mouth with steaming rice from his bowl to mask his grief.

“But he hasn’t eaten anything.” Jin argued. “It’s not good for a person to skip three meals.” he took a dumpling from a plate in front of him and attempted to feed Jungkook himself.

 

Jungkook continued to stare down on the floor, ignoring every word his hyungs say. He had enough, he didn’t want to live anymore after knowing that Soo Jin died from an accident. The fear that conquered his whole emotions from before are now turned into deep sorrow.

 

“Jungkook, I know you’re still mourning but you’ve got to eat. We don’t want you to starve.” Taehyung pleaded. Every member had the same facial expression that is obviously worry but Jungkook didn’t seem to care about what anyone thinks.

 

Jin was still trying to feed him. He struggled to push in the dumpling into Jungkook’s mouth but he just wouldn’t open it. It’s like depression is taking over his appetite for food.

 

“Just leave me alone!” he yelled, throwing his fists and flicking Jin’s chopstick which made it drop to the filthy floor of their dorm. He stormed out of the table, shredding the piece of the newspaper where it had Soo Jin’s death mention, then passed by the kitchen to get a knife and into his room. Locking the door shut.

 

The members were frozen in place from the shock. It was the first time that Jungkook ever snapped at his hyungs. They were afraid that the outcome might end up very badly. Each chased after Jungkook but they were too late. None of them were able to catch him right when he slammed the door.

 

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Don’t you dare do anything with that knife! Just let go of it and open the damn door!” Namjoon screamed with his deep voice, hoping that his words would affect Jungkook’s decision.

 

All of the members banged on the door and each said something to somehow change the mind of the heartbroken teen.

 

“Jungkook, you’re not the only one going through a lot but this is not the answer!” Hoseok yelled through the door.

“Kookie, please don’t do this! I know how you feel, just open the door and we can talk about this.” Jimin pleaded as he continuously bang his fists on the wooden door.

“Yah! If you don’t open this door right now, we’ll open it ourselves!” Yoongi threatened.

 

Behind the door, Jungkook was sitting down on the floor. His tears welling up in his eyes then rolled down, drenching his whole face. He held tightly on the knife in his shivering right hand and squeezed the piece of the newspaper in his other. He never imagined his pain would go all the way to this. Depressed in a room while his other members are talking him out of doing something so idiotic.

 

“I’ve had enough…” He paused to inhale and exhale. “I can’t bear with this kind of pain anymore.” Jungkook mumbled his words but his hyungs managed to hear them.

 

Everyone listened. They looked at each other with worried faces and fear. No one knows what he’s actually going to do with that knife but they had an idea.

 

“I feel like this is the only way to solve my pain. I don’t want this kind of emotion welling up inside me. I always have her in my mind and no matter how much I try to forget about her, she always comes back to my thoughts. Her smiles would always make my day better. But I won’t see that anymore since she’s gone… forever.” He murmured. “I at least just want one more day with her…” he said as his tears poured down even faster.

 

Jungkook thought about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter