AB Showtime episode 1 ; part 2

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

-ALPHBLISS-

CHAPTER 54

⟪ AB Showtime ep 1; part 2 ⟫
NARRATOR  ENGLISH JAPANESE INTERVIEW

 

And now, we'll continue AB SHowtime! woot! the girls seems nervous about the task given to them.

 

A-Bliss sat down properly.

 

( the arrangement of their seats is like this; Paris-Lee-Minah-Snow-Ahreum-Mint-Eunhye-Love)

 

" so, let's continue our task." Ahreum grinned and laughed awkwardly.

 

" who's next?" Love asked.

 

the girls pointed at........

 

*insert drum roll*

 

" PARIS!" they exclaimed while pointing at her.

 

Ooh~ what do we not know about Paris-ssi? 

 

she got startled and facepalmed, " oh gosh." she groaned.

 

then, Eunhye grinned, " so what do we not know about you unnie?" she started and laid her elbows on the table while looking at Paris.

 

" well, I attended art school. ah! I'm also an ex model of Polyvore." she said.

 

Mint's mouth hung open, " wow~ we never thought you became a model! wow daebak! you are jjang!" she beamed.

 

Eunhye rolled her eyes and smacked Mint's head, " oh stop it will you, now let's move on to another member!" she said.

 

" who's the lucky girl~?" Minah sung.

 

*insert another drum roll*

 

" Snow~" they chimed.

 

Snow groaned. Paris laughed, " aww it's okay unnie."

 

Lee also laughed at Snow'ss reaction and patted her back, " you can do it unnie~" she cheered.

 

" is it true that you were a part of your school's kendo team before?" Love asked.

 

Snow smiled and nodded, " yes i'm pretty much talented in that track." 

 

" wowww~ daebak!" Ahreum reacted and clapped her hands.

 

" ah! also, you were a model before right?" Lee stated and crossed her arms.

 

wow~! Alpha Bliss is really amazing, they never fail to surprise us!

 

Snow nodded, " eung! I was once in a cover of a magazine. and i'm pretty much proud of it though lol!" she laughed and scartched her nape,

 



[ you were a model before?]

 

Snow smiled and nodded, " yes I was."

 

" I was a model for Havepp and my mother's clothing branch. that's why i'm not that awkward and nervous around cameras since i was exposed with it before." she explained.


 

then, next was Eunhye~

 

awww~ it's the maknae's turn!

 

" so maknae-ah what do we not know?" - Minah

 

Eunhye pursed her lips, " hmmmm."

 

she looked at the girls, " ah! i'm part of our school's dance troupe! and somehow i'm a good student ( her grades are high)." she grinned.

 

Love patted the girl's head, " wow~ i never thought ou maknae is studying well."

 

Eunhye pouted and pinched Love's side.

 

Love squirmed, " wahh!" 

 

" of course i'm studying well!" she exclaimed.

 

" your unnies are proud of you Eunhye-ah~" Snow winked.

 

wow~ somehow they are like, sister goals. as we can see, they are really close with each other.

 

" ah~ i have something to tell you guys! the fans shoudld know this about Minty~" Paris laughed.

 

Mint got shocked, " eh? yah unnie-"

 

"chill girl~ i'm not gonna embarrass you don't worry~" Paris winked.

 

lee laughed, " so, let's hear it!"

 

Paris grinned, " well, i just remembered how she got mad when I accidentaly broke a phone case from her collection."

 

Mint widened her eyes, " omygosh no stahhp~!" she exclaimed.

 

Pari laughed harder, " oh I know what happened that day Paris-ah~" Minah blurted.

 

" mind telling the fans what happened?" Love chuckled seeing Mint's reaction.

 

" our Mint her loves to collect phone cases, rilakumma and spongebob. so whenever we broke it, she gets mad like really she's not someone to mess with." she started.

 

Ooh~ Mint-ssi shouldn't be angered! she may be scary, we shouldn't touch her collections *insert laugh*

 

Mint hugged Ahreum and hid her face on her unnie's shoulder.

 

" but, one day Paris accidentally nudged Mint's phone and it fell on the ground. Mint panicked and the first thing she checked was her phone case! *laughs* she checked her phone case not her phone lol! and she didn't cook our food for weeks, good thing Snow unnie knows how to cook also. she didn't talk to Paris for so long and gave her the cold treatment until Paris bought her a new one." she said.

 


 

" well actually I just got mad since she it was broken. but yes! anyone will get mad if someone broke one of your collection right? *chuckles* but i still love Paris unnie though."

 

[ how did you gave her your cold treatment?]

 

" uhmm *laughs omygod i'm so childish back then, but whenever she tries to converse with me i just look at her with my pokerface and raise a brow, i usually walk out right after that." Minnt scratched her nape.

 

" sorry for what happened before unnie, mwah! iloveyou! teehe!" she held out a heart with her hands.


 

" as for Baki-san, well she's a chocoholic!" Lee said.

 

Eunhye snapped her hand, " ah! i heard you were one of the winners in a competition andwhat was the prize?"

 

Love started, " well, i got a chance to appear in a magazine~" she said.

 

" I remember, I once saw Love unnie doing yoga in our living room, i thought she was possessed since she was doing poses that is somehow bone-breaking and she was lifting herself from the ground." Eunhye blurted out of the blue.

 

" WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the girls laughed.

 

"wow you are really werird maknae!" - Paris.

 

aigoo~ Eunhye is really adorable


 

Love and Eunhye were together in the interview.'

 

[ what happened when you saw Love doing yoga?]

 

Eunhye looked at Love and grinned cheekily, love was shooting glares at her.

 

" well, it was already late that time, Minty was already sleeping, since i became thirsty i came out of our room and headed to the kitchen. I saw Love unnie doing a pose where she has hands on the ground and her knees were on her elbows i think." she said in amazement.

 

(it's like this)

 

" i was scared since it's my first time to see something creepy like that." she added and made a face.

 

 

Love shook her and chuckled.

 


 

 

" moving on to our next segment!" Ahreum announced

 

" woooh~!" they all cheered.

 

the pd gave Love the card.

 

" can you read what's written there?" Lee stated.

 

Love nodded and started to read.

 

" you will be given questions from fans and among the members, you will vote for your answers. and you should do the tasks given by the fans." she said.

 

" okay then! let's get started!" Eunhye cheered.

 

wow she's excited, i'm so curious on how the segment will go.

 

then a question flashed from the screen that is behind Love, Eunhye and Mint.

 

[ you may start now] - pd.

 

" who is the most lazy member in A-Bliss?" Snow said.

 

Paris chuckled, "ooh~ the fans are curious." 

 

" let's point the person who is the laziest for us. hana deul set-!" - Minah.

 

the girls pointed at their votes.

 

Paris, Snow, Ahreum, Eunhye and Mint pointed at Mint. Lee, and Love pointed at Eunhye. 

 

Mint is voted as the laziest member! i wonder why~

 

" our Mint and Eunhye is lazy, but! Mint is the laziest." Love said.

 

next question.

 

" who's the most noisiest member?" Paris said.

 

hana, deul!

 

ting! everyone voted.

 

seven girls pointed at Eunhye! except Eunhye she voted for Love.

 

" our maknae swallowed a boombox, she's loud always even is she's tired she'll talk and talk, aigoo~" Ahreum explained.

 

" among the girls, who has the most work?" Ahreum read out.

 

chenen! everyone pointed at Ahreum, " our leader is usually carrying alot of responsibilities, that's why Snow unnie is our second leader, she helps Ahreummie with her work." - Paris.

 

" can Lee rank the prettiest to the ugliest." Snow stated.

 

Love laughed, " ooh~ the blunt unnie will be ranking us! wow!"

 

" so, first Snow unnie." she said.

 

"second?" - girls.

 

" Minah."

 

"third?" - girls

 

" hmmm" she looked at the girl's faces.

 

" me!" she laughed.

 

" wow just wow~" mint reacted.

 

lee glared at her playfully, she stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms.

 

" fourth? Paris~" she grinned and nudged Paris's side, she earned a playful smack on her arm.

 

"fifth?" 

 

" Love~" she winked.

 

" yah unnie this isn't working!" Lee groaned, she facepalmed since she doesn't know who to pick.

 

the three girls who isn't called yet pouted.

 

"yah! am i that ugly?" Eunhye playfully scoffed and flipped her hair.

 

" what if i say yes" love teased.

 

Eunhye pouted and pinched Love's cheek.

 

" you just have that dimple hyu!" 

 

Snow laughed, " aww~ maknae is throwing tantrums."

 

" then i'll be the last so maknae wouldn't be mad." Ahreum chuckled.

 

"  next is Ahreummie, Eunhye and last is Minty~" Lee said.

 

" aigoo~ i'm the last! yah i'll smack your face unnie!" Mint laughed and held up her hand.

 

she swinged her arm, and Lee acted as if she was hit

 

" omg that was awkward!" Minah said.

 

aigoo~ they are sooooo cute! <3

 

Lee rolled her eyes.

 

" among the girls, who could eat tons of food." Snow read out,

 

the members pointed out------------

 

*drum rolls*

 

"Mint!" they exclaimed.

 

Mint hid her face.

 

" since she has a fast metabolism, she eats alot but doesn't get fat. it's amazing indeed." Eunhye said.

 

wow~ Mint-ssi is voted! we didn't expect that.

 

" Paris can you dance Hyuna's song 'change'." Ahreum said.

 

" omg!" Eunhye squealed.

 

"wooh! go Paris~" Love cheered.

 

"fighting!" the unnies cheered her.

 

Paris groaned and scratched her nape.

 

she stood up, and walked towards the middle.

 

the song started and she started dancing.

 

"woah!!!" Minah reacted.

 

as the song ended Paris covered her face.

 

Love patted her back.

 

" she did good right guys?" Love grinned at the camera and winked.

 

Did you see that A-Packs?! Paris is such a great dancer! *swoons*

 

" excuse me for a second~" paris breathed, still covering her face. 

 

Paris ran out of the room with Love trailing behind.

 

The girls chuckled, " let's excuse the two for now, they went to the cr since Paris is embarrassed." Snow chuckled.

 

" now, let's go to the next one. " Lee said.

 

Minah, Eunhye, Ahreum, and mint nodded.

 

" this task is for Mint, if she answers it correctly the group will be given food. but if she's wrong the group wouldn't eat." Snow read out.

 

" STRESS!" Mint shouted and massaged her forehead.

 

Mint is stressed wow~ let's cheer for Mint! wooh!

 

" go Minty! we need food!" Eunhye cheered and massaged Mint's back.

 

"okay so here it is, what occurs in one in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in one thousand years?" Snow said.

 

Mint's brows furrowed.

 

" what the heck? what's that? a riddle?" - Mint

 

Ahreum nodded, " yes it is."

 

Mint groaned, " i'm bad at riddles."

 

Lee laughed,  "aigoo~ you need to analyze the given, i already know the answer." she said.

 

Eunhye clapped, " as expected from Lee unnie."

 

"well, she's Lee~" Minah shrugged and laughed along.

 

Lee is a clever girl,isn't she *chuckles*

 

" hmmm. what occurs in one in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in one thousand years?" she mumbled.

 

" eyy guys!!! why did you give a a riddle huuhuhuhuhuhu my head hurts" Mint huffed and held her head.

 

suddenly she clapped her hands, " ah! m! m! m! the answer is m!" she beamed.

 

they heard a ting ting ting ting! (lol otl for the sound effect)

 

then Paris and Love came back.

 

the waiter placed the foods on their table.

 

( they have this each <3)

 

"wow! finally we are able to eat!" - Eunhye beamed.

 

then, they ate.

 

the girls must be really hungry after all that.

 


 

After eating they settled down again.

 

"it's for Minah~ please do an aegyo for us A-Packs." Ahreum announced.

 

Minah chuckled, " okay then." she breathed in.

 

Minah did an aegyo but bursted out laughing, " I CAN'T DO THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

 

"lol  unnie you are so embarrassing!" Paris laughed and slapped Lee who was near her.

 

"ouch! yah why did you do that? tsk tsk." Lee stated.

 

" ehehehe sorry, i just couldn't help it. unnie was disturbing omg!" -Paris.

 

" so next! who is the most gifted member for you." Minah said.

 

" Minah unnie, since she's pretty and she's talented" Paris said.

 

" Snow unnie, well she can sing and she's pretty." - lee

 

Minah smiled and pointed at Ahreum, " she's a girl that a boy dreams of."

 

" Love~! she's pretty cute and talented." -Snow.

 

"Eunhye~ she's such a great dancer and a good maknae." - Ahreum

 

"Paris unnie! well i idolize her." - Mint

 

Eunhye pointed her pointer to Mint, " it's you you you!"

 

Love pointed at Lee, " you are everything." then winked.

 

" oh gosh stop being a grease ball can you?" Lee chuckled.

 

Ahreum stood up, " cha! we finished our tasks, sadly we need to end our show! we'll see you next time!"

 

everyone stood up, " AB Showtime!" they cheered.

 

i wonder what they will do in their next episode. ooh~ this is exciting! 

 



 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ Here is AB showtime! yehet! lol! sorry if it's boring :'> i hope you enjoyed it though. please do comment and give love to our beloved A-Bliss teehee.