Complete!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: haiii~~ <3 soo how was the half part of the AB showtime's ep 1?? ^^ lol sorry if it isn't good :o



CHAPTER 47 - Complete!




" Ahreummie~ IT'S DONE!!!!!!!" Snow cheered while holding sheets of papers.

 

Ahreum widened her eyes and grinned widely, " chincha?! waahh daebak! should we pass it now? Lee, is the demo done?" 

Lee nodded proudly, " of course~ " she threw a flash drive at Ahreum who catched it.

Love handed Snow another sheet of papers.

" what is this?" - Snow

" ideas for our up coming promotions, if they approved our compositions." Love answered.

Minah squealed, " omg omg! we are finally done!!! "

Paris nodded, " we will also finalize the choreographies now."


They arrived outside SM Building, fans were there.

one by one they went outside and walked towards the door,

" KYAAAA!!! ALPHA BLISS!!" they cheered.

Love smiled at them and waved her hand.

" good morning~" Eunhye greeted and bowed at them before going inside the building.

Snow grinned and shot a wink at their fan boys which made them swoon.

Ahreum signed an album for a fan.

Lee had a small smile and waved at the fans and saw a phone that was on the ground, she told Mint to get it.

Mint picked up the phone and said, " whose phone is this?"

a fan immidiately stepped forward and bowed to Mint before retrieving her phone.

" please becareful of your things~" - Paris said.

when they arrived inside, Snow and Ahreum dashed to the staff's office.
 

" we'll meet you at the dance floor, we'll practice our vocals first okay? seeya~" Minah said and dragged Love to her little practice room

Paris, Mint, Eunhye and Lee went to a dance floor.

 



Lee was resting on the floor, Paris was scrolling things on her phone, Mint and EUnhye was still finalizing the dance.

" OH!!" Paris exclaimed.

The three turned to her, " I have some ideas for the dance~ omg!"

Suddenly, Snow, Minah, Love, and Ahreum barged in panting.

" GUYS!!!!!! IT'S APPROVED!! sajangnim will look at the choreography later, he'll be down here after lunch." AHreum beamed happily.

" KYAAAAA!!!! o m g. O M G!!" - Minah

Lee grinned widely.

" well it's because the composers and the ones who did the demo did it with their heart~ awww group hug guys!!" Eunhye said.

all of them hugged.


meanwhile.....

" sajangnim. are you really giving them a chance to promote their self-composed songs? what if netizens wouldn't like it. Alpha Bliss will be a shame to SM!." - staff.

The president, chuckled, " i want to release the girl's album, and since i heard and saw their ideas for the comeback, we'll make it happen. Their self composed songs are great. Now go and contact the ones who'll wrap up the tracks." 

" but sajangnim~~ can't you see? we might drop stocks and shares-" - staff

" no buts. i know but, i trust those girls. make their comeback happen, and i also know that they won't bring down our company." the president defended.

The staff sighed and bowed before leaving, " why do sajangnim have high expectations to those girls?" the staff whispered and did what the president told him to do.


Taejun, Alpha Bliss's manager went inside the practice room.

" girls, i have something important to say."

" what is it oppa?" - Ahreum.

" sadly i'm not going to be your manager anymore. "

Paris frowned, " but why?"

Taejun pursed his lips, " my contract is over but i tell you, your new manager is strict so better follow his orders."

" we'll miss you manager-nim." Ahreum sadly said.

Love beamed, " but oppa, remember to be there at our comeback arra?" 

Taejun nodded and chuckled, " of course~ i wouldn't miss it. after being your manager, i'm going to put up an Alpha Bliss cafe to support you guys."

Eunhye laughed, " omg oppa you'll do that for us?! daebak!"

Lee smirked, " remember to make it happen manager-nim."

" remeber that oppa!!" Snow nodded.

Taejun smiled, " so this is goodbye for now, you'll see me in concerts, fanmeets, and in your events don't worry~ Alpha Bliss fighting"

he hugged the girls and left.

Then their new manager came in, they immidiately stood up, " Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim." 

" yes, I'm Lim Jaehyuk, your new manager. but please call me oppa since I'm just 25 years old. Taejun is older han me for about a year." he said, he was looking at the girls intently which gave them goosebumps.

but then he smiled, " just joking, yes i'm strict but you'll get comfortable with me as the time goes by, so let's see what you have for your comeback."

The girls sighed in relief

the girls went to their positions.

" hana dul set-"
 


soooooo <3 annyeong~ kekkekekeke ^^ another manager?

presenting...... *dundundundunnn*

Lim Jaehyuk~~ chyeahh so handsome tbh xD

ah! and here is their past manager....

Kim Taejun~!!

A-Bliss is so lucky to have handsome managersss *o* /jelly imnida- ok no. =.=''