JungMint - 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: JungMint for the win!! <3



Chapter 41 - JungMint



Mint was in the park.

she held her skate board on her other hand and her cellphone on her other hand.

" omg. i can't believe i saw Ahreum unnie and Chanyeol oppa... omg omg omg. what happened." she mumbled.

she started to skate until her phone rang.

Mint: hello?

Jungkook: Seungmin? where are you?

Mint: why? oh come on, just hang out with your lovely Haejin. tsk.

Jungkook: nahh~ i want to hang out with you~~ where are you Mintyyy?

Mint: tsk, just go with Haejin. after all you act so lovey dovey with each other. hmph. bye.

*end*

she placed her phone in her pocket.

" aish. that idiot nose guy." Mint said.

she and her bestfriend Jungkook is somehow having problems since that Haejin girl came in their way. Haejin was flirting around Jungkook and he flirted back. Mint decided to give them space.

she felt a pain in her chest when she saw the two flirting.

suddenly, " Seungmin!" a guy called out, she stopped her board and looked at that guy.

" jungkook." she hissed.

" i knew you were here." jungkook had his innoccent but cute smile.

" okay." Mint  answered and was about to skate away but was held back by Jungkook.

" what's your problem?" Mint coldly said.

Jungkook became serious.

" you." he answered.

Mint scoffed, " me? as if." she tried pulling her arm back but can't...

" why do you keep avoiding me? why do you keep on pushing me away? why do you have to give me a cold treatment? why won't we talk this out? do you think snobbing me will make things better? IT HURTS SEUNGMIN-AH. LET'S JUST ING TALK" he fumed and threw Mint's skateboard away.

it was broken.

" WHAT THE HECK BRO?! MY SKATEBOARD! " she frowned.

" okay. fine let's talk. AND WATCH YOUR WORDS JUNGKOOK YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CURSE IDIOT.," mint smacked the guy's head.
 


at a ramen shop.

" are you jealous?' he asked.

Mint stopped eating and looked at the guy with her, ' what are you saying?' look.

" are you?"

Mint chewed her food and sighed, " okay fine! i am"

" it's your fault tho. you flirted back. aish! you could have pushed her away! like. ugh! i felt hurt kookie-ah. i felt neglected and left out. so i managed to ignore you for weeks now." mint answered.

Jungkook grinned, " aigoo~ how can you be so cute Seungminniee~ my cute Minttyy <3 i'm sorry, i won't do that again." 

Mint looked at him, " psh."

" forgive me my precious Minniee~" he begged.

after minutes of fighting, Mint nodded.

" fine!" 

he smiled, " yayy! iloveyou Seungmin! we shouldn't fight arra?" 

Mint felt her heart raced, " yeah yeah."

it was the first time Jungkook said that to her, yeah, he talks sweetly to her but don't say i love you. there are only i miss you, etc.

 


they stumbled in a cute store.

" look! it's cute" Jungkook held up a headband.

but what caught Mint's eye is the cap, shoes, and shirt.

" Seungmin-ahh, why won't we buy similar pair of things?" Jungkook suggested.

" it's cool." she nodded.

in the end, they bought pair of what she saw earlier.

the cap, shoes, and shirt.

" make sure to use those arrasseo?" Mint pointed out.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Mint into a hug, " of course~ since i know, you also have these."

 Mint's heart raced for the second time, ' why Mint. stop this feeling..'

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the girl's reaction, " aww~ my Min is so cute! "