Date??

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

 

Chapter 031


ahreum and chanyeol walked out of the company building and went inside the van, there is a staff driving for them.

" so, how are you ahreummie? you look thinner" chanyeol worriedly asked.

ahreum chuckled, " aigoo~ i'm doing fine, don't worry about it oppa, i can handle it" 

chanyeol squinted his eyes, ahreum gave him her what's-your-problem look

" you might get sick~ you need to eat more. " he stated and handed her a small carton of milk and cookies.

" psh, says the one who vomitted after their performance" ahreum mumbled.

" what did you say?" chanyeol leaned closer, " yah~~ you are too close! tsk you like me that much?" ahreum teased.

" babo" chanyeol flicked ahreum's forehead

" ouchieee~~ aish. yah!!! " ahreum flared and put up her jacket sleeves

chanyeol clasped his hands together, " spare me please, have mercy on my handsomeness-" 

*pak!* 

chanyeol held her forehead while pouting

" that's what you get *bleh*" ahreum stuck out her tongue.


 

" we are here" the staff anounced.

chanyeol opened the door for ahreum, " thanks oppa"

" chanyeol ah, make sure to be back before 12 arra?" - staff

" ne hyung" chanyeol nodded, the van drove away.

" heol~ it's freezing" ahreum stated.
out of the blue, chanyeol took out two black scarfs and this;


he placed the light colored on on ahreum's head and placed a scarf on her neck.

" tsk you came prepared~" ahreum chuckled.

chanyeol grinned while fixing her scarf, " of course i should since you are the one thati'll be spending my night with"

ahreum blushed lightly, " there"

he wore his bag and held ahreum's hand, " kaja kaja~ "

they were walking near han river, there are only few people lurking around there.

" oppa, do you like dara unnie?" ahreum asked which only made  chanyeol laugh.

" psh you are really an idiot ahreum, of course no~ i don't have any feeling for dara sunbae" chanyeol explained and patted ahreum's head with his free hand.

 ahreum pouted, " but your fans says so"

" don't mind them" chanyeol breathed.

he don't know what to do but as they were walking he would secretly steal glances at the girl who was holding his hand.

" ahreum ah, did you try to ridea double rider bycicle?" he asked out of the blue

" hmmm aniyo~ but, i want to ride one if i have a chance" ahreum stated while blowing air to make smoke.

chanyeol grinned and dragged her somewhere

" woah oppa, where are we going- daebak!!" she chimed as she saw the bike.

" you like it?" ahreum nodded while her eyes were big and hung open.

" come on" chanyeol said and sat on the first seat on the bike while ahreum was on the back.

" i'm ready" - ahreum.

chanyeol started pedaling.

" weeeee the winter breeze is jang~!!" ahreum said.


 

after riding the bike, chanyeol and ahreum went to a restaurant before going back to the dorm.

" so we are here, thank you for the night oppa, let's do this again sometime.... kekekke" ahreum stated and faced chanyeol who was looking somewhere.

" ah i-it's nothing. sure thing ahreummie" - chanyeol.

ahreum was about to go in but chanyeol called her name, " ahreum! uhmm... ah. goodnight"

ahreum chukled and walked towards him. " goodnight oppa." she slowly leaned closer and kissed the guy's cheek.

" go home safely arra? i don't want to see you get hurt or anything. bye~" ahreum said and waved as chanyeol walks away.


 

inside their dorm.

"ahreummieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!"  snow screamed.

" what?!" she screamed back.

the members gathered in the living room, " TELL US WHAT HAPPENED~~"

she got taken aback ang grinned, " shireoo~"

"awww" they pouted.

" tsk arra." ahreum sighed and sat down.



AUTHORS'S NOTE:
sorry again :( i'm so stressed out and eventually got sick these days so sorry for a boring chappie < 3 i'll make it up to you guysss huhuhhuhuhuhu so i'll try to update later. double update for you guys saranggg. keep loving the girls juseyoooo < 3 i can't see you guys commenting- /slapped. okay no. sooo yeashhh please do wait for the next chappie
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
 

 
 

 

credit