ALPHA BLISS~ ^^

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 018

after visiting busan, they went back in seoul without mint.
effy and paris was featured in a variety show - ' dream team'
so the two of them left early.
lee excused herself and went to a practice room ( a room with a piano and sofa only)
she remembered that she recorded . she fished out her phone and played te record

LEE's pov~

" baekyung-ah" - taeyeon
"hmm?" 
" do you love me?" - taeyeon
" of course!" baekhyun exclaimed
a loud smack was heard
" ouch~ yah. what was that for??!"
taeyeon huffed, " aigoo~ your such a liar."
" tch. wae? i love you?" baaekhyun said
another slap was heard, " stop lying. i know you don't" she added
" aish. fine. how did you know?"

taeyeon smirked, " of course. you didn't agree in this right? ah chincha. where the heck is kris?!!! that guy. tsk tsk" 
she added, " i know you like as-mmmfffffff" baekhyun covered with his hand
" your too loud taengoo~ aish. "
" okay okay~ i'm sorry. -.- " taeyeon said

" but still!! you know i ship the both of you. " she sighed
" you know your my ideal type, but i don't want you to be mine." baekhyun said
taeyeon snorted, " i know~ and your not my type. duhh~" 
" aish. taeyeon." baekhyun mumbled.
" MWORAGO???!!!!" taeyeon said
" i said, your too loud!!" baekhyun answered, " tch as if your not loud." taeyeon said

" oh look at the time. kaja. we'll get punished if we don't arrive" baekhyun said and left the room with taeyeon.

* END*


" the heck was that?" lee mumbled, she felt her heart beated fast.
she shook it off and left to practice.

*bam!*

ouch! i swear! i'll kick this person who madde me fall down! 

" omo! yah. lee, are you okay?" baekhyun asked and helped me up.

okay~~~ ....... AWKWARD. -.-'

" yeh. thanks. " i replied. oh! 
" so..... how's your relationship with taeyeon sunbaenim?" i asked out of the blue.
aish! lee. what are you thinking of?!!! eh?

he looks startled and looked down, " uhmm......... we are.. uhh... g-great! yeah, we're great" he smiled.
ouch. i felt a pain. do i like this fuggly looking guy? aish! that can't be! he's not even my style!!!

but, i can't lie. he looks so handsome today-...... whut!!!?! the heck are you saying lee?????? ewhhhh no. never. i take that back. he's not handsome.

" ah. really? okay. see you later ^^ bye" i punched him. yah... i really did. OwO i don't even know why.
" yah! lee! you wanna die??!??" he shouted as i ran away.
" haha!!! good for you BACON!" i stuck out a tongue before running towards the practice room

 

" unnie~~ i don't want to go!!!" eunhye exclaimed while holding onto the door.
ahreum was pulling eunhye, " you have to! ppalli!" 
" no! shireo~!!!" eunhye whined
snow helped ahreum, " yah. you. go. now!" ahreum said and with one powerful pull, eunhye 's grip loosened
ahreum and snow immidiately went inside the practice room and locked it.

eunhye sighed deeply before going to the car. she was on her way to jyp
" eunhye-ssi, we arrived." the driver announced, " ah chincha? thanks"
she took a deep breath before going out off the car and went inside the building.

" omo! you're a-bliss's maknae!!! " a staff exclaimed
eunhye got startled but smiled at the staff, " ah neh"
" c-can we take a-a picture? please?" eunhye nodded and the staff took a selca with eunhye
the staff bowed and left. " aigoo~' she sighed and walked to the practice room.
" s-should i knock?" she asked
" ani. i-....... i should knock." she breathed and knocked on the door.
________ EUNHYE'S POV~____________
" come in~" a voice said, " o-oh. this can't be. andwae!!!!" i whispered.
" eh? i thought there was someone knocking?" the voice said.
she opened the door. " omo" i exclaimed
" eunhye~!!!! waaaaa" he hugged me and smiled.
oh please no. stahpppp i can't!!
" are you okay? yah eunhye" he said and tapped my cheek
" huh? ah yehh" i answered.
gosh. please go away! my heart. my heart!!!
" oh! you two are here!" a staff said.
" neh, annyeonghaseyo" i greeted. he was still smiling at me.
the staff coughed and started, " so. eunhye-ssi, youngjae-ssi. you'll be preparing for your debut." 
" eh?! debut?!" we exclaimed, " neh, debut. jype and sm already discussed about it. they said they'll gladly accept the offer. you'll perform a duet and release an album arrasseo?" the staff smiled and left.

" we'll start the practice." youngjae said and stared at me.
please~!!!! save me! my heart won't stop beating fast!! -.- 


 

MINAH's pov~

i'm walking along han river! haha! yep yep, i ditched our practice. it's so tiring without mint

i sat down, " when will our group be recognized" i sighed and took off my mask and cap.
" ahhhhh~ it's so hot. " i laid down and listened to music.

suddenly, *tap tap*
eh? nugu?

*tap tap*

oh? what's that?

*tap tap*

i opened my eyes and saw a guy wearing a mask and a cap..
his eyes were big and round, hmmm looks familar....

" waeyo?" i asked as i sat down again, " uhm... your a-bliss's oh minah? i-i'm a fan" he said.
his voice.... i think i heard it before.

" ah chincha? komawo~" i smiled, he handed me an album, " this... is for you hehe" 
what? we didn't even release an album. " we fans made it" he added.

ah... that explains it. " omo. thank you uhmm...."
his eyes widened, " errr..... kyungdo" he said.
kyungdo? kyungdo? kyungdo? kyungdo?
what a weird name?? 
" arrasseo. komawo kyungsoo" i said. what the... kyungsoo? 
his eyes widened again, " e-eh? kyungsoo?" 
" haha sorry, i mean kyungdo " i laughed awkwardly
he thanked me and left.

what was that? kyungsoo? why did i say kyungsoo? d.o? do kyungsoo?
" aish. just because his name was kyungdo you'll think about kyungsoo." i sighed.
i stared at the album. it looks pretty~

i shook my head and went back to the building.
" oh! minah-ah~ annyeong " d.o smiled at me
i smiled back, " yow yow! d.o!" 
" haha aigoo~ where did you go?" i blinked and answered, " uhmm han river?"
d.o nodded and stared at the album, " is there a problem?" i asked.
" eh? i mean nope. none" he said, " minah-ah, ahreum was looking for you" he added
oh my... that's bad, " aish. omo, i need to go! see you around kyungdo!" i said and ran towards the practice room.

the heck is wrong with me?!!! he's not kyungdo! -.- aish. kyungsoo! it's kyungsoo! 

 

AHREUM's pov~~

" where is that girl?" i sighed, " eyy unnie, you okay?" love asked. " ani~ my wallet is with her! i can't even buy food!!!" i exclaimed.

we are on a diet. our boyfies are sad about it. (food boyfies) so, we sneak food! haha! we are so good! ^^

suddenly, the door creaked open and revealed minah, " unnie wae?" she asked.
i frowned and walked towards her. " ohh~ your so in trouble!" 
" eh?" - minah
ohmahghadd, someone beat her with a pepero! i'm going crazy
" yah. why did you bring bring my wallet with you eyy?" i asked, she laughed awkwardly
" hehe unnie, mian! i left my wallet in the dorm and i needed money :p nyehehehe" 
aigoo this girl... tsk tsk

" aish. gimme gimme" i asked, she tossed me the wallet.
*bam!*

the two managers walked in, " ahreum-ah, you have another schedule" miu said.
i sighed and went out. " what schedule?" taejun asnwered, " another photoshoot with your handsome friend, jongsuk"
omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo omo OMO!!!!
" CHINCHA?!! " i screamed, the two nodded, i ran towards the van
" kaja!! let's go!" i said, miu sighed and went in.


 

after their phootoshoot, the two hang out.
" so.. how's your group?" he asked, his voice.... *o*
" we are doing great lately " i answered, i feel so lucky. nyehehehe mint will beat me if she knew i'm friends with her ideal guy.
" that's great! how's mint?" i tapped my chin, " hmm she's good. already fine." 
jongsuk oppa smiled, " she's my bias in a-bliss. i hope she'll come back "
YOU HEAR THAT MINT?? HUH? YOUR HIS BIAS!!! <3
" yeah. i hope so too. ayee really?! your bias is that girl?" 
oppa smiled and nodded. " she's pretty, talented, i think hahaha" 
okay, he's awkward. 
" oppa. do you know that she likes you.... pfft xd " i blurted. haha mint will kill me!
oppa chuckled and said, " eh? really? i hope we'll do a show together "
he added, " i heard you like chanyeol"
i coughed, chan-chanyeol? that derp guy? oh no~ he's not my style * imitates kris*
" e-eh? ani!!!" i defened. i can feel my cheeks heating.
he snorted, " your blushing"
" bwoh? yah oppa. my ideal type is baekhyun, not that tall derpy boy. besides~ he likes dara sunbaenim" i said.
somehow, it hurts. OnO
" okay okay. i'll stop~" he laughed.

 

they were laughing at their photos 


" okay that's enough" jongsuk breathed.
suddenly, minah arrived, " yah unnie, we're here!!" she announced
" we brought food!!" lee said. " for all of you~" snow added.
" unnie we came here to bring you guys food" love completed

minah was chatting with jongsuk, " ey ey ey~ minah stop, his bias is mint" ahreum said.
minah pouted and huffed, " he doesn't like you either :p" 
ahreum chuckled, " aigoo, he's my bestfriend only~ okay " 
love snorted, " yeah, because you always deny that you like chanyeol oppa"
" sorry i'm late~" eunhye panted and walked over to them
lee blinked, " what happened to you?"
" well, we practiced a song in jype. you know. i'm performing with my bestfriend " she sighed
snow chuckled, " and what about it?"
" it's youngjae. i feel uncomfortable with him even if he's my friend" she drank water and ate.
minah and eunhye laughed, " you like him?" minah asked. eunhye almost spitted her water
" *cough cough* eww no. never. no. no. me? him? gross, he's just a friend" eunhye exclaimed
love snorted along with lee.
jongsuk was only laughing, ' aigoo this girls~ tsk tsk. i never thought that you are like this" 



 


 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
so, here! another chapter! ^^ sorry for not updating lately. why? because i'm busy with my school -.- i'm transferring school that's why? xd hahahahah hope you guys liked the chapter. ahreum, eunhye, minah, and lee's pov's.. sorry if it was quite short though. don't you guys worry, their scene's will become longer by the upcoming chapters ^^ alpha bliss's comebacks are near!! let's wait for them neh?
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit