Chapter 15

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 015   

Alpha bliss was scheduled for a variety show with scarlet, f(x), nu'est, and many more.
it was airing time! the girls were wearing comfortable clothes, while scarlet was wearing super fitted clothes! bleh! 

*clap!*
" neh, annyeonghaseyo! this is (insert a show title)!!! " - jungah
" jungah-ssi, would you mind to explain what will be doing for this time" - sojin
the first host nodded and said, " of course!"
" today, we will be revealing the group's real personalities! and they will have to share their thoughts and some stories by their experiences. shal we start?! NEH!" - jungah


 

" and for the last group..... hehehe" - jungah (after school)
the other groups that was in the studio snorted
" this group is the most trending girl group! with their talents and great attitudes. they were idolized by many!" - sojin (yep, girls day)
" wow, daebak~" jungah
" i can't believe it! welcome... alpha bliss!!" sojin said.
the nine girls walked in and the crowd cheered loudly, even their f(x) sunbaes cheered along.

on the other hand, scarlet were annoyed. " aish, we could have been welcomed like that. psh" the girl with the silver/ gray hair said. ( kimi - her stage name is kimi. i had to search it though xd)

UNLUCKILY, scarlet has to seat beside alpha bliss
" annyeonghaseyo~" alpha bliss said, scarlet only rolled their eyes at them and the black haired girl before said, " shut up b*tches" she had dyed her hair brown! ( the girl is sara - again, i needed to search it too hhuhuhuhu)
 
" wew" - paris

 

during the air time, scarlet was trying hard to get noticed by the camera and have a longer air time.
" who wants to volunteer?" - sojin asked, no one raised their hands
" and gets food" she added.
mint stood up immidiately, " oh?" - jungah
" it's for the food" mint explained, " aigoo~ bring the tank in please~" jungah scrunched her nose
the staffs got a huge tank. it was big enough to fit a person inside.
" you need to reach the bottom and get the flag. ready?" sojin asked after mint changed clothes.
and again a member of scarlet, the maknae, scoffed, " she can't do it"
snow heared it and glared at the girl, " would you please shut up" she mumbled as she held her mic away
" why would i b*tch?" scarlet's maknae asked and smirked, (she's ra byeul ? i guess. nyehehe i don't know though.. i 'm not a fan but i wanted them to be the group's rival)

"psh. show some respect" ahreum said, good thing her mic was not on.

back to mint, she took the cloth of that was covering the tank.
" najksgdhasfdghjnA" - mint said with a face,

it was a tank with slimy fishes!!!! ewwwww~
" can you do it?" - sojin, mint nodded hesitantly.
" neh!" mint exclaimed and headed to the top. 
" do you have something to say?" jungah asked, she nodded and had a horrified expression
" it's so scary!!"

another tank was brought out, bts's jungkook!!!! stood up, " can i?" 
the to hosts nodded.
he took the cover off and saw 3 squids!! goshhh!!!
" mint-ssi, what would you choose?" - sojin
" i don't want to be rude but i'll stay h-here!!" she stuttered
jungkook went in the water and grabbed the flag
all of them got shocked, " omo! why did you jump in suddenly?" jungah exclaimed
jungkook had this smile;

( EMEGHED!!! SO HANDSOME!!)
" well, i wanted to show that i'm a man! and, me and my hyungs is honored to be in this show with our rising hoobaes ( he's talking about alpha bliss) this is for them" he answered while looking at mint who laid on her stomach, pouting.

scarlet turned RED when jungkook answered, they thought they were the ones he was talking about. xd gosh, assuming much?
" ah~ i'm doing it now!!" mint said, getting ready to go in the water.
she got annoyed by those girls ( scarlet)
she jumped in and didn't mind the fishes and pulled the flag.
she got up and jungkook grabbed a towel and gave it to the girl.
( GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! JUNGMINT SHIPS PLEASE!!)

" daebak! are you okay?" sara asked and got up to the top and pushed mint back to the water
the idols got shocked and some idols went closer to the tank and helped pull mint out.
( yep, mint can swim but she was not preparedfor the impact and scraped her foot on the tank opening - it hurts though)
" mint-ssi, are you okay?" mint nodded and coughed
jungkook widened his eyes and got another towel again. sara frowned, ( she likes many idols that's why)
ahreum panicked and talked to mint

 

after that incident, mint was told to rest behind the camera.
scarlet was smirking in victory.
jungah said, " sorry for that incident~ but mint is in a good condition now, shall we start?"
the crowd answered, " neh!"

the filming went on and stuffs.
AFTER the show.
sara was walking in the studio, mint was very annoyed and decided to be a full b*tch, there were no fans or anything.
she walked past sara with a glare, while sara bumped mint's shoulder which cause mint to fall down
" yah!" mint shouted. jungkook got startled and ran towards mint, " seungmin-ssi, gwaenchanha?"
mint didn't answer, she was still glaring at sara who was acting weak.
the other idols came into the scene, " mint-ssi, what were you doing there?" - kimi
" were you picking at sara? wow~ i never thought thata there will be a young KID who would bully our sara" - ra byeul.
mint was slowly loosing it.
" unnie" she said, ahreum shook her head, she got what mint was pointing out. mint was asking ahreum's permission to lash out.

" what are you going to do now?" sara cried, she started acting weak! gosh!

mint - gosh, i hate this girl! she is older by years i know. how could she cry when i didn't do anything to her!! 
" bwoh?" i coldly said while glaring at that sara girl. jungkook oppa was trying to help me calm down.
sara sobbed, " i-i didn't do anything! why are you bullying me?! huh?! wae?!" - sara
oh great~ drama alert! GOSH! 

"what?" i asked. " i only asked if you were okay! but then you pushed yourself back into the water! it made me look so bad! do you hate me that much?! huh mint-ssi?" she was still crying.
mint. her knuckles turned white and was trying to control her emotions.
" is that true seungmin?" love asked.
" yah! baki-san. are you taking that girl's side?" eunhye smacked love's head.
" YAH! SHUT UP!" mint roared, she breathed and clutched her head
the idols and staffs flinched.
mint strutted and glared at their enemies, but before walking out, she said in english, most of them didn't understand even the staffs didn't understand what she said. " your going to pay... wait for it. watch your back~ you don't know WHAT your messing with b*tches." (it's not who, i really meant the word ' what')

 

at their dorm

" yah seungmin. what's  with the fight?" snow chuckled
" first of all. i hate her and her group. second, she was the one who made me fell into the water and i almost drowned. third, she pushed me and made me fell down, AND FOURTH! she and her group are full of in' bishes! i mean two faced" mint angrily said.

" yah! BYUN SEUNGMIN! WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY!" minah shouted and smacked mint's
" owwwwww! sorry" she pouted.
eunhye hissedd," to  be honest, i also saw what that sara girl did to mint."
lee nodded, " me too. i was watching that ugly sara the whole time"
" oh god lee! how could you watch that stupid plastic girl?!" effy widened her eyes
" i know right. she's very FLAT CHESTED and doesn't have a . she was so plastic..." lee got horrified
" aigoo this girls... mint, i think a news would come up..." snow said.
mint shrugged and said, " don't care~"
 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
nyoyoyoyoyoyoyohohohohohoot!!!! i'm back again! yep, i made sara a two faced gurl biatch
i got annoyed while reading this because of her hahahaha. awww poor mint! but another ship has been sailed!!! we have JUNGMINT!!! yyep yep yep! please do comment and upvote? yeah~ thank you for your support! sarang sarang~

 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit