Preparing for the showcase! yehet!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 009
Prepearing and problems.....?

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7    

after a week of practicing their choreography for their comeback, as usual, they went inside the company's building. and unexpectedly bumped into exo!
" omo! hi!" mint greeted, snow smacked her head and smiled at exo.
(the other four already arrived in the building 3 hours ago)
" oh! younghee~~ hello " chen grinned, " annyeong~" snow blinked.
it was kinda awkward for effy and kai, they don't know, " oh sunba-" effy was cutted of
" jongin, call me jongin" kai coughed awkwardly
effy snorted and nodded, arrasseo, yah jongin" 
kai faced her and asked, "wae? wae? wae? " then tileted his head
" psh nothing" effy smirked and slinged an arm on paris's shoulder who was quietly glancing at sehun

effy noticed it and nudged effy which earned her a glare
" you like him?" effy pointed at sehun who was talking with kai
paris widened her eyes and smacked effy on the head, " yah! who said so? i do not. pshh i don't like him- i mean why would i?! *mumbles* he's minah's twin.... ugly fuggly sehun" 

effy laughed like a maniac who earned stares. when she got over it and did her famous poker face
" what? is it your first time seeing a person laugh?" 

they all shrugged, baekhyundidn't pay attention to them, even mint.
he was texting someone instead of greeting their hoobae- *coughs* friends
mint noticed it and huffed, " unnies, let's go" mint said loudly which made everyone startled, even the guy who uses cell phone.
they nodded, love dashed to the practice room while saying, " eunhye, wait for me~"
mint was kind of grumpy and stomped her way towards the practice room.
effy and paris was doing a weird lovey-dovey things, snow would stare at them weirdly.

 

when they arrived, love opened the door and ran to eunhye who was drinking water.
lee was emotionless, ahreum was asking if lee was okay. minah was stretching.

" we're here!" snow exclaimed, the dancer's got ready and practice a dance( paris, lee, eunhye, and mint)

( order - left to right. lee - mint - paris - eunhye)
the other members clapped, " daebak! our dancer line is the best!"
then, they practiced the dance for their comeback. 
*bam!* the door opened, a-bliss turned their heads towards the door. they saw their two managers.
" girls, this time, we'll  prepare for the showcase. so gather around!" -manager oppa 
the girls sat down facing their managers who was holding a folder and some pieces of paper.

" for your showcase that will be held on june 27, a representative gave us the needed performances" - miu said ( manager)
" first performance is, what's your name. and for the other performance, we will give you the chance to choose what will go first blah blah blah"

(and again, i won't include their plan OwO)

" and the good thing is, the other four will be performing with you!!!!" taejun exclaimed
" daebak!" eunhye clapped her hands.
miu frowned slightly, " but... it seems sm changed the plans"
" what plans?" minah asked
taejun snapped his fingers and said, " they said, that you'll get separated again.. but, sub-units i think. the five girl's debut before was only a project. but sm was proud of you girls for gaining popularity these days" 
lee tilted her head, " i don't understand." 
miu cleared , " after your comeback as a whole group. you'll stop for a while. a group hiatus for 8 months you'll have a comeback again"
" bwoh?! 8 months?! isn't it too much?! " ahreum said
taejun shrugged and sighed, " we can't do anything, but you'll still be practicing dances, vocals raps, and more. you'll also have  a month vacation" 
snow coughed, " can we praactice our performances now?" 
" oh yeah, sure! the venue will be prepared"
they nodded, the managers left the room, and they started practicing.

 

(let's start with a pov) 

Lee's pov-
i fell on the floor, panting. " everybody did a great job" the choreographer stated and left the room.
" arghh, so tired." mint rolled on the floor, " i heard baekhyun and taeyeon.... is you know.. dating" minah said.
mint stopped rolling and froze on her spot. ' aish. that byun baek. ahh that's why he isn't talking to me. psh'
" BWOH?! CHINCHA?!" mint shouted. we covered our ears. ' anjsadha, this girl's voice is no joke! -.-' 
minah nodded her head and took out her cellphone. " there's an article about it. also, it was said that sm confirmed it already" then tossed it to mint who continued scrolling.
" daebak." she said non-chantly. " psh, baekhyun is lucky to have taeyeon sunbaenim" i whispered.

to be honest, i don't even know what i would feel after hearing that! seriously.
i mean..... why would i be mad? as if i like him-nah~ impossible, i would like an ugly guy? tch. yeah right.
i can't even explain what i feel. my heart is beating fastly and i feel bad. someone explain what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" asia- i mean lee, are you okay? " minah asked. i nodded. " wae?"
" you look sad" she answerd. WTF- do i?! ' gosh! the heck is happening to me?!!'
i frowned and asked, " really? don't mind it then"
she nodded, " excuse me guys, i'll go to the cr for awhile" i said and grabbed my hand phone, then went out.

i was walking along the corridor. music was heard. of course! our sunbae's doesn't have any schedule today. including us. so we'll just practice until we get sick.
" taengoo" a voice said. what? taengoo? i stopped walking and turned my head to a room
"neh? baekyung-ah?" the heack?! BAEKYUNG?!!!!!!!! what am i hearing? i'm getting goosebumps~
i was like;

and because i want to evesdrop i need to do this. ;a; forgive me.
i got my phone and pressed the record button and secretly placed my phone at an unusual space where they don't notice it!
hahaha, i'm a genius!!

i rushed to the girl's cr and comfort myself.. after i did my business, i walked to the cafeteria.
" ah, i'm hungry" i mumbled and got my food! ahskjdhasjdasf, it looks yummy!!
i'm not showing my food, sorry~ :p

" where did my handphone go?" i went back towards the room where the ' baekyung, taengoo' business blah blah
" ah. " i grabbed my handphone and clicked the stop button then rushed to the practice room.

 


ahreum's pov-
" ahh, i'm hungry" eunhye whined and laid her head on love's lap.
snow was reading fanfics to mint who was reacting to the story's fluffiness. 
minah, lee, paris, and effy was dancing again.
the door flinged open and revealed our sunbae
" oh! annyeonghaseyo" we said. " annyeonghaseyo~" snsd said.
eunhye sat down, " wow, daebak!" she exclaimed.
" i mean.. it's just that... you guys are so pretty" she hid her face.

aigoo, our maknae is really unexpected. eunhye, she doesn't look the youngest it's either love or mint who claims to be the fake maknae.
" haha cute~" tiffany ran up to eunhye and bear hugged her.
suddenly, our managers came in, " girls, go back to the dorm now. ahreum-ah. you are scheduled to attend a photoshoot" miu unnie said, " chincha? ah neh" i answered.
" bye guys. see you later" i  waved and followed unnie.

at the car...

" daebak." miu said.
what? what's with her?
" wae? wae? wae?" i shuffled into a comfortable position.
unnie grinned and said, " you'll have a photoshoot with mint's ideal guy~!!"
'mint's ideal guy? she has an ideal guy? since when?!'
"bwoh?! nugu?" (what? who?) i exclaimed.
like really. mint has one? o.o

" lee jongsuk" miu unnie smiled widely.
i was like:

" lee jongsuk?!" face-palm
miu unnie nodded.
i widened my eyes, " then seungmin will kill me if she finds out"
" exactly" she snapped her fingers.

we chatted until we arrived at the studio.
" i'm nervous" i breathed, unnie patted my shoulder and cheered me.
we went inside and saw him!!!!

(author: /faints because of handsomeness. xd)
control yourself ahreum. 
deeply i was like

' eeppp, he's handsome~!!! but i like chanyeol more- i mean what?! '
jongsuk glanced at me and smiled.
i'm melting~~~~
he walked towards me and said, " annyeonghaseyo, lee jongsuk imnida. i prefer you should call me oppa or jongsuk oppa. " my body shivered, my heart was pounding fastly, i feel hot. why am i feeling like this?
;a;
" a-ah, neh. ahreum imnida. it's n-nice to meet you" aish, why did you stuttered?! huhuhu guys! save me! make this gorgeous looking guys go away~~~` i might faint!
this feelsssssssssss. girls. fangirls. now i know how you feel.


 

after getting my make up done i was asked to wear the clothes for the concept.
" wow~ you look beautiful!" miu said, i slightly blushed and thanked her. tehee~ i'm so flattered right now
" now go out. everyone's jaws would hang open" she added.
i breathed deeply.
this is it ahreum.. goshhhh
i turned the knob and made my way out.
everyone was looking at me, including jongsuk.... OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dies bc of happiness.
the two of us went to the set and started the shoot.

 

" thank you~ everyone did great" i said and bowed to everyone.
jongsuk oppa tapped my shoulder, " neh?"
he handed me a box that looks like this;

i gladly accepted it, "omo, kamsahmnida oppa." i grinned.
" no problem, make sure to open it. bye~ " he said and dashed away.
i was smiling unconsciously as i headed to the car.
" it's 8:34 pm already, do you want to eat?" unnie asked.
i nodded, " neh! i'm very hungry"
we stopped at an american resto. and ate! it's really expensive ;a; 
then after unnie paid, we drove to the dorm!

 

i went up to our floor and went inside.
everyone was resting this early. " so quiet" i huffed and place the box on the coffee table in the living room and changed my clothes.
i came back wearing this:

" what's this? why did he gave me this?" i mumbled.
" unnie, it's a bomb~!" love popped out.
i was shocked, when did she get here?
" sush, why are you here?" i asked.
love tilted her head, " mint and eunhye are sleeping on my bed, i planned to sleep here, then your here. poof! i don't know where to sleep now" she answered

aigoo~ i grabbed the box and stood up, " there, the living room is all yours" 
" yehey! thank you and goodnight" she fixed her blanket and pillows.
i nodded and went inside the bathroom.
what? it's a place where i can be alone~ 

i locked the door and placed the box on the counter.
i got an idea~ :'>
*click*
" aha! i took a picture of it~ ^^ " 
i placed my handphone aside , " let's see what's inside"
i lifted the lid slowly.
"daebak!"
it contains a:


(she has the smaller one)

(imagine that she was the girl, a picture of them was inside)
" eh? this was taken today... how did-omo, there's a letter behind" 
oppa is weird, how can this picture got developed when we were doing the photoshoot? i mean ... how?

' annyeong ahreum-ah~
as a thank you gift, i got a necklace and a friendship bracelet. you must be wondering how i got the picture. i borrowed your phone right? i asked my manager to develop the picture hehe ^^ i'm not trying to be materialistic, but, i just want you to know that i want to be your bestfriend! if it's okay, sorry for this weird gift! oppa will support alpha bliss~ - lee jongsuk'

(lol this part xd)
" haha as expected, he's weird" i chuckled and hid it inside my cabinet then went to bed

 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
annyeonghaseyu, annyeonghaseyu~ sonyeo to the tokki is back!!!! hai hai~ so, i was happy to see your comments! to the ones who upvoted the story, thank you so much! i sarang you guys~ /shot. okay.. anyone had heard of baekhyun and taeyeon's news? yeah? huhuhu my bias! is now in a relationship ;a; goshh whyy?~ /bricked. sorry for that. okay, suggestions anyone? on how to improve this story! yeah? okay. kamsahmnida~

another note;
so yeah. another note! alpha bliss will have a, rival group i think? childish right? i mean. they would fight for the fame and stuffs. also with their love interest? :>>>
nyehehe, should i put a rival group or not? it's your choice guys. ^^  

the photoshoot is based on this pictures








AND MANY MORE :>
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit