meeting more people

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

-ALPHA BLISS-

CHAPTER 53

⟪ meeting more people ⟫
ENGLISH JAPANESE

 

And weeks later, they actually made a fast progress. maybe 64% percent out of 100%/

 

@ their dorm; 5:12am

 

" this dorm is way too small for us to be honest." Paris laughed. she was in their living room eating breakfast along with Ahreum, Snow and Lee. Minah is still sleeping too.

 

Eunhye, Love and Mint were still sleeping together in Love's bed.

 

" lol i agree, but let's see if we win awards and we could request." Snow said as she ate her food.

 

Lee nodded, " yep, anyways we finished another song, we tried it with the demo and it sounds good maybe we can rehearse once we finish all of it." she said.

 

Ahreum grinned widely, " sure, how many songs did you finished though?" she asked curiously.

 

" 7 songs." a voice answered and yawned.

 

they looked at the direction where it came up, it was Minah!

 

" wow~ 7 songs already? then 3 more songs and we're finsihed?!" Snow beamed.

 

Lee nodded.

 

suddenly the maknae line's bedroom door opened and revealed the maknae line wearing their onesies.

 

Love was wearing a piglet onesie, Eunhye was wearing weenie the pooh, and mint was wearing the tiger one.

 

" finally you guys are awake!" Ahreum said.

 

" morning everyone~" Eunhye greeted and got the pack of bread on the table and ate.

 

Love went inside the bathroom to freshen up along with Mint ( they are in separate bathroom okay? lol xD)

 

" morning~!" Minah said and ate her oatmeal.

 

then Snow started, " hey guys let's start early okay? Paris, you guys choreograph the songs that needs choreography."

 

Paris had her cheeky frin and saluted, "yes ma'am!" she giggled.

 

" ooh boy come and light me up~" Minah sung.

 

then, Mint came up and sat beside Eunhye who was munching on her bread, " so what's up guys?" she took a bite on Eunhye's bread.

 

" well, we are gonna finish the tracks today so get ready Minty~" Lee said.

 

" okay then, what will the others do?" the girl asked as she aks Eunhye for a bread, Eunhye handed her the pack.

 

Ahreum went over to the sink and washed the plates, " since there are songs that has picked members only, we'll be practicing it." she said.

 

then Love came out of the bathroom, " aye! Baki-san is here~ teehe!" she happily said and skipped towards the ref and took out her yogurt.

 

after they eat their breakfast, they started their tasks.

 

Ahreum, Love, Snow were practicing the songs so they would teach the others how to sing it.

 

Paris and Eunhye were given the copies of the tracks so they could create the choreography.

 


 

 

" oh! i like this track! i enjoyed making this!" Mint beamed as she move along the beat of the song.

 

 Lee laughed, " yeah me too! this is really amazing.

 

" well~ i really can't deny how catchy the beat is." Minah laughed.

 

suddenly Paris and Eunhye came, " how's the tracks peeps~" Paris said and sat down beside Lee, Eunhye sat beside Mint.

 

" well, we finished one song already, and we're almost done with this song called 'diamond'." Lee announced.

 

Eunhye grinned, " can we hear it? the title sounds amazing though." she giggled.

 

then, Mint patted Eunhye, " maknae-ah~ you'll love this song!" she beamed while grinning widely.

 

Paris laughed, " well come on, let's hear it even if it's not finished yet." she said and crossed her arms.

 

Lee smirked, " well control your feels guys lol!" she chuckled and hit the play button.

 

Minah started to sing the song.

 

meanwhile....

 

" let's take a break guys." Love suggested.

 

Ahreum nodded and laid on the bed, yes they are in their bedroom.

 

" ughhh i'm tired." Snow breathed and laid beside Ahreum.

 

Love pouted, " eyyy~ few more to go and we are done!"

 

" we can do this guys! think positive." Ahreum stated as she sat up.

 

Then, someone came inside the room.

 

" guys! let's go to the park! we need to freshen up our minds! we shouldn't be stressed." Minah said.

 

" be ready within 5 minutes okay?" she added.

 

" neh~" the three answered.

 

she then left the room.

 

Love got out and got ready, same with the two.

 

they wore facemasks( Ahreum, Paris, Lee) while the others wore shades and caps ( Mint, Love, Snow,Minah, Eunhye).

 

after getting ready, they headed out.

 

@ the park.

 

Mint, Minah and Paris was walking together. Ahreum and Eunhye were behind them. Lee, Snow and Love were also behind the two.

 

" i hope our songs will be a hit." Minah said.

 

Ahreum laughed, " me too, i mean we put alot of our efforts in that."

 

" yeah~ i even got stressed while writing the lyrics." Snow stated and slinged an arm on Lee and Love's shoulder.

 

" eyyyy~ don't worry, it will be. like really! right Lee unnie?" Eunhye winked at Lee.

 

Lee smirked, " yeah! that's right. don't worry." she said confidently.

 

" aigoo, you're confident." Minah said.

 

Love smiled widely, " well, she's the one who also produced the tracks." 

 

" she's not lying guys, i already love our tracks. like really, i'm excited to let our fans hear it! " Mint beamed and held onto Minah while squealing.

 

Paris facepalmed, " gosh you're embarrassing." she groaned.

 

Mint just stuck out her tongue.

 

suddenly they bumped into a group of guys, yes boys. they were wearing facemasks, and caps too, like them. and they are many, like really. they are 13 all in all.

 

" oh! by any chance..... you guys are Alpha Bliss?!" they guy exclaimed.

 

The girl's attention went to the guys who are infront of them.

 

Ahreum hesitantly nodded. " uhmm... yes, we are."

 

the guy grinned, " i knew it! can we take a picture with you?" he asked.

 

Snow nodded while smiling, " yes sure thing."

 

the smallest guy fished out his phone and gave it to the tallest guy.

 

he extended his arms and they positioned temselves and started posing for several pictures.

 

they even asked a bystander to take a picture with Alpha Bliss.

 

" uhm, not to be rude but who are you? i mean, i think you guys are also a group." Paris started.

 

the guys looked at her, " ah sorry for not introducing sunbae." the smallest said.

 

" hana, deul-"

 

" hello, we are seventeen~" they greeted.

 

the girls nodded, " ah~ the one who debuted last year?" Snow stated.

 

the guy who has cute small eyes nodded.

 

" can you please introduce yourselves? we actually don't know your names yet." Ahreum awkwardly said.

 

(anyways here is seventeen for you guys <3)

(from top; Dino-Jeonghan-S.Coups- Joshua)

(2nd line; Mingyu-Wonwoo-Hoshi- Seungkwan-Juun)

(3rd line; Vernon-Dokyeom-Woozi-The8)

 

" ah yes, annyeong~ S.Coups imnida"

 

" Jeonghan imnida." he bowed slightly and smiled.

 

" hello i'm Joshua." he said in a fluent accent.

 

" i'm Jun."

 

" naega Hoshi~!" he happily chimed.

 

" Wonwoo imnida." he said.

 

the smallest had a small smile and bowed slightly, " annyeong~ i'm Woozi."

 

" Dokyeom imnida, but you can call me DK." the first one who recognized the girls said.

 

" Mingyu imnida." the tallest one.

 

" I'm Minghao but my stage name is The8." he smiled.

 

" Annyeonghaseyuuu Seungkwan here~" he greeted.

 

" I'm Vernon." he stated.

 

" i'm the youngest, Dino~" he grinned.

 

the girls smiled, " hello, it's nice to meet you." they said and bowed slightly.

 

" ah neh" the guys said.

 

there was a moment of silence between them. it was awkward.

 

" uhmm why don't we eat together for now? well if you guys are free, it's such an honor to meet you sunbaes." Joshua started.

 

the guys were shocked at the same time embarrassed, S.Coups smaked him lightly.

 

" what? i'm making friends." he said.

 

Ahreum chuckled, " actually we're free today." she said.

 

" it's nice to meet new people so why not?" Snow beamed.

 

Jeonghan smiled, " well, let's go then?"

 

the girls nodded, and they started to walk together.

 

" so how's A-Bliss? you were gone for so long~" - DK

 

Paris pursed her lips, " actually we were on hiatus but recently, we're preparing for a comeback on summer i think." she answered.

 

DK's eyes widened, " oh sorry."

 

the guy recieved a smack from Woozi, " careful." he stated.

 

DK nodded, then their maknae started, " can i call you guys noona?"

 

Minah chuckled, " of course! girls you wouldn't mind right?" she asked her other members.

 

"of course no!" Ahreum laughed.

 

" yeah don't worry." - Snow.

 

Lee nodded along with Paris, Love,Mint and Eunhye.

 

" see?" Minah smiled.

 

Dino smiled, " okay then. noona! Minah noona!" he called out.

 

" wae?"

 

" why are you so pretty?" he winked.

 

he recieved ' boo's, ' eww's from his hyungs.

 

the girls only laughed.

 

" yah Dino-ah why are you flirting?! you are still a baby!" S.Coups exclaimed.

 

"i'm not! i'm just asking!" Dino defended.

 

" aigoo~ Dino." Hoshi patted the guy's head.

 

Jun laughed, " it's okay Dino-ah. you'll find your girl if you are old already."

 

Eunhye laughed, " wow~ that was amazing."

 

" i actually thought it was cute." Minah clapped.

 

Seungkwan made faces like ' ewww girl, you must be kidding' face.

 

" she said you are cute." Mingyu said in disbelief.

 

Mint snorted, " really unnie? Lee unnie can you smack our unnies head, she's talking weirdly." 

 

Lee laughed and smacked Minah's head.

 

"aww! yah dongsaeng-" - Minah

 

Lee stuck out her tongue.

 

" omo! we're seeing how they interact with each other! waaahhh!" - The8

 

' are they fans?' Paris thought.

 

" are you a fan?" Love asked.

 

Joshua nodded, " yes they are. actually most of us." he answered.

 

Vernon was quiet.

 

" hey uhmm is that dude really quiet? he isn't saying anything. like really." Mint asked.

 

Vernon looked at her with his straightface.

 

Wonwoo nodded, " yes he is. he's not usually like that, maybe he's just shy." he answered.

 

Mint nodded and looked away. ' okay that was awkward?' she thought.

 

They managed to eat together at a nearby restaurant. after they finished they exhanged numbers.

 

" it was quite fun. we enjoyed hanging out with you guys." Ahreum said.

 

" i hope we'll hang out again." Snow chuckled.

 

Mingyu smiled, " of course noona! we'll hang out soon whenever." 

 

" and we also had fun!" Hoshi exclaimed as he slinged an arm on Woozi's shoulder.

 

" so we'll be seeing you guys around." - Minah

 

the guys nodded and smiled.

 

" yes see you around bye, take care." -S.Coups.

 

and with that they went on their separate ways. 

 

" i enjoyed this day." Love happily said.

 

" Me too~" Paris laughed.

 

Mint smiled cheekily, " because you got a chance to hang out with handsome dudes? ayee!" she wiggled her brows at the other girls.

 

" shut up~" Lee scoffed.

 

" oh come on guys! you enjoyed looking at their faces." she teased.

 

Eunhye smacked the girl, " can you not Mint omg." she said.

 

" you guys can't deny that they are handsome." - Mint

 

" why do you keep on saying that they are handsome?" Snow asked and raised a brow.

 

" hmm maybe because it's true~" - Mint

 

Ahreum laughed, " oh stop it guys."

 

Love made a face, " you must be looking at- uhmm who's that again?"

 

Lee smirked, " Vernon guy."

 

Mint widened her eyes, " what?!  no. i did not!" she defended.

 

" Eunhye was staring at Dino!" Paris teased.

 

" you were looking intently at Wonwoo!" Eunhye pointed at Paris.

 

" and Lee was not paying attention to them lol." Paris said.

 

Love snorted, " i saw Ahreum and Snow look at Jeonghannieeee, lol are you looking at him because he's prettier than you guys? lol loveyou! mwah! i'm joking!" she winked.

 

" and you were looking at Mingyu-ssi." Snow teased Love.

 

" oh come on people we are friends with them already." Minah groaned.

 

they were teasing each other until they reach their dorm.

 

" let's stop teasing and continue our preparations okay?" Minah said.

 

Ahreum and SNow chuckled, Minah was like their leader now.

 

" Minah-ah is maturing awww~" Ahreum and SNow hugged the girl.

 

"aack! can you let go guys." - Minah

 

" eyyy stop that guys, back to work." Eunhye commanded.

 

the three chuckled and saluted, " yes ma'am."

 

and with that they went back to their works.

 



 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ omg so here's another chappieee please do comment and tell me how you think about the chapter., lol it might be boring but i did my best. lol <3 anyways yayy for seventeen. omg they are so hawtt (handsome). hahahaha but yehettt hope you guys enjoyed it ;)