Truth.

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: sooo i'm back! yayy~~ let's start the story!



CHAPTER 43 - the meeting



the eight girls was sitting around the conference room, along with their manager.

the mood in the room was gloomy, no one bothered to speak.

" girls." the sm staff called out.

their attention was on the staff.

" since Effy isn't going to be around, you'll continue as an eight- membered group." - staff

they nodded.

" to tell you girls, we didn't forced her out. she wanted to go solo but we thought of you girls. she also wanted more lines, activities, solo promotions, albums. we didn't want that-" - staff

Lee stood up, " can you stop? psh. are you insane?! ARE YOU MAKING US TURN OUR BACKS TO HER? PSH. LIKE. ARGH! HOW DARE YOU? WITHOUT HER WE WEREN'T GOING TO GET FAMOUS! WITHOUT HER WE AREN'T HERE! SO BISH STOP KTELLING US THAT SHE WANTED THOSE FOR HERSELF ONLY! WE KNOW HER MORE THAN YOU KNOW HER. SO STOP ACTING YOU GUYS KNOW HER AT ALL. "

Ahreum scoffed at the staff.

Paris made Lee calm down and both of them sat.

" we wanted what's the best for you. forcing her out is the only way to receive attention." - staff.

Love's eyebrows furrowed.

Eunhye was crying while Snow was comforting her.

Ahreum was busy glaring at the staff.

Lee and Paris was chatting.

Mint stood up, " unnie. there are many ways to receive attention. you could have asked us. you know unnie. Effy unnie made a huge contribution to A-Bliss. she has those strong vocals, looks, and talent in dancing which made us caught the netizen's attention. *smiles* you ain't gonna manipulate our minds. so stop acting you know what's the best for us." she said in english.


she hissed before walking out of the room.

" okay so, since you garnered attention, we would like to give you a chance to have a comeback." - staff.

their eyes twinkled, " but! you'll write your songs. you'll compose your songs and a music composer will help you. you will also choreograph your own dance. create your album title, tracks, and design. when it reach the target, then you'll be given more promotions soon, and we'll leave a space for Alpha Bliss this year." 

they nodded, " neh."

the staff looked at Ahreum, " you'll handle them, make sure you already have ideas. *smirks* goodluck. " then left.

Ahreum grabbed pens and notepads and led the girls to the practice room.

" unnie! did you see how she looked at you?! ugh! it's like, she is expecting that, we'll fail! that ugly frog!." - Paris.

Ahreum nodded and scoffed, " yep. tch come one, let's do this!"

 


when Mint arrived, the girls were focused on their notepads.

" what are you doing?" - Mint

Snow glanced at the girl, " we were given a chance to have a comeback."

Mint nodded, " well, if that's the case why are you guys writing down stuffs?"

Paris puffed her cheeks, " actually. we need to compose songs for our album. choreograph it. design the album packaging, arrange the tracks, create a concept. and if we reach the target goal, then we'll eventually have promotions."

" SM is such an idiot." - Lee

Eunhye nodded, " i agree"

Love was nodding along and Ahreum was busy writing down something.

suddenly, Ahreum said, " guys! gather around!!"

all of them sat around.

she started discussing about the plans and shared their ideas.

 


meanwhile....

a girl was watching them from outside the door.

she sighed deeply and turned her back.

" EFFY!" she heard.

she turned her head towards the one who called her, it was Kai.

he was panting so hard.

" jongin-ah. waeyo?" - effy

Kai breathed, " are you really leaving? what happened?"

Effy smiled sadly and nodded, " yes. i-i left the group voluntarily, since... i-i uhmm want to live out of the spotlight... yeah." she hesitated.

Kai scoffed, " you? wow, there's something wrong Elizabeth." 

Effy was taken aback, she turned her back and looked down, " okay fine! you caught me."

Kai dragged her to a Coffee Shope near SM, luckily there weren't much people there, and most of them was old.

" spill it." - Kai

Effy cleared and said, " SM...."

" t-they forced me out. i didn't even know why. i was just practicing my vocals and suddenly, i got called to the office. then the representative told me that, i was forced out."

she bit her lip and started to fiddle with her fingers.

" maybe i'll try to audition in other companies. i still can't believe that.. i'm not a part of A-bliss. I made a huge contribution to the group..... *sighs* i don't even want to try having a solo album since i enjoy working in groups..... *cracks*" she lost it and broke down to tears. 

Kai couldn't help but soften, he patted the girl's head and said, " it's okay, i'll help you find a new company... don't worry, you'll get a chance to perform again but not with Alpha Bliss. don't cry Effy-ah~" 

" oppa. tell the girls to do great in their preparation, ah! and tell Ahreum unnie to stay in touch." Ahreum smiled with her tears flowing down her cheeks.

Kai smiled and nodded, " arrasseo~"