Chapter 16

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 016

" yah, byun seungmin. what is this? you bullied an idol?!" the coordi unnie shouted at her.
" excuse me, no. why would i? i mean, i trained for years even my personality was trained. why would i even bully? i would use my time practicing dances than bully her. " mint explained, then....
* PAK!*
the coordi unnie slapped mint across the face, " byun seungmin. say sorry to sara. now!"
" shireo!" mint shouted back, the coordi unnie slapped her again, and mint fell down
" say sorry now!"
mint huffed, " i said no! I WON'T SAY SORRY BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" 
the coordi unnie got annoyed, she threw a water bottle at mint
mint had enough and left the room.
" why are they even ganging up on me?" she wiped her tears and left the building. she skipped practice and went to a far place.


 

meanwhile at SM building 

" unnie, where is seungmin?" eunhye asked snow
snow shrugged, " i don't know~ i thought the coordi unnie talked to her" she answered.
" bwoh?! that strict coordi? or the calm one?" ahreum asked.
"first" snow widened her eyes and dashed towards a room hwere the coordi unnie was cleaning up her mess
" unnie, where's mint?" she asked, " i thought she went back to the practice room"
" ani, she didn't." 

after going through the rooms, they didn't find mint.
" where is that girl! aigoo" minah sighed.
taejun coughed and said, " girls practice now, let's go back to the practice room. you need to practice for tomorrows performance"
"but, seungmin isn't he-" eunhye was cutted of by taejun, " doesn't matter. just practice, even if she's here or not" 
the girls got depressed but couldn't do anything. they went back to the building and practice until their feet hurts.
" hmph. they couldn't understand us.." effy laid on the floor.
" i know right!" lee messed with her hair
"argh! sm knew about her problems and still... they treat her like a trash! gosh! " ahreum sighed.
*BAM!*
the door flew open, " diet." miu's face were dark
" bwoh?" the girls asked.
" we tracked your weights and from 45-49 kg it went to 50! what are you going to do now?! we'll start today. only chicken and vegetable allowed. everyday practice and excercise. got it?" the girls frowned and nodded.
" got it?!" 
" neh!" miu walked out and harshly closed the door.
" wow~ what was that?" minah snorted.
everyone shrugged


 

it was already time for their dinner.
miu prepared fruits and vegetables only.
there were no rice. " huuhuhu  why am i eating this?!" eunhye whined
" i'm not a herbivore! " paris punched the floor
" god~ i feel like vomiting! it tastes so bad" - lee
ahreum was sad along with snow, " argh! the heck is happening to us?" ahreum said
miu came back with a can of chicken, theyate it but suddenly, miu pulled it back and went away
"hbakjsdhja!!! i hate this!" effy shouted.
taejun was watching them sadly. " poor girls~ tsk tsk"
he wanted to treat the girls out today but they needed to lose weight....

 

fast forward...........
they came back to their dorm, " is mint here?" eunhye asked and dashed towards their room.
" waaa! UNNIE!" they went inside the room, they saw some of mint';s clothes were gone, along with her gadgets.
" shall we?" snow asked, the other girls nodded.
yep! they called sm and reported that mint left

nyehehehe a rebel mintyyy is here!! XD hahaha
at the other side.
" eomma!" mint said, her mom glanced at her and welcomed her.
" yah, seungmin-ah~ why are you here?" - mom
" e-eomma *sobs* "
her mom patted mint's back, " aigoo~ tell mommy what happened?"
" mom.. i don't want to go back there" mint sobbed loudly.
"eh? wae-omo! your cheeks are swollen! what happened? did someone slapped you?!"  her mom's temper was rising.
and as the kiddo who is still crying, nodded like a kid.
" aish chincha! how dare they hurt you like that?! eo~ kaja, let's go somewhere" her mom grabbed mint's luggage and went to the bus terminal. " we'll visit your grandparents arrasseo aegi~?" mint nodded
(yep, her mother babied her xd hahahaha aren't they cute?)
their bus left the terminal and headed to busan.


 

they were trying hard to look for mint but unfortunately can't. no choice~ they have to perform without her.
" aish! i'll smack that sara's face for making mint like this!" love cracked her knuckles
" yep! aish! i'm going to throw that flatchested girl in the sea!!!" - lee
" i'm going to drown her" - paris
" jakshajsdvamsd. breaking her plastic face seems great!!!" - effy
" for me.. i'll throw a bomb at her" - eunhye
minah stomped her foot, " we'll do something.... revenge? hahahahahahaha" she laughed creppily.

 

FAST FORWARD AGAIN!! ;)

at the day of their performance, some idols were asking where mint is.
yep! most idols are on their side.
" sunbae.... seungmin..... she....." - ahreum stuttered, baekhyun breathed deeply, " left?"
the girls nodded, " aigoo. that coordi noona can't stop herself from hurting sm idols" he tried to calm down.
chanyeol nodded, " i saw everything! coordi noona shouted at seungmin, slapped her hard! two times. and even threw a water bottle at her." chanyeol slinged an arm on ahreum's shoulder.
ahreum felt hot because chanyeol is sooooo hot!! like omg!  
kai was staring at effy AGAIN!
sehun was drinking paris's bubble tea
suho was discussing something with exo, snow and ahreum.

scarlet came in the scene and greeted exo, " annyeong sunbaenim~" sara said in a flirty voice while eyeing chanyeol, ahreum's mouth hang open, " oppa." ahreum mumbled, chanyeol didn't pay attention to sara, " wae??"
" she's cheking you out" ahreum whispered. " i know. and i hate it" he leaned closer.
ahreum felt his breath on her cheeks, " sorry for this but.."
he leaned closer and kissed...........
.
.
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>>
ahreum's cheek. kyaaaa!!!!!! sara frowned, " chanyeol oppa. " 
" eh? oppa?" - chanyeol, sara pointed at ahreum, " she called you oppa. that means i would too"
chanyeol shrugged, " what is she to you?" sara glared at ahreum
chanyeol grinned widely and asnwered, " she's my girlfriend. right yeobo~?" 
ahreum blushed and nodded, " saranghae ahreum-ah~" chanyeol said and hugged ahreum's waist.
she got startled and her heart beated so fast! KYAAAAA!!!!
" nado saranghae oppa" she mumbled, chanyeol kissed ahreum's forehead and glanced at sara who was turning red, she was angry.
" b*tch" sara said and stepped at ahreum's feet " ouch!"
" oops! sorry" sara said and walked out.
chanyeol got shocked and carried ahreum to the waiting room.
" mianhae ahreum-ah. sorry for the... you know..." he scratched his head
" ani~ it's okay oppa ^^ don't worry~" ahreum smiled and flicked the guy's head
"aw! yah....." he started tickling ahreum, "waaaaahhhh staphhhhhhh~!" ahreum weeped
ahreum wiggled and got out from his grip and ran for her life!
" come back here!" they started chasing each other.

(ReumYeol shippers come on!!!)

 
 
 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
nyannyanyanyanyanyanyan!!!! hahahaha a fail drama scene is here! sorry for the short updates these day/s xd hehehe ^^ i'm planning to create a chapter were the ships would interact.. is that alright? okay! yehet! awww mint left the dorm and is nowhere to be found :o
scarlet... ahughsdjasgdja daymmmm sara is a certified biatch in the story. meh!
do comment and upvote XD haha kamsahmnida!

 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit