Behind the scenes- SECRET?!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: okay soooo yehet~ the girls made it this far :'> omg okay so i'll give you the next chappiee

NARRATOR                   ENGLISH                   KOREAN                   JAPANESE                   INTERVIEW



CHAPTER 48 - BTS- Secret?!



" Annyeonghaseyo! This is Bangtan Sonyeodan's Jeon Jungkook-"

" GOT7's Choi Youngjae-"

"and Boyfriend's Jo Youngmin."

the three of them were holding a mic.

Jungkook started, " Today, we are on the music video filming set. Youngjae hyung, Youngmin hyung do you know who's shooting is here?"

Youngjae smiled, " It's Alpha Bliss~!! <3 "

" Our real purpose here is to interview A-Bliss, please anticipate their up coming promotions a lot." Youngmin said.

The three of them walked to their own destinations.

Youngjae walked inside the dressing room and found Eunhye.

" Oh! here is Eunhye-ssi." Youngjae started, Eunhye turned and saw a camera filming

" Annyeonghaseyo~ Eunhye imnida." she greeted.

" so, Eunhye-ssi. I heard you and the other members composed songs for this album." Youngjae said.

Eunhye looked at him and the camera before nodding.

" yes, it is true that we composed most of the songs in our up coming album. but sadly, this mv we are filming isn't the song we compose. but it's okay we liked the song anyways~" Eunhye shyly said.

Youngjae slinged an arm on Eunhye's shoulder, "  it's okay Eunhye-ssi~~ now let's move on to Youngmin hyung. once again this is Choi Youngjae, I'll find another member to interview, stay tuned~~ "

and the camera was turned off.


Eunhye scrunched her nose, " yah oppa. what are you doing here?!"

Youngjae grinned and ruffled the girl's hair.

" i was told to interview your group, oh! you are wearing that necklace~" Youngjae touched the necklace he gave her that was on Eunhye's neck.

Eunhye laughed, " of course! i told you i'll wear it always."

" ah! are you guys staying for a while here?" she added.

Youngjae nodded, " yep~ we don't have that schedule today and the pd told us that we'll be having lunch and dinner together with the staffs and crews."

Eunhye squealed, " omg! yayyy~!! is Jungkook here too?"

" yep yep wae? yah you like him?!" Youngjae eyed Eunhye.

" huh? eww no. he's not my style~ it's just that... you know. kekekeke we think our second maknae likes Kookie." Eunhye chuckled.

" chincha?! Mint?" - Youngjae.

Eunhye nodded and handed Youngjae a water bottle, " yep-"

" Eunhye! you are on set." a staff called.

" ah neh, oppa, I'll shoot my scene first seeya~"

she skipped her way to the filming site, Youngjae followed her from behind watching her shoot.

" this is why i don't like being friends with her...... my heart wouldn't stop beating fastly." he mumbled while watching Eunhye.



" Okay so I'm with Love-ssi, annyeong Love!" Youngmin cheerfully said.

" ah yes annyeong hahahha" Love laughed.

Youngmin turned to Love.

" How do you feel about making a comeback after months?"

Love was about to say something but turned to Youngmin, " can I say it in Japanese? I'm having a hard time explaining it in Korean xD "

Youngmin snorted and nodded, "go ahaead~"

Love nodded, " ah yes, we really really wanted to see our fans these past months, we aare really happy that we, Alpha Bliss can meet you with another concept. we hope that you guys would like it. Also, Ahreum unnie come here for a second! * Ahreum appeared beside her* okay so as I was saying our leader contributed so much in our album. we composed some of our songs and Snow was helping our leader along with our maknae. Lee, Mint and Minah did the demos which sounded better than we expected, and our dance line created our choreography. and I arranged everything and designed our album so we hope you guys will appreciate and of course love it!"

Youngmin smiled, " that was unpredictable, hearing you guys did everything for your comeback gives me goosebumps." he shivered since Ahreum was translating it to him.

Ahreum laughed, " yes, but all of it paid off, and because of it we manage to extract many ideas of each members. so yehey~ we finally finished it."

Love nodded.

Youngmin eyed the two girls, " your group is multi-lingual. it amazes me *o*"

Ahreum nodded, " i know i know, it's great that we understand each other when using different languages in our dorm."

" true~ I agree. " Love laughed.

" So, this is Youngmin let's go to Jungkook!"

Ahreum walked over to the set since it's her turn to shoot.

the camera stopped, " wow~ you know how to interview? tchhh." Love teased.

Youngmin crossed his arms, " of course~ "

Love snorted, " okay okay. yah oppa, are you going to leave after your interview here?"

Youngmin shook his head, "ani. not yet, why? you'll miss me?"

" pshh as if!" love flipped her hair and walked towards Eunhye who was talking with Youngjae now.

Then Paris and lee arrived, " Youngminnnnnn~~ yo bro!" - Lee

" so what's up?" - Lee

Youngmin shrugged, " nothing much hahahha, *sighs* Love is still like before."

Paris nodded, " of course! good thing we didn't have that superior feeling like other idols have."

" that is why we are fans! since you guys doesn't mind to show your true self." Youngmin said.

" well that's us~ " Lee shrugged, Youngmin was staring at Love.

" that's why i like her."

Paris chuckled, " ohoo~ lover boy."

Youngmin smiled, " what? hahahha yah shhhh it's a secret."

Lee and Paris nodded, " okay okay."



Jungkook waved at the camera, " Hi~~ it's Jungkook again! Now I managed to find a sleeping beauty, but sadly I woke it up."

He was sitting at the sofa with a girl who puffeed her cheeks while playfully glaring at him.

Mint smacked Jungkook's arm playfully, " yah...."

Jungkook smiled innocently, " okay so, Mint-ssi how are you?"

" i'm fine i guess~" Mint answered.

" Could you tell us how you  managed to finish and came up with the album idea?" - Jungkook.

Mint nodded and breathed, " well, we did point out our abilities. we easily did our tasks since we appointed each member to do things. and for our concept, we thought about it and we picked out a concept that will look good on us especially with the maknae line."

Jungkook couldn't hide his smile.

Mint glanced at him, " yahhh~ why are you smiling???"

" nothing~" He was still smiling while looking at Mint.

" I heard that Mint looks innocent even if she's wearing a ier outfit." Jungkook said.

Snow laughed along with Minah who nodded her head.

Mint pouted, " unnieesssssss"

" what?~ it's true tho, you still look cute even if you are wearing those kinds of outfits." Minah snorted.

" Eunhye and Love too, they look cute xD" Snow said.

" says the one who looks SOOOOOO matured." Mint teased.

Jungkook laughed, " okay so, this is Jungkook, sadly we have to end our interview! please anticipate Alpha Bliss's comeback, shower them with love~!! annyeong~" 

andddd the camera stopped filming.

" kamsahamnida~" they said.

Jungkook slinged an arm at Mint's shoulder, " Mintyyy~"

" waee?" 

" i missed you!" he smiled.

" okay? Alpha Bliss and BTS's comeback are almost near~~" Mint said.

Snow nodded, " yepp that's why we should take care of our health especially you and Eunhye. we won't want to perform with you guys getting sick."

" awww so sweet unnie ;) " Mint laughed.

she laid her head on Jungkooks chest, " yah Jungkook. how dare you disturb my sleep."

Jungkook bit his lips, " wae? can't I? I couldn't resist~"

Snow and Minah squealed since they saw what happened before Jungkook did the Interview.

Flashback*

Jungkook saw Mint sleeping on the couch while hugging a pillow.

" Annyeonghaseyo noonas~" he greeted with a huge smile.

Snow and Minah greeted back, they were sitting on the chairs.

" oh Seungmin is sleeping?" Jungkook said.

Snow nodded, " yep, she must be exhausted."

Jungkook grinned, " she's still cute even if she's sleeping."

" of course~ sometimes she even looks like our maknae." Minah laughed while fiddling with her phone.

Jungkook  kneeled down, in-level of the couch.

he poked Mint's cheeks, she didn't move.

" ahh~" Jungkook said.

Snow was intently watching, Minah was recording the whole scene.

He slowly leaned closer to Mint's face........

*chu*

he pecked her cheeks, " wake up princess~"

Mint groggily sat up , " huh?!"

Jungkook bearhugged the girl, " aish yah jungkook get off~!"

" shireoo" 

*END**

 

Minah was secretly taking pictures of JungMint.

Snow grinned, " our 2nd maknae is growing up!!!!"

" aish yah unnie i'm going to sleep don't disturb me." Mint mumbled with her eyes closed.

 



Ahreum, Paris, Lee, Snow, and Minah gathered together, " aigoo~ those six are such a lovey doveyyy." Lee exclaimed.

Ahreum fished out her phone, " look at Eunhye and Youngjae, ahh i'm gonna cry. my baby is growing up."

she held out a picture of Youngjae and Eunhye pinching each other's cheeks, hugging, etc.

" aigoo~ let them be, our babies are ready to have their man-" Snow said

" andwaeeee~ i can'tttt nooo they are too young!" Ahreum whined.

Paris laughed, " aigoo~ unnie calm down, look at Youngmin and Love."

she pointed at Youngmin who was wiping Love's sweat and taking care of her.

" tsk boyfriend material~" Minah said while smiling.

" boyfriend material?" Lee asked.

Youngmin was giving Love a piggy back ride while running around the set, the staffs were awed by them sinc they really look like a couple.

" yyou know it's like he has those traits that girls wants." Minah shrugged.

" aigoo~!! unnie! take a picture!!" Lee exclaimed. Ahreum immidiately took pictures and a video of the two.

Youngjae and Eunhye came into the scene, " yah!! what are you doing guys~~" Eunhye asked Love and Youngmin.

" playing??" - Love.

then Youngjae gave Eunhye a piggy back ride also, the two pairs were playing.

" kids these days-" Ahreum sighed.

Lee chuckled, " unnie that made you sound like you are too old."

Ahreum's eyes widened, Snow laughed, " true~! are you that old? lol" 

" guys look at JungMint, omg Jungkook is really a boyfriend material." Minah said while holding up her phone.

It was the pictures she took when Mint was laying on Jungkook's chest, sleeping and Jungkook slept also.

" O M G! SUCCESS!!" Lee exclaimed.

Ahreum was stil recording the video.

" Paris, it's your turn." the director said.

" coming~!" she ran towards the shooting site.

" this is he first time i saw the maknae line having fun like this with a guy." Snow said.

Minah nodded, " i know right, usually the older ones are having fun, i guess i feel happy seeing them like this."

Ahreum nodded and smiled, " me too~ omg I SHIP THOSE THREE PAIRS!"

Lee smirked, " me too. "