Running Man : couple race - part 2 - Mission 1 and 2

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 026

REMINDERS: italicized parts are the pd's or staffs that are talking.

MISSION 1: lake park.

ahreum, haha, eunhye and jongkook was in one team.
" let's go! let us win this!" they cheered.
they started goofing around, " vroom vroom~!!" -haha
" ppang ppang! " ahreum said cutely along with haha
eunhye patted haha's shoulder, " please drive carefully"
" arraseo ~"

ahreum grinned widely and said, " i brought chocolates"
haha cheered, " chocolates chocolates i want to eat chocolates mixed with rice~"
"  seriously?! " eunhye exclaimed while laughing.
" i want to eat chocolate kimchi stew!!" 
ahreum said, " your the best!"
" i'll eat chocolate~" ahreum said while pulling out a chocolate bar, " naekko~" haha said.
" uwaaaa, mine!" ahreum said.

" why did you chose ahreum?" jongkook started, haha seems to be taken aback.
" you kept saying mint mint every day--" he added, ahreum was eating the chocolate quietly
eunhye snorted, " aigoo oppa, why did you chose unnie?"
" ahreum is my first love" haha answered while chewing the chocolate.

 

meanwhile at snow and gary's car, " ah stress!!" gary said.
" early in the morning i feel stressed!" he added.
snow beamed, " ah! i like that!"
" let's say it together"
" how should i say it?" snow asked, " stress!"
"stre~~ss!" she repeated.
" i think i want to eat choco pie~" effy said, " choco pie?" - sukjin
" neh" effy gloomily said, " should i buy it for you?" sukjin asked
effy grinned, " neh! please oppa"
" i will buy it for you" gary said, " eh?"
snow pouted, " you can't do that~" she said in a cute tone and huffed.
" can you treat me?" effy asked.
"you can't do that" snow repeated, " your not her couple" 
" eyyy arrasseo~" gary chuckled, effy snorted.

 

jongsuk was driving and beside him was mint, at the back was baekhyun and lee.
" 1 + 1 kiyeomi~" mint sang along baekhyun
she stopped singing and the radio, then, the english song ' girlfriend ' came in
mint glanced at lee who grinned widely

" HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE! HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND~!!" the two sang along the music and did some weird lip sinc
" i didn't think that a two member of alpha bliss is that noisy " jongsuk laughed
" hehehe we need to watch our image but..... mehh~ it's not our style" effy chuckled

  

effy chuckled jaesuk was driving and kwangsoo was beside him and the girls was seated at the back.

" would you like some chocolate?" kwangsoo asked paris who shook her head but secretly wanted some.
" paris likes to take care of her body." minah stated
" aww kwangsoo thank you for giving me some!" jaesuk faked smile and tried to grab the chocolate from kwangsoo but failed. because of that, their car nearly collided into another car, the four gasped in shock.
" ahhh i thought i was going to die!!! paris are you okay?" kwangsoo asked.
" yes oppa" paris smiled and turned to help minah who spilled her chips on the seat in horror." 
" hahaha looks like the dancing queen knows how to play hard to get!!" jaesuk laughed, kwangsoo pouted.
" minah you don't have to clean the mess up. just leave it there."
" ani, it's okay, i'll do it." minah smiled but then she bumped her head on kwangsoo's seat, " argh"
" yah! what's wrong?" kwangsoo asked.
"huh? nothing, minah bumped her head." with that, kwangsoo sighed in relief
" hmph. you can ask me aswell." minah glared at kwangsoo.
" hahahahaha looks like our gifted visual is prone to these accidents!" jaesuk laughed.

 after a hot and somehow long hours of being inside the car, gary's team arrived at the place.
" this is where our first mission begins!" gary shouted as the four of them ran towards the man who was holding the running man flag.

the pd handed them the mission card

" you will have to ride a bike to the lawn area. open the basket, eat lunch. spread jam on the bread and feed each other. pack everything back into the basket and come back within 3 minutes."

" after you get the forks and knives out, you have to put on the jam on the bread and feed each other. and then, link arms to drink.-" the pd added.


" what if we didn't finish the mission within 3 minutes?"  effy asked, " do it again" sukjin happily said.
" adn even girls is allowed to bike?" effy added

" yes, you'll have to do the mission again and yes, either of the two is allowed. after eating, you have to put everything back to it's original position. i'll check that." - pd

the four nodded, a staff handed them the basket.

" start!" they ran towards the bicycles.
" sit tight~" gary said, snow held his shirt and started cycling
sukji held the basket in his free hand and the other is holding to effy's shirt, yes effy was the one who is pedaling.
when they arrived they jogged towards their area and placed the basket on the ground.
snow laid the mat, jaesuk took out the bread and drink, effyplaced the knives and forks,and sukjin placed the plates.
" ppali~ effy, cut the bread please, snow spread the jam" jaesuk said and poured four coffees into the cups.
" we are having a picnic with alpha bliss!!" sukjin exclaimed happily.
snow gave the bread to jaesuk who fed her and she fed the other half to jaesuk.
" effy, feed oppa already" sukjin said. effy also did what snow did.
then, the two couples linked their arm with their partners and drinked the coffee.
" faster, let's pack now" jaesuk said.
snow placed the knives and forks to their original position, effy folded the mat and placed it inside the basket.
when they finished packing they hurried towards the bike and went back.
this time sukjin was the one who is cycling.

 

(let's skip itahkayy sarreyy if i'll put everything here, then it'll be too long~ like... yeah long)

gary's team ended up repeating the mission two times, jaesuk's team is about three times, lee's team is about two times, and jongkook's team only did the mission for one try.

MISSION TWO: couple look date

at the w shopping mall, the first one to arrive is lee's team. 
" ah! there~ " baekhyun pointed at the running man flag near the mall's entrance
" annyeonghaseyo~" lee greeted the staff, that staff handed them the mission card
" with the given amount of money, purchase 5 couple items and wear it." they read aloud.
jongsuk looked at the pd, " it means that pair must buy 5 couple items each? "
the pd nodded and gave them 150 won
" let's go first" baekhyun held lee's hand and walked faster.

they saw a cheap watch, " that!" baekhyun paid and wore it.
" what else..... ah! keychains"  lee said and pointed at the couple keychain, a spoon and fork keychain.
lee pouted, " i'm hungryyy" baekhyun dragged her to a food stall, " two serving of kimbap please" baekhyun said.
the lady handed the food through a cute cup, " kamsahamnida~" they said.
" couple cups!" lee exclaimed
" two items to go~" they cheered, many people were taking pictures and videos of them.

" oh! is that hyung?" baekhyun pointed at jongsuk who was wearing a couple hoodie and shades.
" yepp it's jongsuk oppa" lee nodded, mint saw lee and bacon
" unnie, oppa! kaja let's go together" she called out.
lee looked at the two, " how is that possible? your items looks expensive" 
jongsuk snorted, mint laughed, " actually we don't know the price for the hoodie and shades." she whispered.
" it's our style tho" - jongsuk.

they saw a cute bag that has wings, " it's cute!" baekhyun squealed, and yes, they bought it.
beside the stall the other stall was selling cheap bracelets, " look baekhyun-ah, we should try these" lee said and held up a pair of bracelet.
" is it really 2,000 won?" baekhyun asked the owner who nodded. " we'll take these" he added.

jongsuk was holding mint's hand, " what should we buy?"
" necklace? bracelet? headband? clips?" mint said.
he nodded and pointed at a cute headband, " let's get that, it's so cute~" he beamed.
they got two cute headband and earclips.
" oppa, can we eat? like.... i'm so hungry" mint said, " arrasseo" jongsuk nodded.

 

meanwhile jaesuk's team arrives second
the pd also explained the mission and also gave them 150 won.
" minah, is there something you want to buy?" jaesuk asked as they were walking together.
minah blinked and smiled, " for me, handphone charms? "
" ah~ that?" jaesuk pointed at the keychains, " unnie, how about couple tee?" paris asked.
minah's eyes twinkled, " aha! couple tee!!" minah agreed.
" look at this" jaesuk said and pointed at the tees 
" 5,000 won!" he added, " eh?" minah stopped and looked at the designs.
paris and kwangsoo continued walking, " we'll see other items" kwangsoo said.
" what are things you want to buy?" - kwangsoo
" i want a couple ring" he added.
" couple handphone charms-- i don't know" paris said as she was looking everywhere searching for cheap items.
kwnagsoo had an idea, " couple socks!"
" ah! here here. it's 2,000 won" paris said and looked at the socks,
" choose one---ahahaha! the atmosphere is weird. choose one for me i won't look" kwangsoo back away hiding his face.
paris chuckled, " oppa, what's your style?"
" anything you pick"kwangsoo answered, " the one with lace?" paris joked,
" it's okay, oppa want you to choose, i'll wear it" kwangsoo said.
" ah igeo igeo" paris held up a yellow polka dotted socks and a green one.
kwangsoo saw jaesuk and minah, " hyung we bought socks-"
jaesuk nodded, " he looks tacky---" kwangsoo said, paris looked at the other couple and burt out laughing
they were wearing a green headband, a green tee that is clearly for girls.
" don't mind that-- oppa i want to buy couple handphone cases" paris said and asked the lady if there's an available pink one.
they bought the handphone cases. a pink one and a blue one.
they were walking again, kwangsoo saw mufflers, " how about mufflers?"
" it's sounds great" paris nodded and looked at it, " erm nevermind. " kwangsoo said
" eh? you said mufflers" paris whined, " ani it's just that, the price.." he asnwered.
paris looked at the price and walked away, "kaja oppa"

 

ahreum and haha's time!!
 ahreum walked over to a cute rabbit pouch. "oh a pouch" she said, "it's cute~"
haha walked towards her and checked the price, " that's right, buy it" haha said and paed for two pouches
they look so happy after buying the pouch, the two hanged it on their shorts
" yay a couple pouch" haha happily said.
" yeah cute, cute" ahreum said as she hooked it on her shorts.
 they walked out of the shop, haha pointed at another stall, " it's here" he said
" let's buy this!" he added and held the sweater with mickey mouse design.
" it's cute~" ahreum sqealed.
ahreum checked the price, " 20,000 won"
" it's over when we get this" she said and looked at the other stalls.
" we could buy thos hair clip thingyy" haha said.
ahreum pointed at the tees, " oh! 10,000 won"
haha looked over the design, " we should wear something exceptional, we can wear this" he picked out a black and white tee that has ruffles/lace.
they went to the dressing room...
" this isn't it!" haha exclaimed, ahreum laughed loudly
" you can hate" - haha, " i won't hate you" she answered.
" let's come out" he said. ahreum counted, " 1 2 3"
they both came out of the room, " i'm totally annoyed right now" haha said while covering his front part with the shirt they wore before.
" let me see" ahreum said, " you can't, my belly isn't a joke" haha said.
" it's the end!" haha whined and dropped the shirt he was holding revealing his bare front.
he was wearing the white tee with lace, " o m g" ahreum laughed.
they walked out of the shop, haha was covering his face because many people was staring at him.
" haaaa oppa look! it's only 4900 won." ahreum said. haha face-palmed.
ahreum saw an ice cream parlor, " ice cream~ woo" ahreum beamed.
" buy it for me" she said in a baby voice, haha's ears perked up and said, " when you buy ice cream, you'll get the spoon right? we'll use it as a couple item" 
they ate ice cream and got their so-called couple spoons.

 

the last one to arrive is gary's team which only got 50,000 won.
snow widened her eyes and started to bargain with the pd, " we'll keep it as a secret"
" bwoh? keep what secret? what are you doing snow?" gary laughed.
the team walked inside the mall, snow was running and gary was following behind, " why are you running?" he panted.
" couple--- ah here~" snow said and walked at a food stall.
" it looks delicious" - gary
" let's eat. tteokbokki. can you please give us tteokbokki?" snow asked cutely, gary laughed.
" a size of a cup - 500 won"
snow's eyes lighted and grinned, " give us two please" gary said
" thank you~" snow cooed, they walked into a shop and  saw ear clips
" it looks good" - ahreum
" should we buy some?" - gary, ahreum held up two earclips and clipped it to gary's ear and clipped her's.
they walked out
" we should buy socks" gary said, he noticed that there was many people... he remembered that he has a girly earclips and began covering his ear with one hand.
" it's so embrrassing" he said, " do they  sell socks here?" - ahreum.

 

jongkook and eunhye's turn... 

jongkook was clipping a hair clip on the side of his hair, " let me see" - eunhye
"puhaaaahahaha it's suits you" she said.
" looks okay right?" - jongkook.
they walked into an accessory store and eunhye saw a cheap necklace, " silver ones?"
" gold are boring" jongkook said, eunhye nodded and picked a necklace that has a heart pendant.
jongkook tried it on, " oh! it fits" he said. it was very tight for his neck.
" is it alright? it's a mission, we have to do it anyway" - jongkook.
eunhye also put on a necklace.
they saw a cute headband, " eunhye-ah headband?"
jongkook picked two blue headband that has a ribbon, both of them is now wearing matching things.
next they saw couple t-shirts.
" oppa..... are you an unnie?" eunhye joked, jongkook acted like a girl, " yes dongsaeng, i'm your kookie unnie~ hihihihi"
"pfftttt wahahahhahahaha so creepy oppa " 

 

the first team who succeed.
1st
jaesuk & minah - green couple tee, green headband, yellow socks with green polka dots, shades, and watch
kwangsoo & paris - couple tee, couple handphone case, couple socks, headband, bracelet

2nd.
gary & snow - earclips, handphone case, couple ring, socks, cup
sukjin & effy - scarf, headband, earings, bracelet, hair clip

3rd.
 jongsuk & mint - couple hoodie, shades,  headband, ear clips
baekhyun & lee - watch, bag, bracelet, cup, keychain

4th
haha & ahreum - pouch, tee, spoon, watch, bracelet
jongkook & minah - hair clip, necklace, headband, t-shirt, earclip

 

 



 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
hahahahhahahha soooo <3 you miss ze girls right?i know you guys did sorry for not updating like for so long xdd i ran out of ideas and with the help of my co-author, i managed to come up with this <3 spreads loveee hihihihihi okay so, wait for the last chapiesss for running man ;)  

 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
 

 
 

 

credit