Progress

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: sooooo here's the next chappie <3 hope you guys will enjoy it!!

color coding for the chapter..

ENGLISH                   KOREAN                   JAPANESE



CHAPTER 44 - Progress



 the girls were in their small dorm.

Love and Paris was doing yoga in the living room to relieve stress.

Eunhye, Ahreum, and Snow was inside the bedroom ( Ahreum, Snow, Minah's).

They are trying to compose the songs, and surprisingly, they managed to write two songs already.

Lee, Minah and Mint was trying to find beats and tunes for the lyrics, Mint was creating beats with Lee's laptop and Lee was telling her what to do and Minah was the one who sings the lyrics to see if it matches the music.

" unnie, is this okay now?" Mint asked Lee.

Lee pressed play and started moving along the beat, " it's cool.... we'll ask the staff if that will do." she answered back.

Minah pursed her lips and on her cheek, " ugh.. i'm so hungry! can we eat now? it's already 2:23 am and we didn't have dinner and even lunch today..."

Mint blinked, " omy- really? i didn't even noticed it tho."

Lee chuckled and dragged both girls to the kitchen.


" cook me ramen please." Lee handed Mint the pack.

Mint pursed her lips and her teeth, " gosh~ why me? i'm busy too ya know."

Lee rolled her eyes, " just cook it for me please Minty~ come on! just for once?

Mint sighed and nodded.

Minah was now munching her cereal, yep she's eating cereal.

" yum yum! but, i feel like i'm eating air tho. it's not going down my stomach." Minah pouted.

" gosh! STRESS~!" Mint exclaimed as she stretched her arms.

Lee snorted, " we aren't even doing anything yet you're stressed?

Mint shot her, ' shut-up' look

" okay i'll stop." Lee grinned sheepishly.

" but let me call your sweet kookie-" she added 

Mint's eyes widened, " what?! why?!"

Lee tapped her chin, " oh nothing~ ya know.. to get to know our dongsaeng's crush-"

Mint shouted, " OMG NO. NO NO NO! I DON'T APPROVE! SIS! TELL HER TO STOP." she went to Minah who was busy munching.

" nah~ go on Lee, call that guy." Minah laughed.

Mint's mouth hung open,  "what the-"

Minah noticed it and took a spoonful cereal and placed it on Mint's mouth who was  open.

" just eat baby girl~ don't think too much." she said and pinched the girl's cheeks who was now sulking becuase Minah didn't protest against Lee.

" hmph."

" aigoo~ this is too much for me." MInt breathed and resumed cooking

Lee was now talking with Jungkook.

" Mint? well, she's cooking for me and i can see her sulking in the kitchen. i'm feeling she'll take revenge on me by making me eat the one she was cooking now... kekekeke talk to you later Jungkook." they heard.

Minah was still busy eating, " Lee~! yah dongsaeng~"

Lee turned to her unniee " wae?"

" how are the things between you and Baek hmm?" Minah raised a brow.

Lee choked on her saliva, " w-what?! uhmm well... we're good i guess."

Minah grinned, " are you two dating?"

Lee's eyes widened, " NO! WE ARE NOT."

" so defensive! tsk tsk" Minah chuckled.
 


@ Ahreum's room

" gahhh this is sooo hard!" Snow exclaimed.

Eunhye blinked and laughed, " calm down~!":

Ahreum kept writing down.

" we can do this!" - Eunhye

Snow breathed and started writing down too.

" my mind isn't cooperating... this is bad!" Snow said.

Eunhye was humming random rythms.

then someone barged in, " i'm here~~" Minah beamed and dive down her bed.
 

" SHHHH" the three of them scolded.

Minah just chuckled and closed her eyes.

then, Paris and Love barged in, " how's the lyrics?" - Paris

Ahreum shrugged, " still writing."

Love peeked at the one their leader was writing, " seems like you are serious with that."

their leader chuckled and said, " guys, i need to concentrate~ can you please keep it down or stay away from me for awhile?"

Love frowned, " no can do ReumJumma. we love you so we can't stay away~~"

Ahreum rolled her eyes playfully and laughed at the girl's sweetness.

" oh please Love, study English first." Ahreum said, Love pouted.

" come on  Baki-san, i'll love you even more. more than Mama Reum's love for ya!" Eunhye exclaimed while spreading her arms in the air.

Love squinted her eyes and flipped her hair, " nah~ no thanks Eunnie-ah~ i want Mama Reum's love."

Eunhye fake sobbed, " why so bad IBaekNyu~ :o"

 " My Heart~" she sang while holding his chest.

Love laughed and lay beside Minah who was now sleeping.
 


 a coordi-unnie shuffled in her chair as she was gossiping with some staffs, make up artists, etc.

" i heard A-Bliss were going to have a comeback." - coordiunnie

the others gasped, " really?! isn't that great?" a make-up artist beamed as she clasp her hands together.

the stylists nodded along with their grin.

" but.... they were told to write and choreograph their dance. and even manage their album." the coordi-unnie added.

" eh?!"

" isn't that cruel?"

they nodded, but a staff scoffed, " well, it's like Alpha Bliss will be a huge fail for SM if they release their self-made albums and promote it."

they looked at her, confused.

" i mean, you know... since we know that they have no future as idols her in SM entertainment. they can't compose duh~" she added.

a stylist stood up her chair, " Jinyoung. watch it please, who knows~ we would not know if their music will become a hit tho. shut it! " 

the staff scoffed.

" how dare you underestimate our girls? wow, as if you know how to compose too! tch." another stylist scolded.

 


29% over 100%

still proccessing...


a/n: LET'S CHEER FOR THE GIRLS! wooohh you guys can do it!! 
LET THAT STAFF EAT HER WORDS! 3