First Impression

Strong Great Honor

The Kims apparently live in Seoul and today was the day Daehyun was to meet his prospective arranged partner.His mother dolled him up like no other and spent the last 30 minutes fixing his hair and is still at it.

"Jeez mom. It's been two days since you arrived from a long trip from Busan and you've already arranged a meeting date. You must really want to marry me off that badly huh?" Daehyun asked with disbelief.

"Ow!"
She smacked his shoulder.

"Now you better not talk like that at the Kim's . In fact don't talk at all. Leave the talking to me. Really though Daehyun. You should look forward to enjoying the dinner and meeting the Kim's dazzling son! Trust me, your going to love him!"

"Ooooooh! Dinner! I'm curious what we're gonna have," Daehyun said excitedly. Mother Jung side eyed him like no other.

There was a luxurious limousine that had come to pick them up. It drove through the busy streets of Seoul into a more secluded area. Cars and buildings became less and less. The limousine drove through the entrance of a huge walled off place.

"Holt ," Daehyun said as he looked out the window in awe.
It was a huge place. The house was a hybrid of traditional Korean house and a modern home.

"Dad, I didn't know your friend was loaded!" He said bluntly.

"Daehyunnie-ah, I gave you my mouth and all, but if you don't fix you way of talking I might take it back and rip it right off your cute little face," his father said in a cute doting tone. Madam Jung was scary but Daehyun's dad can shut him up in an instant.

I was born in a family of devils, Daehyun thought as he pressed his back against the car seat in fear. To everyone they look so gentle,kind, and sweet but they're deceiving people! They're no angels, they're devils!

Himchan Pov

He had finished arranging the dishes he cooked when his mother told him to go put on his hanbok and prepare his instrument. He was going to have a show performance before dinner just to impress the Jungs. He was surprised his parents hasn't given up on becoming family with the Jungs, especially after their last attempted failed. Both Himchan and the Jung's eldest son agreed to pretend to date when in fact they were both dating other people. The Jung elder eventually eloped so he was surprises they were going to try again, this time with the younger sibling. While Himchan didn't mind being brought prospective partners by his parents, he didn't particularly like the Jungs. Every time they came over, there would be loud chatter and drunk karaoke in the living room that went through the walls into his bedroom upstairs and went on way past the AMs.

Oh well, he thought. It'll probably just be the same deal as last time. Agree to pretend to date while living their separate lives. While Himchan acted dutiful to his parents there were aspects of his life he didn't want share with them, one of which was his dating life.

With his performance clothes on, he sat in the dark behind the curtains until his mother's cue. The curtains came down and he gently began playing his instrument. Gracefully, then gradually increasing the speed and volume of the music. He ended it gracefully and passionately.


He had to impress the Jungs and indeed he did.

Finally after finishing his performance he glanced over to see what exactly his prospective partner looked like. He saw the Jung parents in awe, but now he was in awe.
She is so beautiful and cute. Like a kitten , looking at him with giant eyes and a big smile.
Now he is actually considering this marriage arrangement seriously. She also seems like his type personality wise, someone kind and gentle.

 

He heard giggle off to the side, his mother and aunt Jung were smiling and looking back and forth between their children while whispering things to one another.

 

*Clap clap clap* Uncle Jung start clapping and the kitten quickly started clapping as well.

"Excellent! The performance is even more beautiful than last one!" father Jung exclaimed.

With a smile Himchan excused himself to go change my clothes, "Feel free to start dinner without me"

He left the room but not without glancing at his surely soon to be wife on the way out the of the room.


Daehyun pov

They sat at the dinner table and it was like a table for royals to Daehyun. And when they started eating it was it was like heaven was melting in his mouth.

"Do you like the food sweetie?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes! It's delicious! It's very good. Very good. Did you cook it yourself?"

"Oh no, it was my son that cooked it. I'm glad you like it very much. Oh your so cute ~" she said not taking her eyes away from him.

"Hey, this meeting is for our sons right?" Mr. Kim joked.

"I'm going to have such a cuuuute little son," Mrs. Kim said.

"Ahaha, well I'm glad you like him," the Jung mother laughed.

"It really is an honor you'd consider our son in marriage," daddy Jung said.

"Oh no no, our son is the one who is honored" Mrs Kim exclaimed.

 

Not paying attention to the parents chatter, Daehyun thought as he stuffed his face Oh my gosh! He's my ideal type! He's a really great catch! He looked so beautiful in the hanbok and like a celebrity, he likes music, his hands are pretty, he looks very gentle, and he cooks soo goooood. He's perfect. I won't ever doubt you again mother!~

 

 

Himchan return to the dining room in a suit.

 

"Oh my, how handsome," Madam Jung said drawing everyone's attention to him.


He smiled and glanced at the person he was now eager to see more of.

Seeing the eager expression on her son's face Mrs. Kim suggested, "Why don't we continue our meal later after some snacks and karaoke in the living room, honey. Mrs. Jung. Mr. Jung."

With a quick exchanged of their eyes, they got out of their sets and headed to the living room.

Daehyun went wide eyed confused as to what was happening until his mother told him to stay put!
Then he realized he was alone with the Kim son. They weren't really properly introduced to one another, so Daehyun didn't even know his name.

Himchan went around the table and sat across from him and stared at him directly in the eyes with a handsome smile on his face.

Daehyun gulped suddenly self conscious. The food he had held in his chopstick slipped and plopped into his bowl, making him lose eye contact with the man in front of him.

"My name is Kim Himchan," a deep voice came from the man.
What a y voice~ Daehyun thought.

Daehyun smiled.
There it is, the kitten smile Himchan thought as he was satisfied with the response his introduction got.

"It's nice to meet you hyung! I'm Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." Daehyun said happily.

WTF Himchan was having a menbong. Hyung?! Did that voice just come out of that body?!
The smile on Himchan's face was gone and now he had furrowed eye brows and a dumbfounded expression.

Daehyun was confused as to why the mood suddenly changed. He wondered if Himchan needed to poo because it sure looks like it.

She's actually a guy?! But he's so pretty... No- not that he's better looking than me. I am much more handsome than this kid. Either way, my heart isn't ready for this.

"Um...hyung?"

Himchan was snapped back into reality and realized he ed up with his image.

"Oh, yes?" He asked forcing a smiling back on his face.

"Do you need to take a ?" Daehyun asked curiously.

What? Did he just curse?

"We'll you look like you really need to take a dump , if you need to poo you should just go poo. It's not good to hold it you know," Daehyun said bluntly.

"Ahhh...well, I'll just excuse myself to the bathroom," Himchan said with that forced smile. Did those words really come out of that mouth?!

I feel like I've been tricked! I thought i was sent an angel but he was actually just a little brat isn't he?! Now what the heck am I suppose to do with this brat?!

He splashed his face with cold water to collect himself. He decided that all he had to do was keep up the image of dating Daehyun for the parents but there's no way he's marrying a boy.