Moving In

Strong Great Honor

A week went back just like that. Here Daehyun was with his luggage in this giant mansion. His freedom was gone.

A week went by just like that. Here Himchan was receiving an unwanted guest in his lobby. Now he has to deal with his home being intruded.

"Help him settle in his room Himchan," his mother called out from the kitchen.

They both just stared at each other and sighed.

"This way," Himchan said as he started climbing the stairs.

"Wait!" 

Himchan turned around to see what the hold up was.

"Help me out with my luggage," Daehyun said comfortably.

"You can't even carry your own luggage up some stairs? No wonder your parents sent you here," Himchan snarked.

"There's two of them! Isn't it better if I don't suddenly fall and die from running up and down the stairs when your mom left settling me in to you?!"

Himchan scoffed at the response.

"Here! Just take the lighter one. Please?" Daehyun gestured, handing the luggage to him.

"Fine..."

Hinchan instantly regretted agreeing to help. 

In his mind:( Holy this is heavy. What in the world did he put into this?!)

Once they reached Daehyun's room, Himchan shoved the luggage in. He was panting and sweating. He then looked at Daehyun who barely showed any signs of exhaustion. 

"Why aren't you sweating too?!" Himchan asked annoyed. 

"Oh, it's cause there's not much in this baggage. You carried the heavy one up here for me. Thanks hyung~" Daehyun said cheekily. 

"You tricked me! You said this one was the lighter one!" Himchan pointed at Daehyun accusingly.

"it is the lighter color one hyung."

Just as Himchan was about to responded, Daehyun continued, "besides, even if I did, whatcha gonna do about it? Throw my baggage back down for your parents to see?"  

Daehyun had a cocky smirk on.

Himchan wanted to curse in his head but was so mad he couldn't think of any one curse because he wanted to scream them all.

Daehyun gave a shoulder shrug to the frozen Himchan and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Himchan took some time to calm down enough to think. (That damn brat. I'm living with a devil now... I can't just let him have his way anytime he wants.)