Camping

Strong Great Honor

"Woohoo!!! Camping with friends is going to be the best!" Daehyun couldn't wait. Yongguk had planned a camping trip for the group to improve their team work. All of them had been performing solo at the club, but lately Yongguk has been writing songs for them as a group. This camping trip was an opportunity to test the songs out and to practice performing together. Friends and music, what Daehyun liked best. Along with food.

But little did Daehyun know, Himchan was also coming.

Daehyun had his bag all packed up and headed out to meet the others at the club. When he arrived, Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"You guys came seperately?" Yongguk asked.

"What?" Daehyun said confused. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and a voice that spelt trouble.

"We didn't come her together, but well be together from here out. Right guys?" Himchan said gleefully ignoring Daehyun's dread and Zelo's glare. Yongguk seemed baffed Himchan didn't bother telling his house mate that he was coming along too. The only person in fazed by or rather oblivious to the situation was Jongup.

Daehyun got into the van in silence. He felt somewhat betrayed by the others and was getting pouty. Himchan got in and sat next to him.

"Why do you have to sit next to me?!" Daehyun bursted.

"Yongguk said we should become better friends." Himchan replied.

Yongguk:"..."

"oh really?" Daehyun asked drilling a hole in the back of Yongguks head.

Himchan also felt a set of eyes on him. Zelo was turned backwards in his seat to stare at Himchan.

"Hey brat, if you don't want a hyung to teach a dongseng a lesson, stop staring a sit properly." Himchan wasn't joking around. These kids needed to respect him much the same way they did Yongguk.

For a couple of hours they played music in the car with genres ranging from hip hop to rock to pop to rnb. Because it was a long drive they quickly grew tired. The younger three nodded off while the elder two were quite awake.

Himchan felt Daehyun was quite cute next to him. He realized that this was the second time he actually looked at Daehyun's sleeping face. It looked so gentle. Then he remembered how staring at Daehyun's face ended up last time but he was still mesmorized. He then started reading a book to past the time. He then felt a weight on his shoulder. Daehyun was now sleeping on his shoulder.  Himchan smiled. Ok. You can sleep on my shoulder, just not my chest.

 

By the time they arrived at the location it was evening. It was nature all around them. They set up the camp and prepared for a firecamp dinner. Because it was the first time camping for the younger three they took a while but learned a lot from Himchan and Yongguk. Everytime Daehyun and Himchan met eyes though, Daehyun would look away in a huff.

At night fall Daehyun went to join Zelo and Jongup in their tent but was stopped by Yongguk.

"What are you doing?" Yongguk asked.

"going to sleep?" Daehyun said.

"Three is too much for a tent. Go sleep in Himchan's tent."

"what? But why?"

"We have three tents for five people. It makes no sense to put three in one tent while the other two are used by one person each."

"yeah, I know, but why HIS tent ? Why can't I sleep in yours instead?"

Yongguk saw behind Daehyun, Himchan's head was popping out of his tent sending telepathic messages saying to make this work.

Yongguk sighed and said," Sorry, I can only sleep alone. Not only that, you guys live in the same home and have sleep together before."

"okay then. I'll ask Zelo of Jongup to go to Himchan's tent."

Yonguk once again stop Daehyun from entering the tent, "ur..." Yongguk couldn't think of what to say.

Daehyun followed Yongguks eyes towards the direction behind him. He then saw Himchan's head quickly diss appearing behind the tent's curtain. He then knew what was up.

he let out an annoyed sigh and headed towards the tent.

Himchan was pretending to mind his own business paying no attention to who entered the tent.

"Why the hell do you keep wanting to sleep with me?"

"We should become friends, Daehyun. Our parents are friends, and we also share a friend as well. If you can be friends with Yongguk you can be friends with me too right?"

"Oh yes. I really want to be friends with someone who thought I wanted to be with him for money," Daehyun answered sarcastically.

"Even if we don't get married, I don't want to be friends with you," Daehyun said coldly.

The tent was now extremely uncomfortable to be in. They slept facing different ways. 

Later that night Daehyun woke from his sleep. It was the sound of Himchan that woke him.

"Hyung? Your having a bad dream?" Daehyun asked the sleeping Himchan. Himchan unconsciously grabed Daehyun's hand in his sleep. Daehyun then laid back down.

"I hate bad dreams as well. Hugs make things better, so I hope you'll sleep better now," he said as he hugged Himchan.

Himchans moans finally stopped and Daehyun fell back asleep.