Stuck

Strong Great Honor

Daehyun called to tell his parents to call off this arranged marriage. He was against it at first but was convinced it was not so bad. Now he was definitely against it and wouldn't marry Himchan no matter what!

As soon as his call was answered he blur out, " I am never going to marry Kim Himchan! Even if there were only the two of us on earth , I won't fall in love with him!"

"Dae...Daehyun..."

crap. It was Mrs. Kim that answered the phone.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Kim..... It's just that, we don't match....."

"I'll get your mom..."

His mother received the phone.

"Daehyun! What's the meaning of this? Didn't you say he was your ideal type?"

"I changed my mind. I don't want to marry him and I want this arranged marriage to end here and now. Forget about moving me to the Kim's."

"But your apartments already even leased.."

"what?!"

"Listen, we'll call the marriage off, but you'll have to stay with the Kim's for a while sand find a job."

"But...why?!" Daehyun wined.

"Stay there until you find a job and can take care if yourself. You're old enough to start doing that. Even if we won't force you to marry, we, have a duty as your parents, to let you grow up. We'll agree to call off the marriage, so think of it as staying with your parents friends for the time being."

She then hung up abruptly.

"My dear friend, what are we going to do with those two," Mrs. Kim asked.

"We promised we won't force Daehyun, so it looks like we'll have to trouble you for a bit."

"oh forget it. I'll just treat Daehyun as if he were my own son while he stays with us. Even if we never become family at least I'll have such a cute son for a while."

"Thank you Mrs. Kim."

"Don't worry about. But watch out, I might steal your cute son from you, hohohoho !"

Meanwhile Daehyun was throwing a tantrum on the ground. 

"Arg! I'm gonna be stuck with him for a while?!"

"At least you won't be stuck with him forever," Zelo said as he walked in and sat on Daehyun's stomach.

"This-! Is this how you treat your elders?!" Dae shoved him off.

"Hmm.. Daehyun-hyung, Jeppman has his own place. Maybe you can ask to stay there for now?" 

"No way. Have you ever heard a new employee beg their boss for a big request right after getting hired? For now I'll save up money to get my own place. I'll just deal with it for now.." Daehyun wined "this is growing up :("

-----

 Himchan was worried.  He was concentrating on work and worrying at the same time. His day job was at his family's company that was past down from generations.  His eyebrows were furrowed. (What if my parents suspect something? What if that brat can't keep his mouth shut?!)

As his secretary came in, Himchan instantly and expertly changed his furrow into a smile. (Why did she come in? I'm busy worrying here!!) he was smiling on the outside but panicking on the inside. 

"Here, a gift for you. You always work so hard, I thought I'd bring you a snack."

She put a slice of cheesecake on his table.

"Thank you. I'll eat it well," Himchan said while he was thinking,(why are you tempting me with this! Dieting is hard enough without a cheese cake stuck in my face!)

 

 

-----------

Short chapter update. Sorry I haven't updated in a few months and update slooooow. Had some recent life events happen. Now that I've adapted hopefully I can update this and my other fic more often. Can't make any promises though! Thank you for reading!