Home Turf

Strong Great Honor

At dinner:

'look at this pig eat,' Himchan thought to himself as he watched Daehyun eat.

"oh this is soo good. Ms. Kim aunty, you're awesome!" Daehyun exclaimed and gave her the thumbs up.

Daehyun rubbed his stomache satisfied with his meal. Food was something Daehyun really loved. He was happily stuffed.

Himchan placed some more food on Daehyun's plate. Daehyun looked at him puzzled and confused.

"Here eat some more, Daehyunnie. Don't be shy," Himchan said cunningly.

"Oh are you still hungry Daehyun? Shall I go get you some more rice?" Ms Kim asked,

"No, it's okay I'm-"

Himchan interrupted, "Mom, you remember what I was like at his age right? Growing young men need to eat a lot."

"That's right! I'll get you some more!" She took Daehyun's bowl.

Daehyun was no longer relaxed in his seat. His mouth was opening a and closing unable to find words. He then glared at Himchan.

"You!!-"

"Dont leave any food left in the bowl. My mom gets upset when I do that," Himchan said brightly smiling.

That night, Daehyun didn't know if he should puke or poo, all he knew was his stomache was in pain. He rolled around on his bed annoyed that his stomache hurt too much to do anything else. Maybe he could sleep it off.

Meanwhile in Himchan's room, he was laying on his bed thinking about ways to get back at Daehyun for tricking him earlier. And then a light bulb went off. That's right, there's that thing!

In Daehyun's room, after laying in the dark for 15 minutes, Himchan opened door without knocking.

Daehyun groaned, "What do you want?"

"you're all unpacked and everything?"

"Yes, now go away," Daehyun rolled over to face the other way.

"I see," Himchan looked around "you didn't bring a nightlight, did you?"

"Nightlight? That-" Daehyun then remembered the first night he spent in this house. His eyes were now wide open. "Uh-- yeah. My old one broke and I forgot to get a new one."

"How are you going to sleep then?" Himchan said grinning.

"uh well I figured I should just put up wit bit for a night."

"Dont you need some more blankets too?"

"yeah...?"

"I'll sleep with you tonight. So you won't be afraid of the dark and so you can use my blankets too!"

Himchan went and grabed his blankets and rushed back to Daehyun's room. He saw Daehyun hurrily shut the door but he returned fast enough to stop the door from closing.

They fought with pushing each other on both sides of the door.

"What's wrong Daehyunnie?"

"I can sleep with the light on!"

"Dont be shy. I'm your host. Let me proved you with- what you need-!"

Eventually Daehyun's side gave way. It didn't help that dealing with stomache pain saped away his energy.

Himchan plopped onto Daehyun's bed.

Daehyun was too tired to argue. Though he'd rather not sleep in the same bed as Himchan, he'd bare with it tonight.

As soon as he got in the bed, though, himchan wrapped his arms around Daehyun's waist.

"what are you doing?" Daehyun squirmed in a high pitched voice.

"Keeping you safe from the dark."

Himchan could feel Daehyun fumming, but pretended to be sleeping peacefully. This is what happens when you mess around in someone else's home turf, Himchan thought.

 

The next morning, they were in the same close position as the first time they slept together. Himchan's hand, this time, was on Daehyun's though. 

Himchan woke up first. He felt happy that he got back at Daehyun but that quickly turned into discomfort once he realized their position. His heart started beating but he didn't want to wake Daehyun by moving.

 

His heart stopped beating though when Daehyun moved his face a bit in his slumber leaving drool on Himchan's chest.

!! Himchan was flaring his nose in disgust. And then in his slumber, Daehyun farted on Himchan's hand that was on his .

Now Himchan made a horse face and just kicked daehyun off the bed.

"waaah~?" Daehyun still half asleep saw Hinchan rushing out of the room. He then went back to sleep. 

Himchan showered ferociously. 

'I felt gas passing between my fingers!!!!! I felt a gob of droll fall on me!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaish!!!! Can't I win against that brat?!"