Fancy Underwear

Strong Great Honor

Ever so quietly Daehyun walked up to Himchan's room with phone in hand. He pressed his ear against the door and didn't hear anything. Good, Himchan is asleep and all the parents are downstairs. He slowly opened the door and ropy tied in. He left the door slightly open so only a ring slit if light came in. Himchan was steadily breathing, so Daehyun knew he didn't wake him.

He started looking through each drawer using his phone as a flashlight.

Socks. Books. Face care products. T-shirts.

Nothing interesting so far....

More shirts.. Luxurious Underwear. Notebooks.

Wait... Underwear? People hide stuff in their underwear drawer don't they? At least Jongup does. Jongup hides his prized Pokemon dolls in his, so what does Himchan hide in his underwear drawer? He went back and open the drawer full of fancy underwear, just as he was about to search through them, his phone suddenly rang.

! I forgot to silent it! Daehyun hung it up in a panic.

But it was too late. The lights were on and a shirtless Himchan was looking at him with a glare.

"What are you doing in here Daehyun?!"

"Uh...I'm scared of the dark so I didn't want to sleep alone," Daehyun said as he subtly backed into the drawer to close it.

"Then you could sleep with the light on."

"I can't sleep with the light on.."

Himchan looked puzzled at the statement.

Lie through your teeth Daehyun! He told himself.

"I usually use a nightlight," Daehyun said with puppy eyes that would fool anyone.

Himchan wasn't sure if he believed him but seeing Daehyun's eyes made him think it was true. Even though he could've just left his door slightly open to let light in....

"Okay" Himchan said, breaking the silence. Daehyun gulped out of nervousness. "You can sleep here if you want. I'll sleep on the ground."

"Thank you hyung," Daehyun and climbed right into bed. After Himchan set the floor up to sleep on he closed the light and left the door slightly opened. Suddenly he felt Daehyun climb out of bed and stepped over him.

"I'll be right back" Daehyun announced.

He came back with the blankets from the guest room and climbed back into bed. He shuffled around and finally fell asleep. Himchan was annoyed. It was 2am and he needed his beauty sleep. Just as he thought he was finally going to get some shut eye, he felt his blanket get pulled off of him. Daehyun had taken his blanket unconsciously and was sleeping with three blankets.

"This brat....!" Himchan tried to pull his blanket back but Daehyun moaned and nearly woke up. So there he was with no blanket. Screw this! I'm going to sleep... Why does he even need that many blankets?! But it was too cold to sleep. So himchan resigned himself and crawled into the bed. It's not like he hasn't slept in the same bed with a friend before but he just didn't feel like he should be forced to this fate by a blanket hogging brat. Finally he eyes closed and fell asleep.

Morning came. Daehyun's loose pajamas, and tossing and turning had caused his pants to slip down and his shirt to rid up. There his parents were staring at him and Himchan in a compromising position with both of them not wearing much. Himchan's hand was wrapped around Daehyun's shoulders with his other hand on Daehyun's , while Daehyun's face was pressed against his chest. There wasn't an inch between their touching bodies.

"Oh my! How could out Himchan sleep with Daehyunnie already?" Mrs. Kim said exasperated with a hint of glee.

"Oh no. What should we do about this Mrs. Kim?" Daehyun's mother said in a worried but obviously laced with anticipation tone.

"My son has to responsibility of course!" Mrs Kim replied.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Mr Kim And Jung said as they walked into the room.

 "You know they obviously haven't done anything and aren't going to get married because of this stupid ."

 "You guys want them to get married don't you?!" Mother Jung said in a huff.

 "Yea but..." - Mr. Jung

"Isn't it because of your friendship that the idea of our two families came about?!" Ms Kim said accusingly.

 "Okay okay..," Mr Kim said trying to calm them down.

Daehyun had woken up and they turned to face him. The four of them had blank expressions until Daehyun's mom sudden screamed in an overreacting manner. Because of this Himchan woke up.

 "How could, how could my son be taken before marriage" she said as she squeezed crocodile tears out of her eyes. She then faked fainted into Mrs. Kim's arms. Himchan was shocked. What was going on? The parents were starting at him... without his shirt on ...and ... at Daehyun, who was in his bed with his pants half off.

 "Daehyun!" Himchan smacked his hand to get his attention and gesture to Daehyun's thighs with his eyes. Daehyun quickly pulled his pants up and realized the situation. He stood up on the bed with his hand reached out and shaking ing denial.

"No! It's not what you think!"

 With an elbow to the ribs, Mr.Kim said "Uurm, we have no choice."

 "Dad," Himchan said asking for help.

Himchan's dad cleared his throat and looked away in guilt.

Daehyun's dad continued " You two are going to have to get married!"