Parent's Love

Strong Great Honor

They had left the Kim's house in a limo to drop them off. They were to discuss marriage plans with the Kim's at another time. Daehyun was fumming while his parents were already talking about getting a suit measured and ordering a tailored made traditional wedding hanbok.

"Do you guys seriously think I'm going to get married over something so stupid?!" He screamed interrupting their conversation.

"Daehyun, you guys were caught in bed together. You'll never be able to marry anyone else now that you've had ," his mother said with her hand on her cheek feigning concern.

"You both know I didn't do ."

"Daehyun... Language." His father said sternly.

"Besides, it's not like I haven't slept with my guy friends, and this was no different"

"Did you sleep with those friends with no pants on?"

"Yes."

"We're you hugging them while sleeping?"

"You guys know I like skinship."

" Well then Daehyunnie, do you have pictures of you sleeping with them that way?"

"Of course not. Wait, what?"

Daehyun's mom stuck a phone in his face with pictures of them in a compromising position. Daehyun blushed and tried to grab the phone real fast but his mom shoved his face away prevent him from doing so.

"Mom!"

"Hmmmm?"

"Dad, your not gonna let her go this to me are you?!"

His father didn't respond and looked away. Daehyun couldn't believe his parents were trying to force him to marry someone. He was pouting and his eyes started tearing up. His mother stop smiling and grabed him into her arms in concern.

"I'm sorry Daehyun. I won't force you to marry him if you don't want to. I just wanted the best for you. I'm sorry Daehyun" He hugged her back. He felt a hand on his shoulder from his dad.

"Daehyun-ah, I'm sorry. Appa just wanted to become family with his best friend."

Daehyun suddenly felt guilty for crying. His parents always did everything for his happiness. He didn't mean to cry though.

"I'll consider it," Daehyun said. "But don't force our feelings. I can only marry someone if I love them."

"Okay Daehyunnie. We'll let you guys met at your own pace. And if you find you can't love him, we won't force you anymore."

After a moment of silence Daehyun said,  "He's kind of my ideal type."

 "Oh really," his mon said surprised.

"Yeah, he's perfect, besides the fact that he forced me to eat more at dinner. Speaking of which, mom! You were really drunk last night!"

"Oooh that!"

"How do you guys not have a hangover?"

"Ooh, I'll teach you how to drink one of these days. Mommy can drink more than appa." Daehyun's mom said proudly.

They chatted the while way back to Daehyun's apartment. Zelo and Jongup were there waiting for him. The two of them got caught up im with everything that has happened. To the Jungs, they were like family, so there was no shame in hiding anything that would be embarrassing to tell a stranger.

"So, do you still need that job hyung?" Zelo asked.

"Why? Do you have one for me?"

"Well you know how I sneak into clubs to perform rap with my mentor sometimes? Well, I was thinking of asking him for you but if you don't need a job anymore-"

"If its a singing job, I want it! I don't need a job anymore but if its singing related I want to do it" Daehyun said excitingly.

"Okay, I'll ask him but if please don't get disappointed if he says no."

"Zelo-ah. Thank you. Your such a good dongseng" he said as he ruffled Zelo's hair. He also grabed Jongup so he had his arms on both their shoulders pulling them to him.