Discovering the Facade

Strong Great Honor

Himchan couldn't look away, that is until their eyes meet. oh ! Daehyun returned backstage and thought, was that Himchan hyung? There's no way he's in a club... surrounds by women...he's a fairy. Upon his suspision he decided to sneak around to checkout the man that looked like his fiancé. He put on a hooded jacket to conceal his fancy performance clothes and worked his way through the crowd.

*Himchan pov*

Oh ! He looked in this direction. Maybe he didn't notice me in the crowd, either way I should get out of here.

"Strong babe where are you going?"

"I err have to go."

"I thought you were staying all night?" The ladies looked at him in flirty but questioning way. The infamous Strong Babe for once looked worried and pancaked which pirqued their interest.

"Strong Babe?" He heard someone say but it wasn't from any of the ladies in front of him. It had come from behind him. He turned around to see Daehyun glaring up at him.

"Oh kyaaaa it's him, Strong Babe do you know him?"

"Strong Babe? Your fake name is pretty much your real name in Eng-"

Himchan covered his mouth before he could spill the beans. The last thing he would want is for his friends to know about his real life or his family to know about his social life. He started dragging a flailing Daehyun out if the club.

"They know each other !~ they know each others real names." There were squels and whispered all around them as they worked their way through the crowd .

Outside he finally released his grip off Daehyun. Daehyun was panting and out of breath but quickly regained his posture .

"It hasn't even been a day and your already cheating on me?!"

"Chea-cheating?! Listen brat, we aren't even married yet and barely even know each other, and your getting clingy already?"

"Clingy?! We are suppose to get married though! Isn't normal to get pissed when your partner is running around surrounded by girls as if you don't exist?!"

"It's not like me and those girls were doing anything. Besides, just because you're my husband to be doesn't mean I need to listen to you. I don't need an extension of my parents in my free time."

"What?"

"I'm saying that I have no interest in a brat like you, never have been, never will. The only reason I have to deal with you is because of this stupid arranged marriage."

Daehyun was shocked. This wasn't the fairy he met. This was who Himchan actually was.

"F-U too! You should've just said so from the start! I feel like I've been scammed!"

"You're the one that's after my money!"

"What?!"

Daehyun was dumbfounded and pissed. The well mannered Himchan was just a facade and the real Himchan just saw him as a golddigger.

"Kim Himchan, you...! Even if you were the richest man on earth, I have no interest in marrying your ignorant and arrogant self! This marriage wasn't something I wanted either. At least I knew the line between being uninterested but respectful, and being an outright fake two faced !"

Daehyun stormed off in a huff.

Those last few words stung. Himchan never messed up his perfect persona, and while he knew he pretends to be who he is not, hearing someone say it to his face troubled him.

"So Daehyun is the fiancé you talked about earlier?" Yongguk had interrupted his train of thought. 

"Was," Himchan corrected.

Zelo had also come out of the club was visibly  annoyed. "Jeppman-hyung I see you later," he said and went home with his arms crossed.

"What's with Zelo?" Himchan sighed.

"He's kind of best friends with Daehyun."

It then struck Himchan that the Zelo was the same Zelo Daehyun talked about during that dinner the day they met. Himchan face palmed himself. If only he was paying more attention went the chatterbox was yapping.

"Well, I hope you got all your stress out.." Yongguk didn't want to be involved in any of this and tried to return into the club as if he saw nothing.

"No... You. You are in part to blame for all this. Because of you my other life was discovered by someone from my real life!"

"This solved you unwanted marriage problem didn't it? Now you both can break it off.."

"Bang Yongguk, you are seeing this through to the end. Until our families officially decide our marriage is off without my image being tarnished, you're going to be stuck on this ship with us!"