Friends of Friends

Strong Great Honor

That morning, Himchan was in a fowl mood. Daehyun came down for breakfast. As Himchan was about to put more food on Daehyun's plate like, he remembered the fart incident. 'Maybe he gets gassy if he eats too much' 

Daehyun, who wasn't full yet at this point, looked at the food in Himchan's utensils that were paused in midair by his plate. 'Whats his problem?'

Himchan put the food back. He then also took some of Daehyun's food.

"hey! What are you doing?!" Daehyun was outraged.

"it's probably better for you not to eat to much."

Daehyun reached for the food on Himchan's plate but Himchan intercepted with his chopsticks. It's a good thing the parents weren't home right now, because they had an epic chopstick battle.

"First you stuff me like a pig, and now you're starving me. What are you up to?" Daehyun questioned as he fought for the food.

"I'd rather not deal with your farts!"

"what are you talking about?!"

Daehyun kicked Himchan's leg under the table and finally got his food back. 

Who knew breakfast could be so tiring.

 

Himchan learned Daehyun's routine quickly. At home he lazed around announcing that he was bored. When his friends were off school, he was out of the house till late nightfall, sometimes early morning, or sometime he spent overnight outside.

At first Himchan thought Daehyun spent the night at his friend's. But then sometimes Daehyun would be dropped off home by Yongguk in his motorcycle, and that annoyed Himchan. He knew they worked together but would still prefer they have less to do with each other.

So as Yongguk was about to leave after dropping Daehyun off, Himchan announced," It's best if he sleeps over, not to let him sleep in the same bed. Daehyun farts in his sleep!"

Daehyun was flustered. "What are you talking about?! No I don't!"

"you farted on my hand the other day!"

Daehyun was embarrassed in front of Yongguk whom he admired and was somewhat intimidated by. All he could do was run inside and hide in shame.

"I see you two have gotten a LOT closer," Yongguk said.

"no we haven't. We still hate each other's guts."

"Most people that hate each other don't have their hands on each other's butts in sleep...."

Realizing what Yongguk was misunderstanding Himchan replied,"We didn't do anything like what your thinking. We were just getting back at each other and ending up like that."

"That's good then. I'll see you later. You guys should at least become friends though, after all you're living together"

 As Yongguk was about to drive off, Himchan grabed Yongguk's shoulder and said almost threateningly, "why don't you help us then. After all you're friends with both of us. Help us become friends of friends?"

Yongguk felt nervous. He knew Daehyun ands Hinchan were prickly towards each other and wanted to avoid being caught in the middle but now it seems he has no choice.

 

--------

sorry about the long break, an update every 2-3 months seems to be a thing now. Shorter chapters as well, but I'll try my best to keep going with it!