--9 (Yoseob Special Part. 1)

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jun.. Jun.. Where are you? I throw the blanket to the ground and take my IV needle out from my skin. It stings a lot but I have to see Junhyung. In my sleep, I had a dream-a very beautiful dream. His soft voice whispering love to my ears and his soft hand touching me so tenderly. His hands, voice, and everything feels so familiar to me. Everytime he touch me, my heart beating faster and butterflies flying madly in my stomach. I want to see him.. I want to meet him.. I want to-I want to be with him.. And so, I drag my feet down the stairs to the park searching for that tree we spent hours under it. Where is it?

“Jun..” My voice crack and I feel burning sensation on my throat. The intense sting of the sun to my sensitive skin also hurt my skin. No, I can’t give up now.. Not now, never!! With all energy left, I let gravity pull my body to the ground. Jun.. Where are you? I’m here.. I wait, wait, and wait but he didn’t come. With tears on my eyes, I close my eyes and finally let darkness engulf me.

“Here you are, I’m so worried..” That voice.. That hand.. I open my eyes and met the same brown-eyes I saw on my dream. I pull myself up and bring him to my hug. I sneak my hand on his waist and buried my face on his chest. This warm body and vanilla scent, he finally here.

“You come.. You finally come.. Junhyung..” Jun.. Junhyung.. I’m so happy you are here with me. I’m so glad to have you in my arms and to feel your warm body around me. Thank you for being here Jun..

“I miss you Jun.. I miss you..” I miss you.. I miss you like crazy.. The tears on my eyes falling down to my cheek when I grip his shirt tighter and bring him closer to me. I miss him.. I miss this warm feeling.. I miss everything about him..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The rest of the month went blur in my mind.. Since that day, I never see Jun again.. Every time I open my eyes, he never there.. ‘Was it only a dream?’ I thought, he was the only person I remember and if he gone-I will be alone.. I spent the rest of the month waking up at the same bed with empty feeling. It was a bright and sunny day when I ask Gayoon-noona if I can change to other room. I spent too much time on this room and I get bored with everything in here. Of course, I wish to go back to our warm home but without Jun-what’s the point of being there anyway?

“Thank you noona!!” I give her smile and run to my new room. It’s a little bit bigger than the previous one and its close to doctor’s practical room. When Gayoon-noona gone, I run to the window and slid it to the right. Soon I can feel wind breeze gently and the sound of happy kids laughing and screaming at the park. I love this new room already!! I spent the rest of my day staring at every people at the park, smiling and laughing to each other. I wish Jun is here with me.. Since the last accident, the doctor didn’t allow me to go out again since he afraid something bad will happen to me. I’m an adult for Heaven Sake!!! Even though Jun isn’t here with me, I’m sure capable to taking care of myself. *sigh* It must be nice to be out there.. To feel the sun and hear the birds sing..

“We’re just ordinary people.. We don’t know which way to go..” When I close my eyes, I start humming the one and only song I know. I don’t know why but-this song always brings something calming through my body and mind. It’s not long when I stop humming and turning back when I hear the sound of door being opened. Jun.. It’s Jun!!! When I see Jun standing on the door, smile formed on my lips and I just want to run and hug him.

“Uhm.. Hi?”

“Jun..” I smile wider.. It always feels so nice to whispering his name..

“…”

“Jun..” I smile even wider when I feel his warm hands embrace me. Jun.. He’s here.. It’s real..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter