--24

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
Beware of the longest chapter in NWOL^^

Doojoon POV’s

 

Just like what Hyunseung said, after eight hour journey without any stop or break we finally arrived at one mansion. I know the real Junhyung is a bad-to-the-bone person but I never expect him to have ten police lined up with guns on their hands.

“Seung.. What should we do now? We came here with nothing but our body.” I asked him. Gikwang and Dongwoon who were beside me all along nod their head, as if asking the same questions like I did. This kind of embarrassing, but right now we hiding behind the bushes outside the mansion. We looks like an agent in super secret mission, minus the hi-tech wepons and all of course.

“Damn it.. I heard he got a huge deal from Zico but I didn’t expect the this kind of gift from his client.” Zico? Client? Gift? Just who is this Junhyung?

“Ahh!! I didn’t tell you this before, right? Junhyung in an informant and he works for twenty three different underground mafias every day.  Apparently, he has involve himself in drugs and weapons smuggling in his client’s place for the last two years. He is a very dangerous man, in the past, present, and maybe future.” Our jaw hanging wide to the ground right now. Yoseob.. What kind of man you have relationship with? I’m getting dizzy with this new information and I find myself asked more question with each seconds passed.

“Okay.. Now what should we do? Clearly we can’t just barge in, except if we want to die early of course.” Gikwang said. Honestly, I feel very bad to getting three of my closest friend in this kind of troble. For Hyunseung maybe because of Yoseob, but Gikwang and Dongwoon? They barely knew Yoseob but still-they willing to help me.

“Well.. I just got our access in from Zico. So, let’s wait in here until he comes.” Hyunseung sat down and the rest of us follow him, waiting for the so-called Zico. Who is this Zico? Under one minute, I heard gunshot from the mansion and soon the guards falling down like a domino.

“Yo! Welcome home princess.” Zico.. Is not like what I imagined. I expect him to be a muscular guy and kind-of psycho, but he just like all of us, beside his extraordinary skills with gun of course. I mean.. Where can you find one man kill ten guards in less than two minutes with one gun?

“This is not my home anymore you dwat and stop calling me princess!!” Hyunseung seems to have a close friendship with Zico, laughing and joking with each other.

“So, this is the one who desperately in need?” I frowned when Zico point his index finger at me.

“Poor guy.. You didn’t know what you dealing with until you see it, right?” Yes. I’m poor indeed.. Honestly, I’m scared right now.. Junhyung is a very dangerous guy and he can hurt Yoseob in anyway possible. I’m not scared with gun or even knife, but what I’m scared the most with is Yoseob. What if Yoseob forget about me? What if Junhyung broke him once again? What if Yoseob die? I don’t want to think about I but the further we go, the more I think about it.

“Don’t worry. We will save little Yoseobie from big-bad wolf Junhyung.” I hope so.. God.. I beg you please let Yoseob be okay. We enter the mansion, stick to each other like a glue.

“Why is it so silent in here?” Dongwoon asked Zico.

“Junhyung doesn’t like crowded mansion, he prefer silent mansion like this.” Answered Hyunseung. Ahh.. I almost forgot he and Junhyung are step-brother, even though it still so hard to believe.

“Well.. Well.. What a polite guest you guys are.” Suddenly we hear a voice from the stairs. Junhyung.. He is that person I saw long time ago! The one who almost Yoseob on the alley!!

“Give yoseob back to me.” Spare the nonsense and get to the point!! I came here to take Yoseob back and I will have him.

“Don’t get cocky. Yoseob was never yours, he al

Please log in to read the full chapter