--4

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon groaned loudly as he wake up and feel an extreme pain on his head. He clutch his head and lift his body slowly. After the pain got lesser, he looking around the room and find that the room is thrice smaller than his bathroom and the bed is not as big as his bed. He sigh as he lift his body up and go to the door to see who is the owner of this small room. He take a look from the door but he see no one, he go out from the room and meet the boy he saved sleep soundly on the floor. He approach him slowly and stay there as he stare at the sleeping boy. ‘Ahh!! I remember now.. I saved this boy yesterday but that gangster knocked me down. Grrr… How dare he hurt my precious face!! Don’t you know how precious my face is?! My face is my everything!!’

“Uhm..” Doojoon poke Yoseob cheek as he try to make sure the boy is still deep in his sleep. Seeing no wake up reaction from the boy he nod his head and bring the boy on his back. ‘He feel so light and thin.. Did he eat properly every day?’

“Put me down..”

“WAAA!!!” Doojoon scream when he hear a voice from the sleeping boy. He turn his head to look at the eyes of Yoseob who stare straight at him. He gulp his saliva as he confuse whether to bring this boy to his room or just put him down, here.

“Put me down..” Yoseob say once again, but see no reaction from the other boy he sigh and try to make Doojoon drop him down. However, Doojoon doesn’t have any willingness to drop Yoseob down so he fasten his step and put Yoseob to his bed securely.

“Sleep!!” Yoseob eyes widening and so with Doojoon.. Somehow Doojoon see something powerful in the boy eyes, sadness. He feel so sad to see the boy, from his position he can see how thin the boy is, his over-sized shirt show all of it. He sigh and sit beside the boy who lift him himself up to sit position not long ago. Doojoon take a glance to the boy once again, he start to notice how messy the boy hair is and how pale his lips is. ‘This boy.. Just how long he tortured himself?’ He can’t help but be more curious when the boy turn his head and stare at him.

“You should go now..”

“Eh? Why? Why should I?” Doojoon was taken aback by the word and he seriously doesn’t want to go home at this time. It still dark out there and he doesn’t want to go back yet. He need to find out why this boy seems to pull his curiosity to the max.

“Just go already, you don’t belong here..” That word.. Somehow it hurt Doojoon feeling so bad, he didn’t know why the boy didn’t sound uncomfortable with him.

“Then, tell me.. Why did you throw yourself to the sea that night?”

“I just want to die.. That’s all..” The boy.. He seems to have a very cold and stiff back. Doojoon can feel it, so many things happen to this boy and he sure more than half of it must be a sad things. Without his consciousness, he gently close the boy eyes with his palm and pull him to his chest as he bring the boy into a tight hug.

No words said and no voice can be heard inside the room.. Doojoon seriously doesn’t know what just his hand did but when he feel the boy small figure, he feel like the boy is so fragile and weak. ‘I’m sure if this boy is a glass, then he might be break into pieces already..’ Doojoon think as he stare at the boy who doesn’t struggling or even moving for an inch. He wait, wait, and wait but the boy stay still until only the boy soft breath is the only voice he can hear from him.

Slowly, Doojoon take his hand and see the boy eyes closed and he breathes softly. Doojoon smile when as he put the boy head to the pillow carefully. He smile when he see the boy sleeping face, the boy looks so peaceful and innocent even though he know many things still clouded in the boy mind.

“I wonder what your past look like? You seem to live in a lonely and sad world only by yourself.. You try to run away from your own life and even try to kill yourself.. Why you make me really curious about you, why you have to show at the beach that night, and why you have to appear on the photo I took.. Maybe we destined to meet with each other?” The boy curled himself into a ball and his hand roaming around the bed searching for a pillow that Doojoon put beside him secretly.

“*yawn* Sleepy.. I’m sorry but I will take half of your bed space just for today..” I slowly go under the blanket and lay my tired body beside him back-to-back and slowly I can feel darkness engulfed me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning Doojoon wake up with an empty space behind him and a smell of something burning. Burning.. Something is burning!!! He jerks up from his sleep and run to find the boy but the boy can’t be found. He start to panic and scared if something will happen to this small room but he sigh when he find the boy on the balcony. He soon realize the strong burn smell come from the boy direction, he approach the boy slowly and try to take a look what the boy is doing but fail as the boy turn his head first and stare at him.

“W-What?” Doojoon say when the boy keep staring at him and turn his head to kick the bowl in front of him down to the ground. Doojoon can see black ashes spilled out from the bowl and can’t stop wondering.

“Your clean clothes is on t

Please log in to read the full chapter