--21

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been a week  since Yoseob disappeared. Everyone tried their best to find his or Junhyung whereabout but no one found any information-except for Hyunseung who suddenly went to comatose state the night after Yoseob disappeared. That bastard Junhyung!! If I ever see him, I will break his leg and torture him slowly. Currently I’m at my apartment, sitting on the couch I used to share with Yoseob. Gikwang and Dongwoon has been calling me non-stop since then but none of it answered. For 7 days I spent my time watching Yoseob shadow in my apartment as if the boy still here with me. Everything in this apartment reminds me of Yoseob.. His smile.. His scent.. His footstep.. His warmness.. Everything..

“I’m such a coward..” I whispered the same word all over again like it was never enough. Deep inside my heart I know I want to find Yoseob again but at the same time somehow I find myself glued to this couch with thousands fear.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“YOONDOO!! It’s time for you to wake up and be a man!!” I shut my ear from the furious knocking but the minutes later I finally saw the uninvited intruder, Lee Gikwang and-Hyunseung?

“H-Hyun-/Sush, save it for later because right now we need you to wake up and sober up.”   Unbelievable.. I saw Jang Hyunseung right before my eyes, still with bandages in most part of his body but he looks healthier than the last time I saw him. He didn’t look pale like a sheet and he gain some weight. I didn’t realize how long I’m staring at him before he pull me up and push me to the bathroom.

“No talking, just take a warm bath and come back here dressed in 10 minutes. If you get just 0.5 seconds more than that I will slap you in the face.” One set of unfamiliar clothes was shoved to me and soon the door was slammed hard to my face, shocking me with how loud it sounds. After 8 minutes quick bath and dressed, I went back to the

Please log in to read the full chapter