--12

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yang Yoseob is my step-brother’s lover.. He came to our house as Junhyung’s boyfriend and we become very close since then. However, we start growing apart when Junhyung became really obsessed with him. Jun.. He locked him out and just like that I never saw him or heard his laugh again. All I heard was screams and desperate begs for Junhyung to stop. It took 3 years for me to saw him again but it just too painful for me. His body full with bruised, bloody scars, and red marks everywhere. His smile disappear and he just become like a robot, only move or speak when Junhyung told him to do.” How? How can this be? My grip on the cup tightening and crush it slowly. I don’t even care when the black liquid wet my hand but all I think about is Yoseob. Why he still longing for him when all he did was to hurt him? I just can’t grasp the logic from that.

“After that, I try to talk to him everytime we passed but, all he gave me was blank and empty eyes. Every night, I always cry whenever I think about him. How can Jun treated him like he was nothing? Then one day, Jun barged into my room and demand for Yoseob. At that time, all I can do was smile. Yoseob escaped and he can have a normal life without Junhyung. Of course Jun got mad to me because he thought I was the one helped Yoseob but I just so happy. No matter how hard he kicked or punched me, smile neve disappeared form my face. Yoseob finally free from that devil and he can have a normal life again..”

“How’d he escape?”

“I don’t know.. No one know.. He just disappeared..”

“So, do you have any idea who his mother or father is?”

“Honestly I don’t know, but I think Junhyung knows.” I threw the crumpled cup to the ground and took a deep breath. All this things about Yoseob just confused me.. Who his parents is, how he escaped, and what he did after he escaped, I want to know everything about it.

“But, why suddenly asking me?”

“In his diary he wrote his mother and father are in the sky but I don’t want to believe it.” I take out Yoseob’s diary and pendant and put it on the table. Hyunseung took the diary and read it slowly but he quickly close it.

“You know.. I just don’t want to read it anymore. I just-don’t want to imagine how hard it must be for him..” Hyunseung wipe his tears and start to sob loudly. Yoseob.. If only you know there is one person who cares about you just like me.. Wait a minute, it won’t hurt to bring Hyunseung home, right? Maybe Yoseob can remember him.

“Seung-ah, do you mind for a ride?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I unlocked the door, I see Yoseob silhouette behind the curtain. *sigh* There he goes again.. With Hyunseung behind my back, I told him to wait at the entrance while I go to Yoseob. I sneak behind him and try to surprise him but he see me first and smile to me.

“You come back..” I spread my arms and he jump to my embrace. Yoseobie.. If only you know how much I love you, not as Junhyung but as Yoon Doojoon. After I rocked our body to the lift and right, I take his hand and pull him inside.

“Yoseob..” Despite a dramatic reunion just like in drama, Yoseob hand tightened around me. When Hyunseung come closer, he walking backwards dragging me with him. He just hide behind me and grab onto me tight.

“What’s wrong Yoseobie?” I turn my body and hold his face but he just keep walking backwards. I look at Hyunseung for a moment before look back at Yoseob. So weird.. Yoseob lips shaking, eyes unfocused, and he got paler.

“B-Bad p-person.. Ge-” Huh?

“B-Bad p-person.. G-Get him o-out of h-he-here! Get him out of here!! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!” Yoseob fall to the ground with hand clutch his head so tight. His breath become shorter and his body shaking hard. I quickly told Hyunseung to grab some water but he jus frozen sat his place.

“Yoseob! Yoseob!! Look at me!!” I slap his face gently and try to get him back to his senses.

“J

Please log in to read the full chapter