--10

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Coming back to Yoseob’s apartment after months sure give me some unspeakable feeling. I only get to spend the night in this very room and it was not even a day so it is a little bit unfamiliar to me. However, everything feels so familiar at the same time. It’s been like-I’m in time machine. The memories from the very last day still very clear in my mind, Yoseob’s cold shoulder and Yoseob’s smile before he fell. If I think about it again, what’s the meaning of that smile? His eyes whispering sadness but his smile whispering happiness. I take a look around and open the door to let fresh wind in. It’s surely look so empty in here. Seems like he only be in this room for sleep and bath only. Ohh!!!

“Well.. Hello daisies!!” I take the pot from the floor and give water to it. You’re so amazing daisies.. It’s been more than 2 months but you still here waiting for your owner. Well.. Don’t worry cause he is save with me. Hmm.. Should I bring it back? Maybe Yoseob will be very happy to see his favorite daisies~ I put the pot on the table and proceed to Yoseob’s room. Well.. It’s not surprising to see the same vision I had 2 months ago. The window still wide open and the room still very much the same. I take a look from the window and wondering what Yoseob might look at before he fell. Well.. Since Yoseob’s apartment is not too high, all I can see is a rows of houses and some people walking down the road. Hmmm.. Why there’s no single clue about who Yoseob might be? Everything in this room looks perfectly normal and-OMO!!!! What is that?! I run to Yoseob’s bed and take the book slip under the pillow. Thank you God!!! I flip the book over and see ‘Yoseobie Diary~’. Take a sit on his bed, I open the book and look at the picture tucked between the page. It’s so unbelievable!! I lift the picture with trembling hand as I keep staring at the black-haired boy. There.. I see Yoseob smile wide and give ‘V’ sign to the camera. Yoseob-he doesn’t changed, his face still have the same features with the smiling boy in the picture.

“The first picture Jun took for me!! Thank you Jun! Saranghae~ <3” I read the words loud and feels like half of my heart broke. Junhyung is the one who took this picture, no wonder he looked very happy. If I was the one Yoseob met first, will he smile like this to me? *Sigh* Probably not.. I slip the picture back and flip the page over. I see several entries on the white paper.

‘Hello diary~ Jun gave you to me so I have to use you well!! >.<’

‘Jun took me to beach today!! It was really hot out there but as long as I’m with him, everything changed. Love ya~’

‘Today Jun let me assist him at his workplace, his workmate keep give me stink eyes but Jun hand always calm me down..’

‘Jun can’t come to our movie date today, huhuhu.. TT.TT But it’s okay since he promise to take me out for dinner tomorrow~’

‘blablablabla (Numerous entries passed)’

‘Diary.. Jun keep ignoring my call and message since yesterday. What happen to him? Did I make him angry at me?’

‘Diary.. Jun came home drunk again tonight. What should I do with him?’

‘Diary.. Jun slapped me and called me . It stings and hurt so much but I will not give up on our relationship. Wish me luck Diary!!’

‘Diary.. It hurts.. My heart.. My mind.. My body.. It hurts so much.. He force himself on me diary.. I keep screaming and begging him to stop it but he keep take me raw. Do you know what hurt me the most diary? It’s the fact tht I only can talk about this with you. Jun never let me out from his room and you are the only one I can talk to. Ahh.. I’m going crazy..’

‘Diary.. Can you answer this question for me? Does Jun really love me?’

‘Diary.. Jun is angry with me again today. He changed diary.. There is no love in his eyes again.. There is no gentle words from his mouth.. There is no warm hand touch me again.. He become someone

Please log in to read the full chapter