--7

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the rest of the month, I spend my time just with Yoseob. I will go to the hospital in the morning, back in the night, and go back in the morning again. It become like a habit for me, I even know every nurses in this hospital because of it!! Today, I bring a bouquet of white daisies for Yoseob, since this is the day of his checkout!! The doctor said he improved so fast and he showed a great performance for his recovery. Indeed, Yoseob become happier day by day and he also eat a lot nowadays.

“Alright!! Ready to go ho-” When I arrive at his room, I saw him fall asleep on the sofa tired waiting for me I guess.. I put the daisies on the desk and lean closer to him. I his hair gently and move to unpack the clothes I brought for him. Time passed and I still waiting for him to wake up. After I finish unpacking, I decide to move the chair beside the sofa and watching him. Yoseob appearance changed so much, he had gain a lot of weight (even though he still looks less skinny than before), and his face become chubbier. There is no more black circle under his eyes and there’s no more plae-painted skin. It was changed by milky-white skin and shining eyes. Even though, the first week was so hard for me but I’m still happy.. I give experimental poke on his chin once, twice, and thrice before-

“OMO!!! YOSEOB!!” My hand move fast when I see him rolling to the left and almost drop himself down to the floor if I didn’t have his head first. Aigoo… This kid.. That’s it!! I will never let you sleep on the sofa again!! I lift him on my back and put him back to the bed safe and soundly.

“Uhm.. Uhm.. Jun.. Uhm..” Even in your dream you still calling that name don’t you? I stare at him with this weird ache feeling on my chest. God.. It’s really okay for me to lie to him like this and be someone I never know before? If you say no, then please forgive me.. I’m doing this for him, I don’t want to see him suffering again and I want to make him happy. I want to make him see how beautiful this world can be.. I want to be with you Yoseob..

Before I can pull my hand from him, he open his eyes and smile when he see me. He jump from the bed and cling to me like a koala. He keep whispering how happy he is to see me and how much he miss me. I pat his shoulder gently and put him back on the bed. He give his cute pout to me before giggling when he see the bouquet on my hand.

“Daisies!!! Thank you Junnie~ Love you!!” Then, he lean closer and peck me on the lips. He hug me once again and buried his face on the crook of my neck. I can feel his grip tighten on my clothes and his warm breath on my neck. This Yoseob.. At first I’m shocked seeing how fast his personality changed but I like it. He is so cheerful and always so bright like a sun. So many things happened and make me impressed with him, one of it was when he suddenly cracking a joke to me and force me to laugh with him. Indeed it was funny, really funny but how can I laugh when it’s the first time I saw him like that? Well.. I guess what happen in the past doesn’t matter but this is Yoseob, this is the real Yoseob who hiding behind those cold and expressionless mask for many years.

“Jun~ Let’s go home.. I have been waiting for you to come since early in the morning~ Kaja!!” He put the bouquet on the bed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes. While Yoseob changing, I just check around the room to see if there’s my and his things left in the room because obviously I don’t want to go to the hospital again. Thr truth is, I hate-H.A.T.E hospital so much!! For the past month I have to be patient since I have to take care of Yoseob but right now I can be free!! No matter what happen, I will keep an eye on Yosoeb so he and me will not go to here again. Hahaha..

“Jun, I think you brought it one size bigger than mine..” I turn my head to see Yoseob in an over-size shirt. I smile and go to fix the button that he messed up. ‘It’s because you’re so skinny, cutie..’

“Okay!! Did you pack everything?” After I satisfied with his buttoned up shirt, I give him the shoes and put his hospital robe on the laundry basket. I didn’t get the answer from him but wait and wait for his answer but what I get is a slap on my shoulder.

“What do you mean by everything?! All I had in this room for all this time was only thousands white gown and nothing else. Are you making fun of me?” Yoseob is pouting.. Can you believe this?! Yoseob is pouting to me, again!! He sulking and stomp his feet in front of me. Wow!!! He staring at me while maintain a cool and serious face but I lose it first. I ended up laughing loud and pinching his cheek.

“Aigoo~ Yoseob!! Why are you so cute?” From my eyes, I can see his face turn red and he slap my hand right away. He then wear his shoes fast and run out the room.

“S-Stop picking on me..” I smile again when I hear his soft whisper. Laughing I take the bag and the bouquet from the bed. I run after him and slip the bouquet on his hand. He stop walking and stare at me before I stretch my arm for him. He then go into my hug once again and  lean his head on my chest as he start talking how much he missed home. Now, what I’m afraid of is when he realized that the home is different from his old home with this guy; Junhyung. I had try to decorate my apartment into a new one that give a feeling of ‘us’ lived here together before. There is not much change for the room but I put some additional furniture that I think can be useful for us hopefully Yoseob still be happy with this.  After we finished the check out paper, I give my hand to him and he accept it happily. Let’s go home to your new life Yoseob..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jun.. How can there’s no single photo of us in this apartment?” Shoot.. I forgot about it!! We just 5 steps from the door and Yoseob already throw me my killer question to me. Uhm.. What should I do? Think Yoon Doojoon… Think!!

“Uh-Uhm.. I-I think it’s better for us to take a new picture and hang it there since I look so ugly in the previous photo. I changed too much, hahaha…” *Mental slap* What the heck with this stupid and lame reason Yoon Doojoon!!! Can’t you think of something better than that?!

“Uhm.. I’m not sure..” Yoseob throw himself to the couch and look at me with mischiveous eyes. *Gulp* This is it Doojoon.. Yoseob will get more suspicious, find out the truth, and tie you up on the chair before throw you from the cliff.

“Because I believe you look handsome in every single photo we take Junnie~! Since you’re awesome!!” Yoseob tip toe to peck me on the cheek and running around the room. With ugly smile on my lips, I stare at him jumping around and touching everything he can and get fascinated with it. Why are you so cute Yoseob? Then, I continue unpacking and put new clothes that I bought for him in the closet. After I tidying up my (and Yoseob) closet, my hand touch something hard under the pile of unused cap. I take it out and smile when I see my old camera. The case torn out but the camera still work perfectly well. I take experimental pictures there and there before see Yoseob watching me from the couch.

“Want to take a picture princess?” I put the camera down from my sight and wave it to him. I adjust the lenses and walk closer to him but when I finally look at him, his smile disappear.  He give me small smile and go to lay on the bed. Worried, I follow him and see him cover his own face with a pillow.  

“Yoseob? Are you okay?” I try to take the pillow from his hand but he just hold it tighter and slowly a pillow-tug-fight begin. At first, I try to be easy to him but he doesn’t give up easily. So with the camera hanging on my neck, I move on top of him and tickling him hard on the waist. His body shaking hard and he scream louder as my naughty finger move up and down of his body tickling him. When he lowering his barricade, I yank the pillow right away and toss it out to the floor. I know it.. He’s crying.. I can see fresh tears rolling down from his eyes and lips red from hard lip-biting. I cupped his face on my hand and wipe his tears with my thumb.

“I-I’m ugly jun..” Oh My God Yoseob.. How can you think that? I climb down and settle

Please log in to read the full chapter