--14

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Alright, I will come back soon.” I took the empty jug and brought it with me, don’t forget to give Yoseob one peck on the lips.

“Stay!! Don’t ever go out from this room without telling me first, do you understand Yang Yoseob-ssi?” I pointed my index finger and successfully knocked him out from his blank-self. Aigoo~ Why you’re so cute? I cracked a smile and ruffled his hair when he nod his head up and down.

“Please.. I can’t imagine if something happen to you and I am no around to help you. I can’t stand the idea of losing you, yet..” A pair of warm hands that pulled me to his arms was the one thing that make me realized that I just said the words, the words of my heart.

“I will not disappear Jun.. I am not going anywhere..” Such a nice words.. Such a heart-warming words.. It was unfair, the fact that you can turn my world upside down just by saying those simple and short words when I can never think about saying something beautiful like that. What are you in the past life Yoseob? A novelist? A song-writer? A poet? Or-maybe you just someone who understand me more than myself?

“Now, please grab me some water since my throat start to killing me.” I laughed and released him from my tight hug. ‘Thank you Yoseob..’ As if he can read my mind, he hold my face so gently and pulled me closer, kissing me softly. God.. What can I do without you? No, how can I live without you?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Thank you Gayoon-noona.” I said and gave small smile when Gayoon-noona gave me a jug filled with water. If you didn’t remember, Gayoon-noona was the nurse that always taking care of Yoseob in the hospital. She was like the nicest and prettiest nurse this hospital had, LOL~ Just messing with ya, there was a lot of pretty nurses in this hospital, but unfortunately my heart was already taken by Yang Yoseob.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Noona, did this hospital allowed the patient or visitors to bring a pet? Like dog or something?” I asked out of curiosity to Gayoon-noona since I just remembered that little girl and her dog, Yang-something I can’t remember it.

“Pet? No, we don’t allow it. Why?”

“No, it just-yesterday I met with a little girl and she was looking for her dog in the garden. So, I thought maybe this hospital allowed a pet in here.” And maybe I will have a crazy idea to gave Yoseob a pet too since he was so freaking cute and adorable with that dog yesterday.

“Ahh.. Maybe the little girl you met was Hana, she was Dr. Yang dearest daughter. Sometimes she came here and brought her dog along since she was lonely at home.” Lonely? I clearly remembered she said that her oppa gave that dog to her. So, where was her oppa?

“Yeah.. Since they lost their son, Hana became the only child in that family. Poor her, she lost his hyung at such young age. That’s why he treasured Yanggengie so much because the dog reminds her of her oppa.” Yanggengie.. I remember know.. I smiled again, remembering Yoseob from yesterday. His smile was different to his usual smile and the look in his eyes, so innocent and kind. If only he can met and played with Yanggengie all the time, I will be the happiest person ever just like when a dad sent his child to the school for the first time. Hold on.. Wait a minute..

“Noona, what day she usually come to the hospital?”

“Uhm, almost everyday I think. She always here to accompany her father at work. What? You want to meet her?”

“Yeah.. I-I just want to meet her.”

“Well, you’re in luck since Dr. Yang is coming this way.” I looked at where Gayoon-noona pointed and sure enough I saw a figure of a men in white robe and the little girl with flower dress tailed behind him with the dog sleep on her arms.

“Good morning Dr. Yang, your room is ready and one of your patients already here waiting for you. Also, there is someone who wants to meet your daughter.” I bowed and said my greetings since he was much older than me and the strong aura I felt from him.

“Who are you and what business you have with my daughter?” *G

Please log in to read the full chapter