--30 (Junhyung Special Part. 3)

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: Another update from --Page!! I know some of you may hate/like Junhyung in this story but this chapter is really special to the story, so please read it with open-mind^^

Junhyung POV’s

 

I looked at the lifeless body on my bed. Tears were still visible on his cheek and lips swollen from continuous bitting. What have you done Yoseob? What have you done to yourself? 6 years.. It has been 6 years of seeing him torturing himself with endless work, danger, and meaningless . I knew he had been sneaking secretly at night, wandering on the street, and get into any car he saw for the first time. There were no words exchanged between us, only work, work, and work.

“Yoseob.. Please stop this..” I caressed his cheek, watching him sleep with deep frown on his face and groan every minute or so. The past me would took him for granted in this situation but I’m a changed man now. Yoseob was just a brother to me, a friend-like-brother and nothing more. I wonder why.. Since the last encounter with Hyunseung 6 years ago, my heart was in pain-great pain when I saw him cry. I killed his closest friend and for what? Just because I’m blind, I was blinded with fury and it took me 6 years later to realize a mess I cause for him, Yoseob, and myself.

“Urgh..” I jumped when I hear groan from the lump on the bed. Yoseob eyes were shut tight, lips harshly bitten, and tears flowed out one more time. I didn’t know what Yoseob dreamed of or what made him in great pain-even in his sleep. The black eyes bag in Yoseob’s face worsening everyday.

“Look at you Yoseob, I can’t even recognize you now if I didn’t stay by your side for 6 years now.” I looked at his figure which looked smaller since he just flesh and bone now, just an empty doll without a soul.

“P-Please..” I watched him cluctch his hand tight-so tight until his nails broke the skin on it. Before he could do more dangerous crazy thing, I hold his hand tight with mine and brought it above his head. Ahh.. I should cut his nails short later or rather right now.

“-uo-ant.” Huh?

“What? Did you say something Yoseob?” I looked at Yoseob whose eyes staring far at something I didn’t know. I didn’t even know he already awake.

“Just do what you want.” The old me might granted your wish without a second thought but not me. Not me and not today or ever, Yoseob.

“This is what you need me for right?” His voice was hoarse and airy, whispering words that barely reached my ear if I didn’t lean closer to his face.

“Not anymore. I want to help you Yoseob, I want to turn you back to the old Yoseob I know.”

“I’m Yoseob. There’s no other Yoseob in me.”

“Yes it is. You just lost on your way home and you just give up too fast. In

Please log in to read the full chapter