09

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Let's Go Crazy

 

When all were settled inside the big dark cave, the ship's crew and teachers helped on making a bonfire to comfort the distressed students and themselves as well. Not much food was retreived from the wrecked ship, only covering for half a day.

Sungyeol, when everything seems to take in order, starts to roam around and check for his friends and... well... he first saw Dongwoo sitting on one corner, a big luggage resting beside him. Sungyeol happily went to Dongwoo and sat beside him. Dongwoo looked at him and smiled.

"Oh look. The hero's here!" Dongwoo cheerfully said as he pat Sungyeol's back.

"Stop that hyung. I'm not really a hero. I think."

"Oh yes you are. Here, have this as a token of my gratitude." Just then, Dongwoo partly opened his luggage bag and acted on getting something. Sungyeol watch as Dongwoo struggles on getting what he's supposed to give the taller boy.

"Seems like you brought so many. It's good that you were able to pack your stuffs. I only got some shirts, a pair of undie and pants." Sungyeol stated as he continues to watch Dongwoo; who now has his whole arm inside the bag searching for the object.

"Oh no. I only brought what I need." Dongwoo proudly said as he smiled at Sungyeol.

"Oh. So you got all your clothes and toilletries and gadgets there? Daebak hyung."

"No." At last, Dongwoo pulled out his arm from his bag and produced a.... bubblewrap. He then gave it to a dumbfounded Sungyeol.

"This is for?" Sungyeol asked, looking at the bubblewrap without blinking his eyes.

"Aish, this kid. Of course it's for entertainment purposes! So you won't get bored here in the cave. Take care of it. It hasn't been popped much yet."

"Wow... gee... thanks...." he looked again at Dongwoo. "Are the contents of your bag all like this?"

"Of course not!" Dongwoo said in defense and quickly opened his bag for Sungyeol to see. There, inside the big luggage bag, are all sorts of toys and UNneccessary things; like different pamphlets from all kinds of shop, candy wrappers, pingpong balls of different colors and so much more that Sungyeol wants to slap his face in exasperation. Dongwoo didn't bring anything neccessary... AT ALL.

"Excuse me." Sungyeol and Dongwoo were a bit startled when they heard a sound of machine running behind them. When they looked back they saw Hoya with a rechargeable vacuum cleaner at hand, vacuuming the ground where they supposed he would sit.

"Hoya."

Hoya quickly looked up and smiled when he saw Dongwoo. He immediatly stopped what he was doing and sat beside Dongwoo.

"Hyung~" Hoya purred at Dongwoo, totally oblivious of Sungyeol's presence.

"Hello, Hoya." Dongwoo greeted as he put his arms around Hoya's shoulders. "What are you doing bringing a vacuum cleaner?"

"Obviously cleaning. I don't want to just sit on a dirty ground." Hoya said as he starts vacuuming the area where he sits.

"So where are your other stuffs?" Sungyeol suddenly asked, making Hoya look up and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Do I know you?" Hoya asked Sungyeol, looking at him up and down. Dongwoo laughed aloud.

"Hoya, he's Lee Sungyeol." Dongwoo said, patting Sungyeol's head.

"THE Lee Sungyeol?"

"Uhm... yeah?"

"The one who discovered this island?"

"Hmm.."

"And the one Myungsoo and Junhyung hyung have been planning to..."

"To what?" Sungyeol immediately raised an eyebrow at Hoya.

"Ani.... don't mind me." Before Sungyeol could say anything more, Hoya quickly got up from his sit, grab Dongwoo's hand and run away from him.

Sungyeol could only sigh as he watch the retreating backs of Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" Sungyeol looked around and saw Sunggyu waving at him, with Woohyun beside him. The tall boy quickly raised his eyebrow at his hyung as he walk towards them.

"What are you doing with HIM?" Sungyeol asked Sunggyu, totally ignoring Woohyun. It was obvious in his voice that he doesn't like what he is seeing infront of him, and so Sunggyu and Woohyun awkwardly shifted away from each other a bit.

"Uhm... well... he's my room mate. So.. yes." Sunggyu tried to explain, stuttering a bit, which made Woohyun chuckle and Sungyeol to get more irritated.

"Is it not allowed?" Woohyun asked, smiling at Sungyeol.

"Yes. Because you are friends with Junhyung and THAT Myungsoo."

"Come on now Yeollie...."

"I thought we made it clear hyung?"

"But he's not really bad..."

"He's in disguise!"

"Oh wait... hold your horses now." Sunggyu ang Sungyeol both looked at Woohyun at the same time. Woohyun then looked at Sungyeol.

"Sure I was friends with those fools but whatever they did to you, I don't really have a say. Got it?"

Sungyeol was about to retort when he saw Sunggyu looked at Woohyun questioningly.

"What do you mean you don't have a say? We got chased by an angry mob because of your group!" Sunggyu said, raising his voice at Woohyun; who only smiled at him awkwardly, as if he was caught red handed.

"Sunggyu-ah, it's not like that..."

"Call me oppa."

"Aish hyung~! You're not listening again..."

Sungyeol almost bulge his eyes out as he watch Sunggyu and Woohyun get all lovey-dovey-like. Now he wonders how long has it been since they get into the cruise.... 2 days and 1 night? How could they be THAT close?

Slowly, Sungyeol backs away from the "Married Couple", which is a mistake. As he walks backwards, Sungyeol trips over at someone behind him and fell on his back. When he looks up, he saw Junhyung smiling down at him. Junhyung then held out his hand to help Sungyeol get up, which the latter reluctantly took.

"Thanks." Sungyeol softly mumbled when he got up, his eyes looking down. Junhyung only chuckled.

"You like falling at me eh?"

"What?!"

"Easy, Princess.."

"I'm not a princess.."

"Okay then, Heroin."

"Whatever hyung." Sungyeol snorted which made Junhyung smirk in total amusement. Sungyeol then noticed a box resting beside Junhyung and got curious.

"What's that hyung?" Sungyeol asked, pointing at the box.

"This? Something that would help us survive in this island." Junhyung answered as he proudly tapped the box.

"Really? You brought food?!"

"Even better." Junhyung flashed a victory smile.

"Daebak hyung!! Let me see!!"

Following Sungyeol, Junhyung carefully opened the box to reveal two cases worth of Coke cans.

Sungyeol facepalmed and shook his head in disappointment. "You know what hyung? If starvation can't kill us, hyperacidity or urinary tract infection will." Junhyung was only able to narrow his eyes at Sungyeol as the boy leaves him.

On the other side of the bonfire, Sungyeol could see a glowing purplish light and knew very well that it was probably Hyunseung. He quickly went to the direction of the glowing light and saw his hyung laying on a silk sheet that was placed on the ground and his leopard print suitcase resting beside him. Hyunseung was staring blankly into space, with his left arm candidly placed over his lips and his other arm resting on his propped up left knee. Hyunseung wasn't even moving a muscle, so Sungyeol thinks that if he wasn't posing for a magazine cover, he was probably dead.

"Hyung... hyung" Sungyeol waved his hands infront of Hyunseung's face as he approach him, but he got no response.

"Jang Hyunseung hyung?" Sungyeol tried again as he bend down and snapped his fingers infront of Hyunseung's face. Still no reaction.

This made Sungyeol worried so he sat beside Hyunseung to check the boy's vital signs. But just as he was about to check his hyung's wrist, Hyunseung suddenly sat up and slowly turn his head on Sungyeol's direction without blinking his eyes.

"Word up ma-"

SMACK

"Yah!!! What was that for?" Hyunseung exclaimed as both his hands covered the part of his head that Sungyeol hit, him glaring at the taller boy who was also glaring at him.

"That's for scaring the hell out of me you babo!"

"Are you talking informally at me Lee Sungyeol?"

"Uhmmm.... no." Sungyeol looked down as Hyunseung looked at him disapprovingly. Sungyeol only looked up again when he heard Hyunseung laughing.

"Yah hyung! Stop making fun of me!" Sungyeol yelled as he holds both Hyunseung's shoulders.

"Arasseo arasseo." Hyunseung said, wiping the corners of his eyes.

"How are you feeling hyung?" Sungyeol asked when he saw that Hyunseung was finally on his usual self.

"I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking." Sungyeol placed his fingers over Hyunseung's forehead and true enough the older boy's temperature dropped down.

"I took some medicines. I'll be fine." Hyunseung told Sungyeol proudly. At this, Sungyeol smiled.

Finally, a sane person!!! Sungyeol thought.

"You had medicines?"

"I had all my stuffs."

"As expected of hyung."

"Of course. I don't want to be running out of outfits and looking like the devastated shipwreck survivor that we already are."

"Eh?"

"Fashion should not be neglected even at times like this."

"I thought you're not weird like the others." Sungyeol facepalmed himself; for the second time.

"Oh I'm not weird. I'm being me. Now, those 5 are being weird." Hyunseung said as he points at Doojoon, Kikwang and Yoseob with an addition of two people Sungyeol assumes to be Yoseob's friends.

"They were having a love pentagon earlier and it was a bit amusing."

Doojoon was sitting beside Yoseob who was happily munching some candybars and holding a toy as he was being hugged by someone who looks like a foreign student. Kikwang was looking sad sitting on a big rock with a boy who looks more like a girl with his wavy hair and frail body.

Sungyeol excused himself to Hyunseung and went to those five people.

"Heya hyungs, Yoseob." Kikwang and Doojoon only looked at Sungyeol while Yoseob smiled brightly at him.

"Hey Yeollie!" Yoseob greeted Sungyeol as the taller boy found his seat beside Doojoon.

"Yeollie this is Dongwoon and that is Sungjong." Yoseob said as he points out to the the person hugging his back and the person sitting beside Kikwang respectively.

"Annyeong." Sungyeol said as he bowed lightly at the two boys introduced. The boys did the same, however; it seems like Sungjong wasn't that pleased to meet him as the boy was frowning.

"Seobie, what happened here? Seems like everyone's not in the mood. Well, except for you." Sungyeol asked as he look at Doojoon and Kikwang.

"Oh I da na. Sungjong is being sour again because Dongwoon won't hug him.."

"I am not!" Sungjong retorted. He then glared at Sungyeol so the taller boy looked away.

"Anyway...." Yoseob started again. "Kikwang offered him a hug, but Jongie keeps on shoving him away. And this babo here..." Yoseob stops as he points at Doojoon before continuing "Won't let me share food with Woonie."

"Because I gave that candy bar to you. It's only for you!" Doojoon said as he put his arms in the air.

"You cold hearted person you!" Yoseob countered back which made Sungyeol feel like he can't really relate to them.

"It's okay Seobie hyung. I don't really mind." Dongwoon said, hugging Yoseob tighter which made Doojoon and Sungjong shift uncomfortably on their seats and for Kikwang to narrow his eyes in irritation.

"But it's not right, Woonie. Doojoon should learn how to share."

"Why can't you call me Doodoo or something??" Doojoon protested.

"Why are you getting angry at such trivial things??"

As Doojoon and Yoseob continued to bicker, Sungyeol got up from his seat and started escaping the scene. This time, Sungyeol learned to not walk backwards incase he trips to something or someone again. But to his misfotune, someone abruptly grabbed his hand which made him fall on the ground with his . He winced in pain as he felt like his was cracked.

"Who the heck are--" he stopped midsentence when he saw Myungsoo smiling warmly at him, with a bamboo pillow on his arms. Sungyeol then narrowed his eyes at the boy. "You."

"Me." Myungsoo countered as he put down the bamboo pillow and shifted closer to Sungyeol.

"What do you want??" Sungyeol asked, gritting his teeth for a bit.

"You."

"Me?

"Yes. Can I have you now?" Myungsoo smirked devilishly at Sungyeol, making the taller boy flinch.

"No." Sungyeol answered shortly.

"I won't hurt you." Myungsoo beamed an angel like smile.

"That's a lie."

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"But it's still on the list."

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Maybe later then?" Myungsoo started again.

"No. Not now, not later, not ever. OKAY?"

Myungsoo's smirked dropped down from his face and was replaced by a thin line. He looked intensely at Sungyeol before he motioned the taller boy to sit next to him.

And Sungyeol had no idea why but when he saw how Myungsoo's smirk disappeared, he just had an urge to follow the boy's every command. He sat beside Myungsoo and rested his back against the cave wall.

"Tired?" Myungsoo asked looking at Sungyeol, his face bearing no expression.

"Yes." Answered Sungyeol as he closed his eyes.

"You should be. You've been meddling around everyone's business, Choding." It was Sungyeol's turn to look at Myungsoo, who by then was regaining the smirk on his face.

"How did you know I was called like that?"

"Because it suits you well." Myungsoo laughed when Sungyeol puffed up his cheeks because of annoyance.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Lean your head on my shoulder."

"What?!"

"You're tired right? At least lean your head on my shoulder. Or if you want. Rest your head on my lap."

"HOW. ABOUT. NO?"

"Just sleep. Remember, the early bird catches the worm."

"But the second mouse gets the cheese, and no, thanks. I'm --" Sungyeol was not able to fininsh his sentence for Myungsoo had gently grab his neck and led his head on the boy's shoulder. Myungsoo then started roaming his hand through Sungyeol's hair, relaxing the tall boy.

"Just rest." Sunddenly, Myungsoo's hand stopped. When Sungyeol looked up to see why, he saw Myungsoo's eyes were closed and the boy was already asleep. Sungyeol couldn't help but to let out a smile at the sleeping form of Myungsoo.

"He told me to rest, but he fell asleep faster than me."

Just then, a group of playboy bunnies holding up umbrellas catwalked inside the cave, making everyone alert... well except for Myungsoo. They all went to a corner one by one before revealing a man in crisp white tuxedo at the end of the minishow. And of course it was none other than Mr. TOP, who looked unharmed and fabulous despite losing his ship. He looked around and smiled sophisticatedly at everyone. No one is giving him a hard look because of his glamourous entrance, even Sungyeol was staring dumbly at him.

"Students and teachers of Woolim Arts Academy, and my ship crew," TOP started. "I am very sorry that we are placed in this kind of situation. Clearly, this is an unexpected turn of events. The storm had formed at the last minute. It came to my understanding that there is not even a forecast reported about the storm. But here is a good news, the other three ships that Woolim Arts Academy occupied for the feildtrip were safe from the storm. And I was able to call for some help. The rescue will be here in two days."

With that said, murmurs started buzzing and soon enough a loud cheer was heard inside the cave. Like there was a rock concert of some sort being held. Silence only pursued when TOP raised his hand and signaled everyone to stop making a noise.

"However," TOP paused dramatically. "We don't have much food supply that would last for three days as the ship crashed immediately after all of us evacuated. So tomorrow morning, as I expect the sky to clear up, we all should do a food hunt."

The whole cave groaned at what TOP said. Food hunting on a desserted island is next to impossible.

"Ah... daebak." Sungyeol groaned as he rested his head on Myungsoo's shoulder again.

"You're right," Sungyeol told the sleeping Myungsoo. "I should just rest."

 

----XOXOX----

 

A/N: I'm telling you, your comments helps me type faster! ಠ_ಠ Please comment! For the nth time, would it bother you if we switch this to rated H? 'Cause i'm thinking of a ****n*  ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ I need your opinions. Of course, it doesn't bother me if you want this to stay this way and not rated H. Just please tell me what you think, arasseo? Gomawo^_________^