Mollayo

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Morning came, and exactly as how TOP said, the sky had cleared up. It was a very fine morning, different from what they had experienced.

As his senses tries to bring him back to the world, Hyunseung slowly feels the coldness of the cave floor that served as his matress from the night before. He tossed around, trying to ease the coldness that he felt. And as if on cue, something slender and warm made its way into his waist and pulled him closer to something bigger and warmer. Hyunseung sighed contently, snuggling closer to the source of heat. But as more as he felt the warm, Hyunseung's senses regained full function, waking him up.

When he opened his eyes, what he saw left him breatheless. There, just inches away from his face, was a sleeping angel. He look dazedly as he trace his fingers gingerly into the angel's jawline, making him shiver at Hyunseung's touch. Slowly, the angel opened his eyes and looked dazedly back at Hyunseung, smiling sleepily as he realized Hyunseung's unmoving eyes on him.

"Good morning..." the angel greeted Hyunseung, pulling him closer in a hug. Hyunseung could only stare blankly at the angel as he slowly hugs him back.

"This is nice. You are not resisting to my advances." Hyunseung's angel pulled away from the hug to look him in the eyes, letting out a smirk. And that's when Hyunseung realized that he's not with an angel all this time.

"Yah! Yong Junhyung!!!"

_____

 

The smell of the ocean woke Dongwoo up. He fell asleep near the shore and it is cold. He closed his eyes again, not willing to get up. After a while, he felt something tinggling on the lower part of his body. He can feel his temperature rise up.

Morning wood? He though as he felt himself having a . Oh God. Dongwoo let out a soft and gentle moan before opening his eyes. He looked at his and saw a big hand rubbing it back and forth. He jerked his head into his right and saw Hoya sleeping deeply.

He tossed his head from Hoya to whatever is happening in between his legs. He is drowned in confusion and pleasure at the same time. He tried to wake Hoya up but gained no response. Hoya's hand never left Dongwoo's crotch, Dongwoo wanted to remove Hoya's hand but his body refuses to.

With a bigger moan, he threw his head back and arched his body from the sensation. This is'nt right, ottoke?

_____

 

Kikwang smiles as he looks up the bright blue sky. he loved the sea, and maybe if they weren't stranded and all, he would have enjoyed staying on the island.

He looked around and his smile grew wider as he spotted Sungjong, obliviously walking on his direction.

"Sungjong." Kikwang called the younger boy. Sungjong looked at kikwang and furrowed his eyesbrows.

"What?" Sungjong asked, obviously irritated. Kikwang didn't mind though.

"Want to go food hunting with me?"

"No."

"Okay. Let's go." Kikwang then grab Sungjong's wrist and tugged him closer, much to the younger boy's dislike.

"Didn't I just tell you 'no' ???" Sungjong yelled, earning a laugh from Kikwang.

"I thought you said 'go'." Kikwang said, not looking at Sungjong.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."

"For how long are you going to resist me?"

"I am not resisting you!" Sungjong then found the strength to get away from Kikwang's hold. Kikwang only looked at him curiously, waiting for the boy's next move.

"Can't you see that I don't like you anymore??" Sungjong yelled, throwing his thin arms in the air. Kikwang frowned.

"Why?" Kikwang asked, looking sad at Sungjong but the latter didn't answer and continued glaring at him. When Kikwang tried to hold Sungjong again the younger boy slapped his hand, making Kikwang stare at him in surprise.

"Don't you dare touch me again." Sungjong spat. Kikwang smiled bitterly.

"You really hate me."

"Glad that you know."

"What happened to us?" Kikwang asked, looking down.

"Maybe," Sungjong started, much more gentle this time. "You should ask yourself."

"Why? What did I do?" Kikwang looked at Sungjong straight in the eye, making the other boy look away.

"You... well..." Sungjong struggled for the words to say as Kikwang only stood next to the boy, listening intently.

"You wouldn't understand..." Sungjong mumbled more to himself and started walking away, but Kikwang caught his hand. Sungjong looked at his and Kikwang's hands and then at Kikwang with his eyes wide.

"Just tell me." Kikwang smiled warmly at Sungjong, encouraging him.

Kikwang's eyesmile. Great, just what I need. Sungjong thought.

As Kikwang continued to smile at him, Sungjong slowly remembers all the things they had shared together. The laughs, walk in the park, their ice cream eating contest, passing of letters through their lockers, kiss in the rain. Everything. Including the reason why they broke up. Sungjong suddenly felt his throat thickening and his breath getting heavy.

"Only if," Sungjong started again, a tear dropped down his cheek. "Only if you were there at times I need you and not just for those times you THINK we should be together. Maybe.... maybe we're still together. Maybe..." Sungjong wasn't able to finish his sentence as tears started pouring down and eat up his voice.

And beside him, Kikwang could only watch with sadness and shame.

 

----END----

 

A/N: Well, you know what to do. Tell us what you think. Comments make us type faster. :DD