04

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Beautiful

 

Jang Hyunseung. You're going down.

Junhyung was sitting at his assigned seat near the window, having deep thoughts. Last night he talked to Myungsoo about getting back with Hyunseung. Myungsoo just chuckled and said, "That sounds fun. Count me in." The younger boy then said that he would want to add some angsty disney princess by the name of Sungyeol to their blacklist. Junhyung only laughed and agreed.

Junhyung and Myungsoo talked to Woohyun about their plan, and with a hearty laugh, he agreed, only if they wouldn't do illegal things. Whatever that means.

Junhyung snapped back to reality when their teacher came in and called everyone's attention.

"Okay, before we start the class I have a very important announcement. Our school would held a fieldtrip after 3 weeks--"

The teacher immediately put his hands over his ears as his students started shouting and hollering all over the room, well of course except for Junhyung and his seatmate, Woohyun. The two boys looked at each other and smiled.

"Nice work private." Junhyung said, crossing his legs.

"Anything for the captain." Woohyun replied simply. 

"Quiet down you mongrels!!" the teacher snapped and immediately, Junhyung and Woohyun's classmates calmed themselves. He cleared his throat before saying: "As I was saying, there would be a fieldtrip coming in 3 weeks. It is for social studies class, tracking down the path our ancestors travel from Korea to Japan and back" the teacher let out a grin as he saw his students' smiles vanishing. "Do you know what our ancestors use to travel before?"

No one answered.

"Of course you don't." The teacher said, placing his hands on the table infront of him. "They travel by boat, you dummies. So we will travel by sea going to Okinawa, Japan. By a cruise." With that said, his students regained the smiles on their faces. "From Okinawa we will try to learn their cultural practices and then make a report about what you have learned. Submission will be in a week after the field trip. Other details will be given tommorrow and for now, let's get ready for a discussion."

_____

At the cafeteria, everyone is excited about the upcoming fieldtrip and been planning ways to enjoy it. Girls squealing, boys checking out girls ever since everyone found out about the room assignment rules. The one and only thing that has been going on their heads is the rule, "Two boys and two girls in one room." Forgetting about trhe other rules, everyone just spazzed, and it was pure chaos.

_____

Three weeks after.

Fieldtrip Day.........................  Revenge day! 

Hyunseung was dragging his leopard print suitcase as Junhyung follows him with a wide grin plastered on his face. Hyunseung suddenly stopped and turned to Junhyung.

"I swear I'm gonna kill you if I find out that you manipulated the room assignments." Hyunseung hissed at the boy following him.

"Who wants to be in the same room as you?" Junhyung said, playing innocent. Hyunseung shot a warning glare over Junhyung who was now smirking beside him.

"Should we go to our room now.... Room mate?"

"Shut up or I'll stomp at your foot again." Hyunseung shot back.

Junhyung froze for a moment, remembering what had happen back at the Cube. "Stomp at my foot and I'll yell ."

"Who the hell will you?? I'd rather cut your throat."

"You're threatening me?" Junhyung placed his right hand over his chest and said, "Me? Yong Junhyung?"

"Why? Are you threatened?"

"With that face?" Junhyung let out a mocking laugh. "You don't look so tough."

"To have you know, I already did something that affected mankind."

"And what is that?" Junhyung wiped his tears in his eyes as he finally calmed himself down.

"I made the hole on the ozone layer."

"Huh?" Junhyung asked, becoming confused.

"I'm so hot, the ozone layer can't handle me." Hyunseung stated, smiling innocently and started his way to their room.

"Jang Hyunseung this is the last day --" Junhyung started but stopped abruptly when he saw Woohyun randomly passing by, as if reminding him of the don't-do-illegal-things-treaty they agreed on. "This is the last day of some of your life."

_____

Kikwang is hovering behind a feminine looking boy as he is finding his assigned room. He kept his eyes glued on the boy's back, not caring if the boy looks back at him every now and then, feeling deeply uncomfortable.

"Uhm, excuse me," The boy said as he turned around to face Kikwang when finally he can't take the latter's presence. "Why are following me?" Kikwang only smiled, making the boy raise an eyebrow in annoyance. 

"Why are you asking that? Didn't we use to date before?"

At this, the boy's expression darkened "So? Doesn't give you the right to stalk me" Kikwang only laughed, making the boy flinch back as he was affected by Kikwang's charming eyesmile.

"Sungjong, can I hold your hand?" Kikwang asked to the boy who's name we now know as Sungjong.

"No thanks, it's not heavy." Sungjong said crossing his arms against his chest. "Just tell my why are you following me?"

"Room 205?"

"No, room 203."

"Oh, my bad." Kikwang let out yet another eye-smile and looked around for his room, lucky to find it at one glance. He then looked back at Sungjong who now entered his assigned room, shutting the door close behind him loudly.

"Hey there, Room mate?" A manly voice interfered Kikwang's trance. Kikwang then turned his head and saw a tall boy right beside him. The boy's facial feature resembles that of an Arabian royalty that Kikwang felt awkward hearing the boy speak in a language he understands. And then he felt it, slowly, Kikwang felt his chest getting heavy as he continue eyeing the boy; as if his body is telling him that there is something wrong going to happen if he befriended the tall arabian prince.

"I'm Son Dongwoon, nice to meet you." The boy said, getting Kikwang back to his senses.

_____

Myungsoo is hogging on his bed while Sungyeol is unpacking his things, trying his best to ignore the handsome young man staring at him.

"I know you like me." Myungsoo has been teasing Sungyeol ever since the room assignment was announced.

"Everything you say is stupid." Sungyeol informed. 

"Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!" Myungsoo grinned.

"Okay." Sungyeol finally turned to Myungsoo, and with a wide grin, he said, "Kim Myungsoo, please get out. Get out of this room!!!"

Myungsoo rolled all over his bed, laughing his heart out.

_____

"So spaghetti boy, your name's Yang Yoseob?"

"Hmm."

"Do you remember me? I was the one who accidentally hit you!"

"Hmm."

"Yang Yoseob!"

"Hmm."

"I'm Yoon Doojoon!"

"Hmm."

"Ya! Yang Yoseob!"

"Quit hovering behind me!" Yoseob finally whined as he suddenly stopped walking, making Doojoon stop on his track as well. Doojoon walked infront of Yoseob to face him.

"Ya! Yang Yoseob."

"Stop saying my whole name!!!" Yoseob complained.

"Do you think it was fate which brought us together?" Doojoon said as he gave out a smirk.

"Nah, it was plain bad luck. I might as well be covered with spaghetti or whatever food you might throw on my face next time." Yoseob stucked his tounge out and walked his way inside their assigned room.

 

----XOXOX----

 

A/N: I think this is long enough. Kekekekekeke. Other pairing on the next chapter. :) So tell us about what you think about Chapter 4!!!! Recommend us please!! All of the pictures used here are not ours! Credits to the rightful owners!!