I Knew It

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

"Jaesoonie hyung? Why are clutching on your knee?"

"Shut up and go away! I'm bleeding!"

But the younger boy didn't move a muscle. Instead, he went closer to Jaesoon, pried his hands off his knee and started examining it, much to Jaesoon's surprise.

"Y-y-yah... I told you t-to get away." Jaesoon stuttered as the younger boy completely invades his personal space.

"This is bad, hyung. We have to make this bleed more so we--"

"MAKE IT BLEED MORE? SHIRO!!!" Jaesoon, who was so scared at his dongsaeng's idea, started pulling away his knee only to be stopped by the younger boy's tight grip.

"Yah hyung don't shout. The blood will be shy and wouldn't flow out. And then we can't clean it."

Jaesoon only stared blankly at his dongsaeng as the latter began examining his cut once again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"OH MY GOD!! THERE ARE PEOPLE TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAVE!!!!"

It took 5 long seconds before a roar of panic spread and people started hovering towards what used to be the cave's entrance. 

_____

"Hyung, why did you even jump here?"  Yoseob asked Dongwoo who is sitting beside him.

"I thought Hoya was here." The older boy scratched his head and let out his infamous laugh. "I forgot I was just talking to him. I guess... I panicked."

"Oh. Same as the babo beside me."

Doojoon looked up to Yoseob with his one hand on his right foot, "I was trying to save you."

"Thank you. And what about soccer?" Yoseob raised his brow on Doojoon's aching ankle.

When Doojoon jumped to shield the older boy from the crushing cave, his ankle was trapped by a large pile of rocks. Fortunately, they managed to pull his foot out without committing anymore serious damage on the soccer player's weapon. 

"Well," Doojoon started as he smiled warmly at Yoseob. "Soccer is just a game..." He said half-heartedly, he let out a big sigh and then continued,  "I wouldn't know what to do if you got hurt." The injured boy then proceeded on holding Yoseob's hand and squeezing it, making the latter's face flush, brightly red.

"Yah, save the cheesiness later, you corn ball." Dongwoon playfully pushed Yoseob then continued. "Continue that when we get out and when Doojoon hyung is happily resting on a hospital bed."  Dongwoo interrupted and completely ruined the scene.

"Jang Dongwoo, I hate you." Doojoon said weakly.

"I love you too hyung." Dongwoo grinned.

_____

A sharp stinging pain coming from his left arm woke up Junhyung's senses. Feeling irritated and drawn out with energy, he slowly opened his eyes and quickly threw a panic fit when he saw nothing but darkness, only to be stopped when a weakening pang of pain surge through out his body, making him whimper. Then a muffled voice rang from somewhere.

"Is anyone there?" A familiar voice called out.

Gathering all the energy left in his body, Junhyung yelled back, "Yes! Someone help me!"

A sudden crackling and tossing of rocks can be heard from the other side of the mountain of rocks.

"Hang in there!"

After a few heavy big breaths, light peeked through one of the holes in between the large boulders.

"It's Junhyung!" The boy announced. "Hang in there buddy!"

Sunggyu, who is slightly panicking, hastily threw the rocks away until there is enough space for Junhyung to come out.

"Jun-ah, are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, worry leaking out of his voice.

"Large rocks are all over me! Of course I'm okay!" Junhyung exclaimed and rolled his eyes.

"Ya! You still got the strength to do that??"

"Just get me out of here!"

"Tell me you love me!"

"What???"

Sunggyu started piling up the rocks to trap Junhyung again.

"Damn Gyu! Just get me out of here!"

"Lemme borrow your car."

"What?? NO!"

Sunggyu continued piling up the rocks, yet again.

"Fine! Fine! Just let me and my coke out of here!"

With a grin, Sunggyu freed the injured Junhyung and his coke from the mountain of rocks.

After two hours of digging through the collapsed part of the cave, everyone managed to save the three other boys, Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoo, and gave them first aids. 

But it wasn't the same for Junhyung, he had a nasty cut on his left arm due to his crushing down on his coke bottles, and several bruises and scars all over his body from the rocks that almost crashed him dead.

Sungyeol, letting out his hero instincts, quickly but gently grabbed Junhyung from Sunggyu's hold and carefully placed him away from all the people hovering around.

Trying so hard not to stumble, Sungyeol had carefully layed Junhyung down on the sand and immediately tend the older boy's bleeding arm.

"What are you doing?? Don't touch my arm! It's bleeding!!" Junhyung snapped but quickly retreated as he felt pain all over his body again. Sungyeol, on the other hand, didn't care about Junhyung's attitude and continued on taking care of the other.

"I said, I'm bleeding. Get away."

"No way hyung. We're treating this."

"GO. AWAY."

"No. We need to make this bleed more so the-"

"MAKE IT BLEED MORE???? NO F----ING WAY!"

"Ya, hyung! Don't shout. The blood would be afraid to come out. We wouldn't be able to treat this nasty cut of yours."

Junhyung was taken aback. Just where did he heard that insane logic before? He looked intensely at Sungyeol's face as images of a long lost friend started coming out of his head. With his better arm, he lightly touched Sungyeol's cheek, stopping the latter from whatever he is doing.

"Yeolliepop?" Junhyung inquired, his voice barely a whisper. Sungyeol quickly stared at him, giving what could be considered as a What-The- expression.

"Yeol... Yeolliepop. You can't be Yeolliepop!"

"Hyung... What are you- OH MY GOD! Jaesoon-ah?!!"

"Yah! Don't call me that!"

Then Sungyeol started glomping on Junhyung, rubbing his bloated cheeks against the older boy's cheek while imprisoning him into a bear hug.

"I miss you Jaesoon-ah!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"But it's your real name!" A childish grin plastered on the younger boy's face.

"Huh. You still have that stupid grin."

Sungyeol then stared at him and pinched both sides of Junhyung's puffed cheeks. "Oh now, don't use aegyo on me."

"I'm not doing aegyo."

"Then why are you batting your eyelashes on me?"

"I'M BLINKING!"

As Sungyeol and Junhyung continued being hanky panky, two beaming eyes stared angrily at their direction.

"Since when did they start to be so close? First, Sunggyu, now, Choding?? With Junhyung? Seriously??" Hyunseung blabbered as he raised both his arms in frustration. Myungsoo only stood beside him quietly, his eyes placing a hole on both Sungyeol and Junhyung's heads.

"Nice. After being all over me? You go to Junhyung hyung next??" Myungsoo mumbled poisonously under his breath, but enough for Hyunseung to hear.

"After being all over WHAT?!" Hyunseung cried, almost hysterically. But he didn't get any answer as Myungsoo slowly turned around and disappeared on the crowd hovering behind them.

----END----

A/N: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! People, We present to you ze birth of ze Junyeol couple!!!!!............ nah not really ^^. Please COMMENT and subscribe... >.< comments We love them so tell us what you think, ahright? WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Well, What do we have here?

It's not a girl

It's not a gay

It's.....

SSEM BTS!!!!!!!!!

HEY HO HIGH AND LOW!!! SkinshipNinjas here (who else, unless I have a hacker.... OMO I have my very own hacker!!) with the second installment of our very own Sugar, Spice and Everything's Mine Behind the Scenes!!! (which is way more popular than Sungjong's sad past *sees Sungjong walk out of the room crying*)................. Anyways....... I was taken aback by Sungjong's cry *hears Sungjong burst into tears on the other room* So here is SSEM BTS featuring Yong PERFECTION Junhyung -.- . ENJOY!!! *walks away holding a box of tissue, ice cream and a teddy bear that looks like Lee Kikwang*

_____

*as the camera rolls, an unseen person picks it up and focuses it on Kim Myungsoo, who was then staring blankly into space. When Myungsoo notices the camera on him, he quickly smiles on it and made some hearts*

Myungsoo: Take this Sungyeol hyung!!! *attacks the poor camera with his hearts*

Unknown Person: You are such a greasy boyfriend, you know that?

Myungsoo: *quickly went towards the camera* Yah!! You can't say that infront of the camera because it's supposed to be a secret!! Now SkinshipNinjas would have to edit this portion out -.- (Caption: who says anything about editing your parts out Myungsoo-ssi? :'3)

Unknown Person: Just get on with this!

Myungsoo: Fine, fine. *fixes himself* Annyeong haseyo! Sungyeol chingu L imnida! (Caption: Myungsoo-ssi, you forgot the word 'namja' before saying chingu!!!) Today I'm going to do a hidden camera on........ Yong Junhyung! *clap.clap* Right now he's inside that door behind me talking to our boss, SkinshipNinjas. So let's go and have some fun.... *quickly sneaks behind the door and opened it just a few inches for the camera to see what's going on.  Inside the room was Yong Junhyung and a girl who looks like she just turned 15... of course it was SkinshipNinjas*

Junhyung: What is this?? *slams a thick book on the table*

SkinshipNinjas: Oh that's Sugar, Spice and Everything's Mine Script ^^

Junhyung: I know!!! But it says here at this part *opens the book on a certain page* that my arms and legs have to be crushed by big boulders!!!

SkinshipNinjas: Pssh.. you silly handsome rapper you. You are over exaggerating things. You just have to have injuries that's all. And they are not real rocks. I can safely say that all props are made from very light materials ^^

Junhyung: That's what they told Woohyun before shooting Nothing's Over and Before the Dawn!!

SkinshipNinjas: It can't be help. *smiles*

Junhyung: And what is this?? I have to have with who???

SkinshipNinjas: You want to do your best, right? Junie-ah, you have to do that. Fans love it when you have smoking hot with someone. *wink wink*

Junhyung: Arasseo! Only if....

SkinshipNinjas: Only if?

Hyunseung: Director! Where is my ballerina costume?

SkinshipNinjas: Right there! Hyunseung-ah! *points*

Junhyung: Ballerina costume?

SkinshipNinjas: Say, Junie-ah... What do you think about cosplay ?

Junhyung: Cosplay WHAT????????

Myungsoo: I am not doing this again -.-