06

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Shock!

 

"Oh, so that's why you're always running on the way to class. How unfortunate." Yoseob said as he walks side by side with Sungyeol. The taller boy only laughed awkwardly at Yoseob. The three of them are currently walking on the hallway leading to the ship's arcade.

Doojoon, who was walking ahead of the two boys, looked back at them with pleading puppy eyes.

"Ya, don't ignore your hyung.." Doojoon said, his voice sulky. Yoseob and Sungyeol looked at him in unison and both stuck out their tounge.

"Not gonna obey. Not after spilling all those spaghetti on my face." Yoseob said playfully. Sungyeol looked at him and smiled.

"So you're the one Doojoon hyung is talking about!" Sungyeol exclaimed, making Doojon cringe as he panicked inwardly.

"He's talking about me? What's the goof ball saying?"

Sungyeol was about to open his mouth to speak but Doojon quickly got beside him and covered his mouth with the older boy's hand. Yoseob looked at Doojoon disapprovingly.

"I'm not talking about you." Doojon denied, but Yoseob only glared at him. "Seriously, I'm not saying anything about you."

Unfortunately for Doojoon, Sungyeol got away from his hold and quickly went away from his reach.

"Doodoo says that you look so cute when you're mad and that even with spaghetti dangling on your cute head, you look so cute!" Sungyeol half squealed every word as he runs around the hall way, dancing randomly and making faces at the fuming Doojoon. Exactly like a five-year-old girl teasing her big brother. Only taller. Way taller. Sungyeol let out a mischievous smile when he saw a tint of red on Yoseob's face.

"Oh" was all Yoseob could say after hearing Sungyeol. He looked at Doojoon who then looked away from him, blushing.

"Ya! What are you doing telling other people's secret?!" Doojoon advanced at Sungyeol as he aims on giving the younger boy at least a hit on the head, but Sungyeol was just too fast.

"How can it be a secret when he's all you talk about besides soccer and Gina noona?" Sungyeol, who was not paying attention to where he is running as he looks back at Doojoon, suddenly hits something hard and fell on his back at the floor. Doojoon and Yoseob froze at their positions.

Sungyeol looked up to see what hit him only to freeze on his position like Doojoon and Yoseob.

"Hello princess." There, infront where Sungyeol fell, is none other than Yong Junhyung. Beside him was Kim Myungsoo looking at Sungyeol with a very dark expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sungyeol asked, looking at Myungsoo.

"Because I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours, Princess." Myungsoo answered with a wide grin.

"I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours!!!" Sungyeol shot back and stucked his tounge out.

Junhyung and Myungsoo laughed in unison. Yoseob, Doojoon and Sungyeol were all dumbfounded by the happy demeanor they see on the laughing figures infront of them.

Sungyeol shook his head to get back to reality and said, "Why are you always laughing at almost everything??"

Myungsoo wiped the tears on his eye and answered, "Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." He ruffled Sungyeol's hair then walked pass them. As he followed Myungsoo's back with his glaring eyes, Sungyeol had it, he got up and went straight to the direction of the ship's room area.

_____

 

“Sunggyu hyung…”

“Ne? Woohyun oppa?” Sunggyu teased Woohyun with a smile that practically hides his small eyes.

“Ayoo~ Why are you like that?”  Embarrassed, Woohyun playfully hit Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“Hagima~” Sunggyu protested in a flirty voice.

“Hyung-ah, how can I tell you what I want to say when you’re being like that?” Woohyun protested shyly.

“Arasso, arasso.” Sunggyu giggled.

“Hyung, me and the kids are going to play, wanna come with us?” Woohyun paused for a second before continuing, “with your friends?”

“Hmm…” Sunggyu though for a moment, “I don’t know…” He looked at Woohyun grinning, “I smell chaos.”

Both of them laughed in chorus at the thought of having all their friends in one room.

_____

“Ya! Lee Sungyeol!”

Annoyed, Sungyeol turned and said, “I’m older than you!”

“Sungyeol noona!” Myungsoo whined, reaching out with grabby hands.

“Kim Myungsoo, can you see bulging s on my chest?”

“Aren’t you a flat chested noona?” Myungsoo smiled innocently at the boy from the other side of the room.

“Can you please close your eyes in just few minutes and pretend you’re dead?”

“But you love me!’ Myungsoo shot back with wide eyes, pretending he was dissapointed.

“WHAT?!” Sungyeol exclaimed earning soft giggles from their roommates. He then looked at them with a pissed expression, then at Myungsoo; who was smiling childishly at him.

Myungsoo’s childish smile was so intoxicating that it let Sungyeol dumbfounded for a moment before turning his back on Myungsoo.

What have I done wrong in my past life? Did I kill someone? an innocent girl? Burnt a house? I must have been a very bad kid to deserve this!

Just then, three cautious knocks were heard on their door. Being the nearest from the door, Sungyeol tossed the shirt he was folding to the end of his bed and walked lazily to open the door. From the outside of the room, stood Hyunseung, impatiently tappin his right foot. Sungyeol smiled when he saw Hyunseung and greeted excitedly, “Hyung!”

“Sunggyu hyung told me to pick you up. We’re gonna play.” Hyunseung smiled sweetly to his tall donsaeng.

“Arasso!” Sungyeol hopped to his bed, grabbing his phone and wallet in one swift move, then ran to Hyunseung, slamming the door behind him.

_____

Myungsoo, for some unknown reason, was glaring at Sungyeol when the latter came back at their room. Sungyeol only raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" Sungyeol irritatedly asked Myungsoo, but the latter didn't even blinked his eyes. Out of annoyance, Sungyeol started walking away but was stopped when Myungsoo got a hold of his wrist. Sungyeol winced slightly at the intensity of Myungsoo's hold.

"Yah!!! let go of me!!!" Sungyeol yelled.

"No." Myungsoo said, not taking away his glare at the taller boy.

"LET GO! that's my wrist you are crushing!" Sungyeol tried to struggle but Myungsoo's hold is too strong. And with one swift motion, Myungsoo pinned Sungyeol to a wall, making the taller boy gasped in surprise.

"Kim Myungsoo!!!" Sungyeol yelled in a manner that would propably intimidate the other boy... only if he wasn't Kim Myungsoo.

"Yell my name. Again." Sungyeol arched an eyebrow. he really doesn't get how Myungsoo works his mind but somehow,  it seems kinda screwed for him.

"What are you? A maniac??" Sungyeol snaps as he tries to get away from Myungsoo who smirks so evilly. Just then, Myungsoo's head leaned against Sungyeol's ear, making the former freeze instantly.

"I'm most definitely not," Myungsoo whispers to Sungyeol in a husky tone that is seeping with want and need. Sungyeol felt his heart suddenly beating faster.

What the hell??????! Sungyeol's eyes went wide as he felt Myungsoo's hand went to lift his back from the wall and slowly rubbed it up and down, making him shiver. Myungsoo then backed away a little too meet Sungyeol's eyes. He could see Myungsoo having a bright smile on his face, something that doesn't suit the situation right now.

"K-k-kim Myungsoo..." Sungyeol only had time to weakly utter the boy's name when suddenly he felt himself being pushed on the nearby bed. He looked at Myungsoo, who was on top of him, with a half cursing and half dazed look.

"Maniacs don't lay their victims comfortably on the bed. Gentlemen do." Myungsoo smiled, which somehow sent a tingling sensation around Sungyeol's body. Sungyeol shook his head and glared at Myungsoo.

"You are not half of being a gentleman tonight! and stop --"

Sungyeol wasn't able to finish his rant as he felt Myungsoo's breath lightly brushing on his lips. His eyes looked down and nearly cursed aloud when he saw that their lips were only a slight movement away, and Myungsoo was having a very cute smile pladstered on his face. Sungyeol started to flinch when he felt Myungsoo's warm hands roaming his waist and up his chest. The shorter boy then proceeded to the air out of Sungyeol's mouth without making their lips touch, leaving the other boy cursing at him on his head and wanting for more at the same time. Myungsoo's lips slowly and painfully went down to Sungyeol's neck, trailing warm breaths and light kisses as his hands found their way into Sungyeol's thigh, tracing his fingers on them. He chuckled a bit when he felt Sungyeol gulped.

Sungyeol's mind was threatening to go blank. He knew that he was being violated by the quite smaller, quite younger boy, but he couldn't move. He was totally frozen and could only watch as Myungsoo roam his hands around him and mercilessly. And to top it all, he was somehow liking the feeling. The way Myungsoo trailed butterfly kisses on his neck and how his hands smoothly massaging his thigh makes Sungyeol's mind go crazy. He felt his head becoming so dizzy that he had to clung on Myungsoo like the boy was his lifeline.

"Myungsoo-ah~" Sungyeol pleaded, but he didn't like how his voice came out. It sounded needing and wanting. He bit his lips in frustration as he saw Myungsoo's face decorated by a victorious smile.

"Hmm~" Myungsoo only hummed for an answer, obviously busy at teasing the poor boy.

"Stop... Please.."

"No..."

"Please..." Myungsoo was suddenly taken aback when he felt something wet brushed upon his ear. He looked up and saw Sungyeol crying, his eyes closed as he bit his lower lip. Without wasting any time, Myungsoo quickly got off the taller boy and backed away.  Sungyeol quickly sat up from the bed and covered his face with his hands, shaking violently as he tries to muffle his cry.

Myungsoo bit his lower lip, feeling a tight knot on his stomach. He knew he had been very naughty and he knew that if Woohyun would find out about this, he would be really hard on Myungsoo. He didn't like Woohyun's punishments; they are superiorly cruel. He also felt so sorry and guilty seeing Sungyeol cry right now.

"Sungyeol..." Myungsoo started, but he became non-existent in Sungyeol's world. He only watched as Sungyeol went up the bed and got out of the room, leaving him alone and dumbstruck. he cursed heavily under his breathe. He knew he broke the only rule, Do not do illegal things. And sooner or later he will pay for it.

 

----XOXOX----

 

A/N: finally up..... 7 is also on it's way and maybe posted tomorrow... ^^ hwaiting us!! >.<