Story of Us Part 2

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

 

Kikwang's POV

I watched Sungjong fade quickly going to the forest. he really hates me. I shouldn't force myself to him any longer, I guess. But I know I can't stay away from him. I started walking slowly, following Sungjong's trail. I'm at fault here and I want to rewrite that. I want to get Sungjong back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I can't see Sungjong anywhere. I've looked around and still nothing. My lungs are slowly draining with air as I run across town trying to find Sungjong. I must find him. Apparently he misinterpreted Sunhwa and I. He didn't understand. He forgot.

I abruptly stopped from running as my lungs gave out and I can no longer breathe. I bend down and grasped for air. Just then, my eyes found their way to the direction of the coffee shop where Sungjong and I spent his last birthday. And like it was the most natural thing on Earth, I saw Sungjong inside the cafe. His back was facing the window where I was watching him. He was with someone else. A boy I've never seen. 

Who was he?

And just then, as if the heaven watches and knew exactly how I feel. The rain starts pouring.

_____

 

Sungjong's POV

It started raining when we arrived at the coffee shop. Ironically, it was the same coffee shop where Kikwang and I celebrated my last birthday. Great.

Dongwoon looked everywhere warily, as if feeling really uncomfortable. I can't blame him though. We've just met and it was one of the weirdest meeting I've ever had if I say so myself. Finally he looked at me and naturally, I returned the gaze.

"I uh, I'll go order for us." Dongwoon fidgeted from his seat as he scratched the back of his head. I only looked at him blankly. He then proceeded to the counter, leaving me alone.

What am I doing? I'm here at this stupid place with a stranger!

I looked over at Dongwoon on the counter. His wide back facing me. The girls on the counter were giggling and glancing at him, wearing their flirtacious smiles. Dongwoon turned to look at me, then gave me a big smile before he takes our food. he walked towards our table, staring at the tray of food he's carrying; worried it might fall.

He placed the tray of food on our table and sat back on his seat. He let out a small smile before handing out a sandwich and a cup of coffee to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled before holding my cup. I stared at it, afraid of looking at Dongwoon because I've got nothing to say.

"So," Dongwoon started, earning my attention. "What's the name of our caller for today?" I looked at him, confused. He gave me an amused look.

"What's your name?"

"Oh. I'm Lee Sungjong." I told him as I started sipping my coffee. He nodded.

"So Sungjong, would you now care to tell me your story?" Dongwoon leaned in closer. Okay, maybe a little too close; because I have to move back a little for personal space.

"It's nothing. I'm just being melodramatic, I guess."

"I bet it's not. Come on, tell me." Dongwoon then grabbed and squeezed one of my hands, surprising me. I looked at our hands, so he quickly pulled his hand away.

He let out a very intoxicating smile, leaving me breathless. He stared at me with those deep black round orbs, making me literally forget where I am or why I'm with him. For a while. I shook my head back to reality before taking another sip.

"We can talk about something else." Dongwoon suggested, turning his head slightly to the side and gave another breath taking smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dongwoon's POV

I was walking along the shore with Yeoseob hyung, trying to find Sungjong so we could go food hunting together. I haven't seen him this morning and now I'm wondering where he could have gone to. I looked around and smiled when I saw Sungjong's hunched figure sitting under a tall coconut tree on the edge of the forest. I was about to turn to Yeoseob hyung when I saw Sungjong sob. 

He's crying. Again?

I looked at Yeoseob hyung who was currently blabbering stuffs. I smiled at him knowingly and then he stopped.

"Am I being too talkative for your comprehension again?" He asked me.

"Not quite. But yes." I answered. I scratched the back of my head and he knew exactly what is going on.

"Fine, go to Sungjong and stop his crying." He said as he smiled brightly at me and walk away.

When hyung was gone I immediately went to where Sungjong is.

"Sungjong!" I shouted, earning his attention. When he spotted me, his demeanor changed drastically. his eyes lit with hope, as if his rescuer had come and he placed a smile on his thin lips.

"Hyung, you're here." He said, relief evident on his voice.

"Are you hurting again?

He looked down to his feet. I don't actually need to hear his answer. And like it was the most natural thing in the world, I came closer and hugged Sungjong. I heard him broke down as soon as I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay Sungjong. Hyung is here."

"I'm so sorry for being weak like this"

"It doesn't matter. You're hurt."

I was busy running my hands on Sungjong's back, soothing my dongsaeng, when I saw him. That boy. My room mate. Kikwang hyung.

If I remember correctly, I also saw him watching me and Sungjong when we were at the coffee shop on the day we met and on Yeoseob hyung's graduation in middleschool. Since then, I knew he was the one responsible for Sungjong's tears. On what exactly happened between them, I have no idea. I never really got to ask Sungjong after our first encounter and he never brought it up.

I watch Kikwang hyung as he watch at us from the distance and I could tell very well that he probably wants to run to me and punch me in the face. But I don't really care. Right now, my friend needs me.

Kikwang hyung finally walked away and my mind starts wondering again what happened to them. Because as I remember, I have encountered him once in middle school and he wasn't that bad.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungjong started hanging out with me after our first meeting and I've been learning so much about him right now. I learned that he was my junior, that he lives just two blocks away from school, that he likes lemon candy and hates vegetables and that he can't much handle my other friend Yeoseb hyung and his ray of sunshine. But the reason why he's crying when we first met, I still have no idea.

Well, maybe I have.

On our first meeting, when we went to a coffee shop; I saw this boy outside from the window facing Sungjong's back. He was looking at us intensely, and then to me. I don't know why but I could literally feel his anger hitting my face like a shotgun. It was unnerving.

My train of thoughts was broken when a green creature jumped on my notebook resting on the bench I was occupying. It was lunchtime and I was waiting for Yeoseob hyung and Sungjong to have lunch together. I turned my head to the side and took a look at the green creature.

The green creature suddenly jumped to my chest so I started panicking, kicking and screaming frantically

I look down to my chest and tried to shoo it away but my eyes grew wide at the creature infront of me. There, taking his stand on my chest is the pure green grasshopper with vicious eyes looking back at me. My panic level increased amazingly as I saw the grasshopper made its way closer to my face. Feeling desperate, I tried to wiggle away the grasshopper but it won't budge.

It's going to kill me!!!!

"Don't move." I heard a low husky voice echo somewhere. I froze on my spot, still staring at the hideous creature.

"Close your eyes." The voice commanded so I roughly closed my eyes, not even trying to make sense of is happening. I felt a light movement on my chest. Out of curiosity, I opened my eyes and saw that the grasshopper was gone. 

I instinctively looked up to see who save me and saw a pair of half moon eyes , milky white teeth within those soft looking petals and a masculine biult with hard shoulder blades and tender muscles. It was him. The boy watching me and Sungjong!

He stared blankly at me for a moment before walking away, leaving me speechless.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I pulled away when I feel that Sungjong had stopped crying. I then cupped his face with both my hands for him to face me. I smiled at him.

"I know now what to do. I'm going to help you" I said to him and patted his head.

"How hyung?" He asked, his eyes now filled with curiosity.

"I would do something that I should have figured out a long time ago.."

 

----END----

 

A/N: Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so sorry for a very long disappearance!! But here's the deal.... It's a double treat! 2 chapters in one upload.... what do you think?!! We know you guys love us so we love you all too!!! Please comment and subcribe... Let us spread ze love!! Oh and yeah... no BTS!!! Because we are evil like that.... *insert evil laugh here*