Baby Goodnight

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Baby Goodnight

He gripped on my thighs, pushing them apart after he removed my underwear with his teeth.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to break free from his hold.He crawled on top of me, eyes gleaming with lust.

"Hyu-hyung. Don't. Ple-Please. Stop." I pleaded.

He hushed me with his finger and said, "I promise, the pain will fade right away." And then, without any warning, his full length penetrated inside me, making me gasp for air.

"Oh God. Hyung~" I gasped as I try to adjust to his size.

He bit on my neck making me let out a very embrassing moan. I wanted to protest but my body refuses to.

"Hyuuung uhh~" I grunted when he ed for the first time. I closed my eyes as another wave of lust run within me.

I was so driven with lust that I started kissing him........................hungrily.

This is going to be a very long night.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoo was walking aimlessly at night. He keeps on looking up at the sky, searching for a star. He doesn't know where his feet leads him to but he just walks on, wandering blankly.

The cold breeze wrapped around him, making him shiver. He closed his eyes and sniffed a lungfull of air before he proceeds strolling around.

Within a short distance he saw a figure by the water. The silhouette swiftly raised its right arm to the air, waving gracefully as its feet traced a long curved line against the sand.

It appears to be a very familiar silhouette. It appears to ba a very familiar person. It appears to be executing a very familiar dance routine. It appears to be Hoya.

Dongwoo smiled and then decide to just watch the dancing boy from the distance, not wanting to disturb the performance only his eyes could watch.

_____

 

"Aish Nam Woohyun... don't move around too much."

"But hyung~ I don't feel so comfortable."

"Aww~ let me sing you to sleep then..."

Suddenly, their tent zipped open, revealing an annoyed Hyunseung. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at the boy with surprise on their eyes.

"I hope you are enjoying your great honeymoon," Hyunseung said with a sweet voice and a warm smile before giving the boys a big scowl. "Because I am not. Quit making so much noise. People are trying to sleep." With that, Hyunseung closed the tent and left the two dumbfounded boys behind.

"What's with the tent anyway? How did Sunggyu get that? And he didn't share it with me and Choding. Daebak." Hyunseung muttered to himself as he went back to his own space, not noticing his surroundings. Just as he was carefully passing by sleeping figures, a hand made its way to his ankle and pulled him down

He turned to see Yong Junhyung looking at him, eyes half open. "Hyunseung-ah. Sleep with me."

CLICK.

The moment Hyunseung laid his eyes upon a vulnerable and sleepy Junhyung, he knew he wanted to get close with the boy and stay beside him for the whole night, hugging him until sunrise.

_____

 

Sunggyu has turned his back on Woohyun, flusterred at what Hyunseung said. Out of boredom, Woohyun started drawing circles on Sunggyu's back as the latter wiggles from his touch.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung." Woohyun suddenly wrapped around his arms and legs to Sunggyu.

"What?" Sunggyu struggled to get away from the younger boy's hold.

"Call me oppa." Woohyun smiled with excitement.

"I'm older than you." Sunggyu said, hiding his blush.

"Your ears are red, are you blushing?" Woohyun giggled near Sunggyu's ear making the older boy shiver from his breath.

"Ya! Are you gay?" Sunggyu nearly yelled.

Woohyun rolled all over the tent, releasing Sunggyu, and laughed until tears came out of his eyes.

 

----END----

 

A/N: Well here you go :D. You know what to do :) Please tell us what you think.