The Story of Us Part 1

Sugar, Spice, and Everything's MINE

Sungjong's POV

Finally, after what it seems like eternity, I got away from Kikwang. I walk fast as I tried to find a space in this island where I could hide from that guy, like that was possible. But as if answering my prayer, I found a huge coconut tree on the edge of the island's vegitative side, I hurried myself to the tree and sat on its shade, facing the forest. I looked behind me, trying to see if there is a sighn of Kikwang anywhere, none. I let out a heavy sigh and finally relaxed myself, hugging my knees closer to my chest as I rest my head on them.

Kikwang, that . why is he trying to be close to me again? he must like making me suffer. like I never suffered enough. strangely, I felt my chest hurting as my throat started to tense up and my eyes started to well up from uncontroable tears.

. My mind was shouting on me. Why are you crying for that bastard again?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I love you!!! I love you Lee Sungjong!!!" I smiled as I watch my senior and now official boyfriend, Lee Kikwang, shout his feelings for me. I then playfully slapped his arms in attempt to tone his voice down, but he just turned around to face me and gave me a tight hug. I giggled at his randomness and hugged him back.

"Yah. We're still at school premises you know." I told him as I slowly pulled out from the hug and looked into his smiling eyes. he brushed his thumb in my cheek, making me shiver at the warmth of his touch.

"I don't really mind,"  he started, his thumb stopping at my lower lip. "Infact, I want to let the whole school -- scratch that -- I want the whole world to know that you belong with me." He then pulled away the thumb on my lower lip as he carressed my lips with his own.

I swear, if butterflies inside your stomach were to be taken literally, I would have at least a thousand of those creature inside my stomach right now.

_____

 

"Where are you taking me again?" I asked Kikwang as he was gently pulling me by the wrist. he only smiled at me and squeezed my wrist a bit.

"You'll see." Kikwang told me as we turned around a corner and entered a coffee shop.

Once inside, he ushered me into a table at the center of the coffee shop and pulled out a seat for me. I giggled and sat down happily. Kikwang then sat on the chair opposite mine.

Kikwang turned around and motioned something to the person manning the counter.

"What was going on?" I asked when his attention was back on me. He didn't have time to answer because the coffee shop's cute waitresses clad themselves around our table. One of them is holding a chocolate cake with lit candles above it, the other holding a human size teddy bear that practically covered up her face and the rest just randomly holding up balloons or showering me with confetti.

"Happy birthday Sungjong oppa!! Have a nice day!!" The waitress with the cake, which was actually my birthday cake, said to me as she placed the sweet treat on our table. the other waitresses tied all the balloons on our chair and the one with the teddy bear gave the stuffed toy to me.

After that, they all positioned themselves in a line and started singing and dancing for me. I looked at Kikwang who attentively looked back at me with his loving eyes.

"You mooncheesy guy you," I said to him, faking an accusation. He gave out a chuckle.

"you like it." He told me, more of a question than a statement. I shook my head in response and moved my hand to grab and squeeze one of his own.

"I love it." I said to him, before crushing my lips against his.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I inhaled deeply, then released all the air caught up in my lungs. My tears still wouldn't fade. My tears for Kikwang. But why? Do I still love him?

I shook my head as I close my eyes, clearing my mind. And then, like always, Dongwoon's face popped up on my head, bringing me back to sanity.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kikwang and I are supposed to go out afterschool, but I guess it would be postphoned. Again.

Lately, I've been getting less of my boyfriend's time. Maybe because he's graduating soon and would eventually enter high school.

It is at times like this that I hate being 2 years younger than him. I couldn't keep up with his schedule. And I certainly don't want him to abandon his duties just for me.

But today, I'm going to surprise kikwang. Instead of going home straight, I would wait outside his homeroom and walk home with him. This thought made me all jumpy and impatient through out the class hours.

_____

 

Finally when the classes ended and everyone was busy packing up, I dashed out of my homeroom and went straight to the stairs to go to Kikwang's homeroom. When I reached the floor where his homeroom is, I gradually slowed my pace as to not draw any atention from the seniors. Looking around, I quickly spotted Kikwang's homeroom. this made me smile like an idiot.

Using the small window on the door, I peered on it and try to find my boyfirend. And there on the center of the classroom and holding a mop, is my Kikwang. He was laughing along with his friends Dongwoo hyung and Doojoon hyung who were also doing other homeroom chores, his eyes threatening to be invisible from too much laughing and smiling. I felt relaxed seeing him in this state. He looks so happy that I couldn't help but to feel so happy as well.

I was about to knock on the door for him to notice me, when a girl suddenly approached Kikwang and cling her arms around his neck in a friendly manner. Yes friendly, but enough to make my heart feel a thousand times heavier and my head to be filled with dark clouds. I continued peering from the door.

"Someone's clingy today." Kikwang made his eyesmile as he held the girl on the waist. I winced at the scene infront of me.

"Because someone is being at his best last night," the girl said, laughing. "Thanks for last night, Kiki." She then gave Kikwang a quick peck on the cheek.

Hearing and seeing all of this, I could literally feel my knees turning jelly, tears already spilling out of my eyes.

Last night? What happened last night? I remember him sending me home then his phone being busy last night. Is she the reason why? Without thinking, I burst open the door I was leaning on and surprised everyone inside. Kikwang, out of shock, wasn't able to pull the girl away. I sent a death glare to the girl's direction, whom I admit despite everything, is breathtakingly beautiful. I felt myself being concious about how I look.

Realizing the way i look at the girl, Kikwabg finally let go of her and tried to approach me, but I backed away and flinched when his hand was able to touch mine.

"So," I started, my voice abit cracked because of my tears. "This made you very busy these pass few days."

"Sungjong... I --"

"Oh you don't need to explain," I smiled bitterly at him and then to the girl. "I saw everything. And congratulations Kikwang sunbaenim, she's so pretty." Kikwang tried to hold me again, but I slapped his hands, shocking him again.

"Don't you ever ing touch me again!!!"

I stormed out of the homeroom and ran madly, not bothering to look back behind me.

I run and run, not caring where feet are taking me. I just want to run away and disappear.

That bastard. How could he do that? At my back. Why can't he just tell me, why did he have to lie?

As I continue to run, I found myself opening the metal door that lead's to the school's rooftop. When I got access to the rooftop, I quickly ran to one of the edges and yelled my heart out. I yelled repeatedly until I could feel my throat soaring and my heart pulpitating.

The way he smiled at the girl and the way she laughs, I can't help but think that they look so damn good together. And it makes me want to beat myself up to oblivion. I was so stupid. I believed Kikwang. I thought he really loves me. Stupid, gullible me.

Finally, I felt my knees gave out and I fell on the floor, still crying. I must have look horrible now. But I don't care. I already felt ugly and unsatisfactory. Looking horrible doesn't make any difference.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone spoke behind me. Great, someone to my crying time.

"Hello?" He poked my side when I didn't bulge at his call. I glared at him but he just smiled warmly at me.

"I saw you crying." He stated matter-of-factly. Nice, I have an audience at my little drama. I got up, dusted myself and glared at him again.

"What do you want?" I spat at him, my voice hoarse from all the shouting. He backed away a little and looked away from me.

"Well, I was just thinking maybe I could cheer you up." He looked back at me, with care in his eyes and a warm smile on his lipd. "You don't have to tell me things now if you don't want to, but I'll be a shoulder to cry on. By the way, I'm Son Dongwoon." He held out a hand to me, which I only looked at in confusion. Deeming my reaction as a rejection, he quickly pulled away his hand and started walking away when my hand made it's own way and tugged at the hem of his school uniform. 

"Uhm.... I'm so sorry for being rude earlier but... would you mind if you join me for a coffee?"

 

----END----

 

A/N: Woohoo!!!!!! UPDATE UPDATE!!!! sorry everyone for being like a mother snail when it comes to updating.... And yeah... It's Jongie's past..... So dramatic!!!! Anyways, please love this chapter and comment!!!! It makes us have ideas faster... ^^ Saranghae!!!!!!!!

--0--0--

HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!

Hello! SkinshipNinjas here! Due to consistent public demand (I am still trying to find where that demand is.... but yeah it is a CONSISTENT PUBLIC DEMAND) I am here to present to you Sugar Spice and Everything's MINE Behind the Scene Special!!!!!

*clears throat* Please refrain from staring at that Woohyun Macro... Sunggyu oppa will try to kill you for that. Anyways, this portion will show you what goes on to our lovely B2stfinite Idols behind the cam with a hidden cam... which isn't exactly behind the cam because there is a hidden cam.... Oh you get it!! Anyhoo, I won't keep you waiting. Sugar, Spice and Everything's MINE BTS! Enjoy!

_____

Doojoon: *holding up the hidden cam* Anneyeonghasaeyo! B2st leader Doojoon imnida! And I am going to do a hidden camera on our heartbreaker eye candy Lee Kikwang!

Junhyung: I'm with you on this, ya know? And stop holding up the camera! Kikwang will see!!

Doojoon: Oh right. Let's go to Kikwang's dressing room then! *goes to Kikwang's dressing room with Junhyung* YAH! Lee Kikwang! Why did you do that to Sungjongie??????

Junhyung: The B2uties will not be pleased... tsk tsk...

Kikwang: But SkinshipNinjas tol--

Dongwoon: *appears from nowhere and hogs the camera 2jun are hiding* B2uties! Goodnews! Son nam shin is still single!!!!!! *makes heart with his hands*

B2uties: *flail.squeal.keyboard smash.heart attack.dead.repeat process*

Kikwang: Is this supposed to be a hidden camera?

2jun: Fail -.-

Dongwoon: Continue to support B2st or else there won't be a baby between you and the Son nam shin! *does the Son nam shin move*

Myungsoo: *sneaks behind Dongwoon and steals the camera* It's okay to cheat. I am more than happy to create another batch of AKB48 with you! * his lips*

Inspirits: *dazed.fell into the ground.turns into dust.ressurected to be killed again*

Dongwoon: Yah!! I'm having my Son nam shin time!! 

Myungsoo: Hyung haven't you heard? It's L-sama time already!!!

B2uties and Inspirits: Oppas don't fight we both love you!!!

Dongwoon and Myungsoo: *looks at the camera and makes hearts together*

*and the rest of the clip was filled with B2uty-Inspirit massacre*

Kikwang: I thought this was supposed to be my hidden camera? TT.TT

2jun: Fail -.-